Big sleeper

Hi Jow Forums,
Me and some other anons I’m sure have been keeping you in the dark regarding a certain digital asset that is the absolute biggest sleeper in the space. Some of you reading this, already know what I’m talking about. I know first impressions are important so let me introduce you to this sleepyboy-gem properly.

Read this interview with the project’s Platform Manager:
altcoinbuzz.io/crypto-news/spotlight/interview-with-stakenets-platform-manager-shahab-behzadi/

If you don’t believe me after reading this interview then you should probably just move along because you have a lot more learning to do.

Attached: big sleeper.jpg (400x400, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

x9developers.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I got my eye on this. Waiting on the wallet tho

shhhh go back 2 sleep baby boy

Promising project, but won't move before alt season kick starts

total scam. best to avoid.

the only coin with an 'S' you should be buying now is SNTVT

Lmao, no thx. Shitcoin

What are the major red flags

their multicurrency wallet is going to be synced to their masternode network so you don't have to sync each blockchain individually it's extremely lightweight and focused on user experience. you can spend any cryptocurrency whever bitcoin is accepted via lighting swap, you can stake rewards without your computer being turned on XSN is smart money right now.

Attached: image.jpg (1194x784, 363K)

checked

its a scam

it being a scam

how?

Possibly the worst same fagging FUD attempt ever. Get lost brainlet

good try rajeesh lol

Makes too much sense. Thanks anons!

>Instant one-click private swaps between BTC, LTC, and now Tether via LN swaps. Goods payable with BTC can be bought with LTC, Tether, or XSN.
>Interoperability between LN coins, ETH/ERC20, and EOS tokens
>Re-establishes privacy that LN routers potentially compromise while re-establishing privacy for otherwise-traceable BTC funds
>Truly decentralized DEX - run by MNs, secured by the network - that hosts every blockchain for every coin available for trade so the end-user doesn't need to download them individually
>Pioneered TPoS (trustless proof of stake) - stake 24/7 while your computer is off or even from cold storage
>Working to make TPoS a one-click option
>Trustless MN hosting services payable directly in XSN. Run several MNs while your computer is off and receive a 16% annual ROI in XSN
>DEX Aggregator that intends to pool together numerous other DEXes that suffer from low volume
>CCPoS - stake XSN, receive BTC, LTC, Tether
>Dedicated hardware division.
>Intending to pool MN hardware into a collective supercomputer secured by the network. The DEX is the first dApp.
>No KYC to use the DEX, perform LN swaps, or use any of the other features mentioned above.
x9developers.com/
The X9 Developers are working to obsolete centralized exchanges. They've routinely delivered on all their ambitious goals to do so.
They're doing it in a way that honors the original cypherpunks that built Bitcoin.
Stakenet is being built for the collective benefit of the entire space.

If you trade between BTC and LTC alone, this will have a tremendous amount of benefits to it.
>No bid orders
>No buying down sell walls
>No need to transfer
Funds and keys remain secured and completely in your control whether you wish to hold, trade, spend, or cold stake.

Attached: D-LrHt9XkAUMDwJ.png (602x590, 124K)

where to buy?

Coinall is especially popular with Europeans. You can log into it if you have an OKEx account too but it has mild KYC
Americans buy from Livecoin. It isn't the greatest exchange but generally speaking works OK and has no KYC. I buy XSN on Livecoin, but I transfer off the exchange asap

Bought all my XSN on Livecoin, no problems ever.

There have been in the past. The team always gets it fixed tho

The only trouble I ran into with them was when they put the wallet in maintenance for 10 days a few months back. I was ready to buy a MN but I waited it out until it finally came back.

I used to use Cryptopia to buy XSN. Just like with Livecoin, everything off the exchange immediately.