How financially ruined will I be?

Terribly long story short, my face met concrete today and turned six of my teeth into shards and bone fragments.

Right afterwards I immediately went to a dentist because I was in such devastating levels of pain who immediately went to work on:

1. making a 3D map of my mouth
2. used a dremel grinder type of thing to grind the remnants of my broken teeth into nubs (this was the most painful experience of my life because I was given inadequate anesthetic and had no idea that I should have hardly felt a thing since I've never had any real dental work before)
3. root canals on the four most damaged teeth, then stuck temporary fake teeth over the six nubs

I was so disoriented and distraught at the time I just signed everything put in front of me and I have to see the dentist again tomorrow for another assessment and get me ready for permanent dental implants and I was in no condition to talk about how I was going to pay for all of this. Thing is I have no insurance. Does anyone have an idea of how much all of this is going to cost in the end?

Attached: question.jpg (900x1117, 113K)

Dude, you're fucked.

>Does anyone have an idea of how much all of this is going to cost in the end?
It's a surprise!

About 25-35k grands total.

what country?

Don't troll me you fucking liar.

USA

similar thing happened to me for 3 fake teeth and a bone graft wouldve clsted me $40,000.. luckly my uncle is a dentist and I got it for free.

In Romania 3-4000€ tops! If you are in a country with 35k , better to come here and just get them done, flight + one month staying will be 5-6000€ (maybe less) and all doctors are good and speak english

Attached: 1558148983660.jpg (621x960, 124K)

I'd say about $80-100k

root canal + crown is about $3k for each tooth. sorry but that user wasn't too far off, it'll be at least $20k since you don't have insurance. they'll use veneers on your front teeth which look more realistic and therefore cost more

maybe you can set up a care credit account or something. best of luck.

I don't think he's trolling. Here in Australia even with medicare each root canal costs around $2000. You're fucked friend, and I'm honestly sorry to say that as I also have many fucked teeth I can't afford to fix up. I've had 4 molars pulled because I simply can't pay the ludicrous amounts for root canals (that have a higher chance of going wrong) or fake teeth.

I feel like this is a fake post.

Why would the dentist give you root canals on the 4 most damaged teeth instead of just pulling them and preparing them for dental implants?

Why would he grind the less damaged ones instead of just preparing them for a crown or dental cap?

If this story is in fact true was your doctor White?

Attached: 7458.jpg (768x1024, 322K)

BRAAAP

>why would a dentist give himself as much work and $$ as possible?

We're talking about the greediest fuckers in the medical industry here fren. I really hope OP is just larping though.

3d map 500
Anesthesia 250
Root canal 2k each
Temporary caps 500 each
Implants 3-4k each

On the bright side, you don't live in a shithole and you had immediate access to proper care that probably saved your face from being a total writeoff. Money comes and goes. If you are not well off and your dentist has a heart you can probably negotiate a better price. In the end it is only money and your mouth is fixed / will be fixed. This is a blessing. 200 years ago you'd be straight fucked.

its always preferable to keep the tooth (ie. root canal) over an implant, especially if the patient is young since the latter option wont last as long

>grind the less damaged ones
>just preparing them for a crown or dental cap
but that's exactly what grinding them down is for. to prepare for a crown. also a cap is the same thing as a crown

i'm not a dentist, but are you retarded or something?

> was your doctor White?
ah of course. nvm

Not a fake story.

Maybe implants isn't the right word? He's going to try to use the nubs he made with the dremel and put permanent fake teeth over them, and fit them in like a socket.

Most dental insurance plans have a low annual maximum so even with insurance you'd be fucked.

That's called a crown - about 1k each.

You're probably up for around 15-20k, no joke.

Sorry m8

>Why would the dentist
>Why would he
To charge you more, obviously. Are you ten years old?

I would've looked up dental tourism if I were you. American healthcare is an overpriced shitter. You can often get the same procedures done with an equal or better level of quality for less than two thirds of the price in another country, including plane ticket and stay.

Good job on making your jew doctor rich.

Are you retarded? I am in dental school.
Why would you attempt to save the most damaged teeth while grinding down the less damaged teeth to numbs?
When you put a cap on a tooth you do not grind it down to a nub you only grind down the outer edges.

Attached: 1267785.jpg (1320x876, 94K)

Well how is he going to do that with his face all fucked up and in extreme pain

Should BRAAAAPPP!!

$15k, I guess it's not too bad. The price of a shitty car to be able to chew solid food again someday, worth it.

Would have been impossible due to the electric pain following the accident.

Also IIRC I have to wear these temporary teeth for some time so the fake tooth people can get the right shade and make the teeth.

everyone please filter this LARP'ing retard

of course it is a larp
98% of Jow Forums are sentiment, demographic threads, the other 2% are ironic larps and other boards asking retarded questions and trolling

fly to korea and get it done.

also, join the koreans / singaporeans while they accumulate TRV, then bring a crypto kid out for beer and enjoy your newfound wealth.

Always get a quote and a second opinion for major dental work if you're paying. With insurance less fucks given but yeah bad luck there.

Ask if you can pay with credit card, then swipe it through his buttcheeks.
Guaranteed youll get a 50% discount

why would you go to romania when you can go to Taiwan and have it done by a dentist who had a proper education for even less than that price.

You should've told your teeth not to do anal on the first date. NEXT!

Obvious larp. The dentist just goes to work on 20k of shit with no idea how this degenerate fuck is going to pay for it? I thought this was Jow Forums...

Attached: 2B1785D3-0261-463E-96FE-4CDDFDFD73FF.jpg (720x704, 81K)

theres dental clinics in turkey who do TOP LEVEL WORK and for 20% of the price

worth the travel

how fucked you are depends on if youre willing to use the solution i just suggested

its worth like $5k in turkmexico

ull be down easy 20K in usa

ps for you baldlets they also do hair transplants for a fraction of the price

i know rich jewellers who went there to save money

What the fuck? Here in italy it costs 100€ to do a root canal. Takes 15 minutes. How can it be that expensive?

Imagine being a burger

Romania has incredible dentists. Why would anyone voluntarily goto Taiwan? Lmao whew lad.