Attached: LIT_CHAD.png (594x728, 560K)

Feeling mega justed bought a big stack at the top

Save me SAP

-22% I AM FINANCIALLY RUINED FUCK THIS SHITCOIN I AM 30% IN THE RED

Antifa here to dump more on you

I am weak, a-user...

There was a post about it going on Binance on the 26th of July

I'm just gonna hold fuck it

user, look at the charts of any early coin. The liquidity is so low that if I dumped my bag, it would drop the price another 10%. This is the same for any other idex coin, including Quant and VIDT.

Also, at the top of these quick pumps on illiquid coins, there are weaker hands who realize that they are in a risky investment. So they lock in their profits, which brings down the price much more than it would on a more liquid exchange. This also causes panic selling to be much more common.

HODL for the next month and you will forget this day ever even happened

Yea, im still confident in LIT desu
Probably gonna buy more at this discount price

YES LETS UNITE TO COMMIT SUICIDE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm done, I'm rekt. Thought that Microsoft partnership was real. This shit is a fucking scam.

Got a bag at 80

Should I grab more than a few thousand? Kinda torn atm, I'm mainly in VID-T but feel both will moon equally

They received a seed investment from Microsoft. They have a co-innovation as well as seed investment from SAP, with the CTO sitting on the board of directors.

Sell your tiny bag then faggot

VIDT will outperform LIT as it has done since they were the exact same price at 7 or 8 cents, but it will probably do pretty well desu

Not saying it isn't possible, but that reasoning is just terrible sorry bro

I am looking for that information, and that Microsoft partnership is nowhere to be found. They said they joined the incubator shit, but they're not even listed. Someone tried to confirm with Microsoft and Lition was outright denied. Please stop shilling this shit, you are all gonna ruin people's lives. LITCONNNNNEEEECCT

Bitconnect was a ponzi scheme that guaranteed 1% interest daily.

LIT is a company that is partnered with SAP, Tokeny, and has a real working product with its energy use case.

This just shows how stupid you are, you can't even come up with a good analogy.

Got MICROSAAPPPPTTTT

100% of energy tokens from 2017 died, it’s in line with supply chain coins and muh fast transaction zoom zoom coins. aka slow bleed to the center of the earth

Except they also have a financial use-case that they've already piloted with a German bank?

This is not an energy token, it is one use-case for it.

ok, then say that, not muh energy token >energy use case
is the worst shill you can possibly give for it knowing the history of energy shitcoins

Dude, their energy trading platform should have just told you that they are already a legit competitor in a market, which is controlled by big players only and are therefore not here to scam.

T.Will switch to their electricity because they are slightly cheaper.

Dude read my comment, I'll link it below
>has a real working product with its energy use case.

This is something a lot of people her don't seem to recognize. Next year I'll be owning my own place and for sure I'll consider Lition as my energy provider.

This has no bottom ..

This shit has no long term holders, these fuckers are in this for the quick flip. People are going the be litconecttd

except that the top 60 wallets have barely moved

Newfags think this is JUST. they know nothing yet.

WE BACK BOYS