Oh my we are actually dumping hardcore, why is this happening? I thought 2019 would be our year

Oh my we are actually dumping hardcore, why is this happening? I thought 2019 would be our year

Attached: 1513192444841.jpg (736x1344, 852K)

Just fucking chill. It was less than a dollar like 2 months ago. Most of us are still up like 15x.

>tfw only up 200%

Because faggots like you start to panic. $1000 eoy is fud

Please daddy

Attached: linkraiser.jpg (700x929, 269K)

long ways away, 2021 is LINK's year

wrong one fuck

Attached: linkraiser1.jpg (700x929, 266K)

g-g-g-guys, just bought 33 linkies
please no bully

Attached: swingthelink.jpg (201x251, 6K)

That's it. Reddit was right. A good Coin can only come to be as a result of good reputation mechanics and moderation. Hence why I just sold all my Chainlinks for the less homosexual Iotas. So long, 4channel.

Attached: theabsolutestate.png (1157x111, 17K)

Survivor bias. Plenty of new LINK money has known only loses and will be ready to dump the minute they can break even.

funny imagined all the arrogant pricks with 100k links when this shit goes back to 60cents

sold some on the way up, now have an extra 55 grand to my name. You still lose linklet.

congrats on the 33 mil

Another 2 years so LINK can hit $5 again.

Because it went 20x in 6 months. Dump now, get in a floor like PNK, take profit in a month or two, and re-buy Link at $1.

>Plenty of new LINK money
So not the "smart" money

>institutions were waiting for the price to do x8 before buying
What do you think?

Stop checking the price

We were in a bull pennant then btc spiking forced it to break downwards. So it continued.

RACE YOU TO THE BOTTOM!

this