WHY IS IT DUMPING?

How can Link dump this much, it's literally the only way for the entire crypto space to mature. It will be 50-100$ EOY 2019, so what the fuck is going on right now? Are people this retarted?

Attached: main-qimg-83672c97b1f638dd8ae4798142f1822b.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

>it's literally the only way for the entire crypto space to mature.
Is OP this retarded?

the ukranian scam artist did it again

Fundamentals aren't everything. LINK just parabola'd, so market makers are going to cash out and ride other coins for a while. This market is patient, greedy, and doesn't give a fuck about what you think is 'supposed' to happen.

Buy the dip, you dip.

It's not about what's 'supposed' to happen, it will happen.

>Link has tiny parabolic for 2 days and goes up $2.50
>Shit looks like it's time to take profit and correct, can't go up forever
>shitcoins like QNT can just parabola nonstop for a week with no pullback

It's literally not fair. I want to fucking strange whatever whales dumped killing our momentum. We should have continued going up but Link whales are so fucking greedy.

quant is going to come crashing down. Link probably wont

This. LINK isn't a moonshot, its an appreciating asset.

Hahaha this guy didnt sell

Lol you sold, cringe. Don't cry when holders become multimillionaires and you just have a tiny shack to fap yourself to death.

It can dump because the market is entirely controlled by bots

>It will be 50-100$ EOY 2019, so what the fuck is going on right now?
I mean, do we know this?

I just buy more in the dips.

it will go up a lot more it just doesn’t go in a straight line

it's done x20 in 3-4 months, so yeah, $100 eoy is about right. factor in eu regs and network usage, it might even be more.

Newfag detected. You probably bought this shit at above $2 dollars.

Oldfags who bought around .20 cents already cashed out lmfao.

It needs to dump to try to convince some to sell low into them.

Do you remember touching 1.48 and then going back to .85? That's why. Market needs some to sell low.

Lol 20 cents, how late were you?

This is tired FUD. I bought pre SIBOS. I haven't sold a single Linkie and wont till it's at least over $100.

I remember, it was horrifying.

>>shitcoins like QNT can just parabola nonstop for a week with no pullback
Yeah, what the fuck is up with that?
As far as I can see, the only thing they have going for them is they're also partnered with Accord.

It's the Link double standard striking yet again. Any other shitcoin gets a literal who partnership and they moon for a week straight. Chainlink gets a fucking Oracle partnership and the daily candle ends colored PINK.

Fuck whales, fuck swingies, fuck market makers and fuck FUDers.

Attached: DO IT FOR SERGAY.jpg (706x383, 73K)

Yeah its called buying more at a lower price. The only thing thats a cringe is that poor stack you got. I'll throw you a few to have your wife suck my dick when i make it.

Op there has been no news, all link can do now is go sideways. What do you expect?

protip it's dumping to 2.20, might even dump to 1.20

>Price is determined by news

Attached: 1461366283986.jpg (480x640, 75K)