Portfolio

What are you holding my dudes?

Attached: 11778F19-84A0-4D9B-ADE1-B0577DDDEE50.jpg (1242x1843, 246K)

Will I make it?

Attached: 0C65956E-3E80-433E-91F0-C90E74E1D310.png (750x1334, 496K)

Trash. Ready to kms

Attached: 664E1E9B-DA80-4A09-9714-057465D97698.png (828x1792, 537K)

I'm really starting to think the optimal portfolio is 50% Bitcoin 50% moonshots in this type of market. Although I would sell Quant, VIDT, LIT since they already pumped. And the other two are fucking stupid but my opinion doesn't matter. My moonshots right now are Unification, MyWish, Endor Protocol, XAYA, Devery. Might add parachute token and masari.

no 70% btc and 30% moonshots at the most.
Those moonshots will eat away at your satoshis for as long as you hold them.

Switching between 100% BTC to all-in LINK has turned out to be a good strategy as they're inversely correlated.

Yeah youre way too diversified. Cut your loss on some of those shitcoins like REQ and just accumulate more LINK rn

Yeah essentially since I don’t have a lot of money in I was going for the moonshots to accumulate btc. Never seen any of those shilled besides devery, would you mind explaining why you picked those?

All into ONE

Fuck diversifying all in since 1.4c

Attached: 20190709_015844.jpg (1080x2023, 186K)

All in brap

100% BTC, kek

Sure. I'm on mobile so I'll keep it concise.

The biggest one on my list is XAYA. It's my biggest holding (more than Bitcoin). The very high level overview of this one is a custom blockchain made specifically for gaming that solves all the issues with gaming on ETH or EOS and also improved with some unique tech- state channels for game servers, game dev in any language are some examples. This is a love network and Soccer Manager (25mm download franchise) is launching their next game as a blockchain game on XAYA. This is the biggest blockchain game develoent in terms of playerbase on any network. Team is the real deal, the first inventors of blockchain gaming (Huntercoin) in 2013 plus Namecoin core devs. I've been very active in the blockchain gaming niche for 5 years and I can say without a shadow of doubt that this is the best tech in the niche. I'd bet money on this over any other project to be the "breakthrough" to mainstream gaming, and it's only 2mm mcap. It's not on coinmarketcap because it's only traded on Liquid. Search it up on Coingecko.

Next is Endor Protocol. It's bigger at 14mm mcap or so which is typically higher than I go for but an exception for an exceptional project. A live predictive analytics platform on Ethereum in use by some of the biggest corporations in the US (Coca Cola, Walmart, MasterCard) that's been shown as 10x more effective and 10x cheaper than traditional counterparts. Dyor as to why this is possible.

I've been accumulating MyWish for a long time. It's only a 6 fig marketcap but the team has quietely gotten the job done day in and day out for over a year. It's a simple smart contract creator that spans 5 or 6 blockchains and has thousands of active contracts. It's a Binance dex coin with candidacy for main exchange listings.

Unification is a gamble that it appears to be the most likely for listing on Binance out of the dex coins. It's a huge payoff if true at under 3mm mcap.

I won't speak as to devery since u seen it.

And I want to emphasize about XAYA: if it was the same market cap as Enjin Coin, LOOM, and the all the other projects in the same niche, I would still bet on XAYA, hands down. The fact that it's values at 1% of it's competitors makes it a blow out. I'm one of the largest holders of this coin and when it comes to surface It'll be a far larger payoff than Chainlink or Quant.

Lol nice novel

Namecoin will go to $150 min on Binance listing

Thanks I really appreciate you explaining all of this it does seem genuine and tomorrow I’m going to research all of these in depth

these plus more, will i make it ?

1 BTC
1 xmr
1 zec
1 btg
1 dcr
6 eth
5 bnb
5 eos
7 etc
10 Ltc
20 nano
20 neblio
25 kmd
100 deep onion
200 bat
200 Tether
1k xrp
950 xlm
1500 ada
1500 trx
1500 rvn
1000 Link
3k doge
5k vet
90k hot

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-192422.png (1440x1376, 142K)

Bump lets see some more discussion I had to click on 2000 fucking buses and fire hydrants to bump this so someone better post

Dude, that’s... a lot

I don't hold Namecoin anymore because they are pretty much just upkeeping codebase while putting their dev time to XAYA. Dr Daniel Kraft even quit his job at Google last summer to work on XAYA full-time.

Just do yourself a favour and all in on BTC. Your portfolio is nothing but absolute shitcoins.

> 60% BTC
> 20% LTC
> 5% NANO
> 4% BCH
> 3% 0xBTC
> 2% DGB
> 1% ETH
> 1% NAV
> 1% XMR
> and a long tail of others

The ultimate memefolio

Attached: Screenshot_20190707-215224_Delta.jpg (1435x1132, 213K)

I’ll never make it going all in on btc with less than 1 btc. I need to ride shitcoin pumps to get at least another btc

Consolidate everything besides the 1 BTC into a 3 way split between ETH, LINK and LTC (or add the LTC share into BTC).

lol reserve rights token wtf is that

95% BTC
5% LTC

If you want some thing with a greater risk/reward then go all in LINK. Just make sure you cash out at $80-$100 because that will be it's ceiling for this bullrun.

>He doesn't know

Bitcoin, Ether, Chainlink, 0xBitcoin.

Just bought some shitcoins in the last couple of days, will most likely take out the initial investment out of them once they moon a bit, so at least it's not a complete loss.

Also waiting for link to drop some more before buying in

Attached: luls.png (866x824, 151K)