How much to make it?

NEO and GAS?

Attached: neo.png (436x360, 249K)

a year from now NEO will be 10x ATH

What about GAS? Seems to be very low compared to NEO

Zero, you want your money in coins that aren't worthless trash

why do you believe this dipshit? you got chinked
NEO's pro devs moved to BNB (literally) and now its a dead shitcoin

I want some Neo, is it worth it now or too late for me? I wanted to buy in when it was around 4 bucks but idk what happened it went to 6-8-hovered around 10-11-12, now look at it. I feel like a faggot but I’m worried if I buy now it won’t go much higher or even just fall back down.

Eth 2.0 will be released before NEO 3.0 is in testing. There's zero chance NEO attracts developers and companies that aren't being financed by the foundation.

you sound like an idiot when you say 0 chance. This is china's ETH, that is reason enough to buy and hold for 5 years. You guys know China has more money than the US now, they are giving manufacturing jobs back to us because in 5 years their minimum and median wages will be higher

underestimate the worlds largest country, don't give me shit about china's ban either. Banning increases prices and it's not even enforced

China does not back NEO. It is not a purely Chinese project and has part of its consensus outside the walled garden. I've been in this shit for 2 years. There was a meeting between Onchain and a provincial authority, but it had nothing to do with NEO.

chinese people buy NEO dipshit. that's all i care about

no...no they don't, that's the part where you got chinked you FUCKING RETARD

holy fuck. You're dense. You think blockchain was finished already. We are so many years away from figuring it out but autistics like you preach every day that they know that everyone only buys their coins. You're full retard

Can you all imagine being this dumb for a sec.

Attached: BrainletChernobyl.png (1062x942, 301K)

Imagine being so cucked by a dead 2017 coin like NEO but you're unable to just move on so you convince yourself that it's going to moon again instead of learning from mistakes and eating your losses.

i bought at 0.50 and flipped it on the way up and don't, only adding. NEO I played really well maybe I have a slight bias to hold it because I never lost money trading it. Thing is I own way more BTC, ETH, XMR, but I know that the market will have a few different smart contract token successes.

You think you picked the winner and everyone else is dumb. Your momma thinks your an investor because you larp online?

You are king brainlet

Attached: brainletsucker.png (1296x1458, 217K)

China doesn't give a single fuck about NEO.
They only care about BTC. NEO was created to make money on idiots looking for another ETH.

fat basement tards acting like they research China's crypto buying, or india or japans. NEO was created because CHINA doesn't want to buy BTC and ETH from burgers and pump burgers bags. Do you guys really not know shit about China?

The only larper ITT is the NEO obsessed retard trying to convince people this shit isn't dead. You are so fucking butthurt over NEO that almost 50% of all the posts ITT are just you seething at anyone who decides to laugh at you.

>Do you guys really not know shit about China?
You obviously don't you fucking retard shit.
Stop typing. Your internet privilege is hereby revoked.

Shit nigger, you bitter!

What year is it?

Attached: 1546754511663.jpg (720x720, 38K)

1000 for sure

Attached: NeoDeath.gif (480x270, 2.15M)