RESERVE

This is the best crypto I've ever seen. A better stablecoin than Tether powered by a staking coin. With all the right credentials (team, investors, tokenomics, marketing).

RSV and the app is going live in Q3.

Reserve.org

Attached: Reserve_Rights.png (250x250, 7K)

>better than tether

Nigga a stablecoin is a stablecoin. Dollar is a dollar

>E doesn't know

Yeah but until it hits $1 may as well accumulate, at the very least we hitting a few cents

THIS. Just bought 100k!

imagine buying this instead of a dApp bubble fueler like CHR. not gonna make it.

I'm interested to see the real life impact for SME's and people in Venezuela when the RSV launches. For now, all stablecoins are being used and designed for crypto speculation, to have a coin that is designed to work in counties with high inflation rates is something entirely new. There will be a lot of eyes on this launch.

Attached: image.87368372.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I own 52 mil of this coin, only low cap shit coin I am willing to take a gamble on. Rest is high cap.
BTC, ETH, XTZ, XmR

>52 million
I dont think most people can even conceptualize this much cash, imho
Hodl my friend

Moved up to Q3. shows they wanna go to war with Facebook. Good.

That guy actually doesn't fucking know. Holy fook

For coins to prosper they need some first movers advantage in some little niche to be caught on and pumped by the plebs. This obv has it

I just sold to buy some LIT at the bottom, I will be back soon fellahs, hopefully not at a higher price

21million,

>RSR is a stable coin

Attached: 1437118620943 (1).jpg (500x376, 186K)

Maybe you bought my LIT. It was from the ICO, hope it still feels fresh

how many to make it?

1 million # chad
100k # made it
10k # stacklet
1k # Tom Ford suit

Attached: 1562560825202.jpg (276x183, 5K)

The Jibrel that could

Stacklet reporting in. Bought 22k at ico, have swung up to 35k cus it was so fkn easy to swing for the past month. Reservists are the real Chads.

Wow what a pump

Attached: RSR Pepe 1.jpg (840x856, 184K)

>how many to make it?

Reservists assemble.
500k here.
How many you sitting on?
Im trying not to lose it, If this moons thats more money than Ive ever had In my life.

850k is ..?

Super stack.