Put in my life savings at 28k

>Put in my life savings at 28k
>Now at 24k

Attached: chainlink-1-logo-png-transparent.png (2400x2769, 329K)

I cracked the fuck up when I read your post but I feel it.

Interlinked

in usd or?

Hope you're ready for a long slow bleed back to 50 cents

hold

satoshi

no way user

Its not too late to sell your Linkies, user.

This is my life savings.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-09-08-12-45-900_com.binance.dev.jpg (1080x2076, 116K)

Should I go to USDT
I'll take the loss and recoup with other shit

why are you buying now? I also fucked up not buying when this was around 20cent for a year almost.... That is when you should have bought.
its already 20x since then does not seem to be such a great buy anymore if looking at short-mid term profits

Attached: wallhaven-7652.png (1920x1080, 881K)

What are you a nigger

stage 1: denial

Pain has a face

Attached: 1562645687014.jpg (479x494, 269K)

I'll suck anyones dick if it goes back to 28k in the next 12 hours.

STINK'D

but you won't sell so what's the point?

Does no-one else look at charts in the slightest?

It had very strong support forming a bull pennant and was likely to break up until bitcoin shot up forcing it down. Breaking down means it will stumble a bit but the support will still be there. It's not going to be down for very long.

I'm waiting for BTC to retrace.

never going to make it lmao

Attached: e565765876.jpg (400x400, 92K)

> put in 600 USD
> now at 6k USD
what the fuck are you doing

I bought 5k LINKS at $4

Attached: 1522390911294.png (1536x2048, 1.31M)

>Put my life savings at 6.5k
>Now at 40k

I got in at $3.55. What do you think, $2.90? Lower? Dependent on how BTC performs?

I've lost 20% of my net worth because of goybase

You're in a worse situation than me with no way out. Just hodl user bro.

Dependent on BTC but $2.90 is a bottom level support, it will probably reach there and will bounce back unless BTC continues to pump. If that happens then it may be wise to tether as it could go back to $2.30. There's also a whale putting in huge sell orders close to mid market in what i assume is an effort to crash the price and buy in at $2.30.

BTC is breaking up from another bullflag. It might get close to pushing link below support so be careful.

I don't sell, just accumulate more in dips but if you were to want to I'd be keeping an eye on it dropping soon.

I reckon it'll stay above $1, barely. Too many will cling onto a dead project to let it drop any lower. Devs may just exit one day however, instantly crashing to fuck all. Enjoy it linkies, we've been warning you for a couple months now to sell high and watch it tumble.

Buy NKN once it dips. Screencap me and thank me end of year when you get genuine returns from an active project, and not hype-only link pumps.

lmao you are fucked. It might hit $4 again for you to break even but don't bank on it now.

biz help me, i bought 1k at 3.9 i thought that was the dip...wtf

>I thought 24 hours after the ATH was the dip

Sell to USDT asap, then when BTC dips to 10k or below buy that shit and hodl.

Or buy linkies again when its super cheap.

Believe it or not I was at 230 2 weeks ago. I'm at 1200 now so but you gotta risk it with some shitcoins to build up that link balance

I hope this is true. I feel joy with every one of these posts. You've been shitting up this board so long with this literal worthless shitcoin.

Relax. Eat some tendies. It'll come good soon. Jesus you guys are a bunch of pussies.

good job buying someone else's 20. you're suppose to buy a floor like ETHPlode and sell your own 20x. never change, biz.

how did you not use your fucking brain? mainnet pump + google announcement + coinbase listing caused all this shit and two of those were out of nowhere. what did you think would happen afterwards when the announcements ran out? of course it is going to bleed out until the fucking tech gets adopted for real. i am not touching this shit until it's well under $3

Don't worry 0.001K eoy

Attached: DO IT FOR SERGAY.jpg (706x383, 73K)

Never trust over shilled shitcoins on biz.
Sell everything immediately and never look back.
Buy a diversified selection of high and mid market cap coins. Maybe use 10/20% of your total for shitcoins if you are a gambling addict.

Best advice is best

I put 25% of mine in at 30k. Ask me why I haven't killed myself.

You still don't know what's happening. Hint: SN

where to buy nkn friend?

>put in 200 dollars
>170 even after moving some of it to ETH

Attached: surprise.png (464x406, 359K)

It was not at 20c for a year faggot

I don’t believe it. Are you an actual baby boomer? No one else saves so litttle.

Uhhhh...

Just buy an index fund like VTI if you’re actually talking about savings you don’t want disappearing overnight.

It won’t double over a short period of time, but it won’t half either.

user. What? Why would you put your life’s savings in an alternative cryptocurrency?

This is Baby-boomer level bad retirement planning. And unlike the boomers, you won’t have a generation of zoomers and millennials to foot the bill.

Actually, it kinda was.