Red pill me on golf simulators

I live in a town in Wisconsin of 30k people. It has a college, and many people that commute to a major metro 20 minutes away. Are golf simulators the way to go? Looks like a really good one is 50k and I could charge 30-50 dollars an hour.

I'd also put a spray tan booth in there.

Possibly an arcade.

Attached: 3dDiagram_FLAT_large.jpg (619x480, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yelp.com/biz/eagle-club-indoor-golf-san-francisco-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i have no idea satan but I used one of those simulators once and it was pretty fun

They work until you get me in there and I'll rip it 180 MPH through your puny little screen.

I have one of these in sitting somewhere in my storeroom.

the only golf simulators I have seen have been attached to golf shops or literally in deployed locations overseas, as part of a recreation tent for troops

never seen one monetized as part of an arcade before, ever

Gotta sell drinks there. Every one I went to had drinks. Guys go to drink and do the virtual shit.

this makes sense

when I go golfing it is way more pleasant when someone brings an ice chest

OP if the microbrew craze is still a thing in the USA you do combined beer+golf simulator, it sounds like a fun time and I would definitely go

Im in Wisconsin, all we do is drink. You have to remember courses here are closed half the year.

that sounds like a really interesting opportunity... do people actually swing and hit the balls? how does it work?

Yes, then camera picks up the speed and trajectory and displays your shot on a big canvas. It's cool.

damn this looks fun

I’ve some selling for 10k and 15k on costco’s website. Dunno how they compare though

Have you considered a virtual reality headset placed in a room with turf, a breeze, etc to simulate golf play instead? It might cut down on costs and Boomers love and I mean LOVE virtual reality that they'd probably pay 60 dollars an hour to play virtual reality golf with their friends.

I looked into that a little. I think a vr arcade could take off as well

Woah dude

Have you considered setting up a virtual shrimp farming simulator? Something like that would appeal to a broader range of people.

kek

And that's just my 7 iron... Bitch.

Motherfucker are you from Wausau?

In Colorado we have TopGolf which has like 100 sim bays, restaurant, and I believe minigolf as well.

my health club has 2 of them and it's 30 or 40 an hour to play
they're cool for a couple minutes but they aren't that sensitive or realistic

the idea that 666 is satanic is the same as linkies fudding link

needs a ton of space, and you'll want to babysit it. lots of addicted boomer golfers have looked into this because they want to own one, but most decide its not a good business. i know one guy thats making it work, he also gives lessons and sells gear though. and he's out where rent is cheaper

yelp.com/biz/eagle-club-indoor-golf-san-francisco-2