Give it to me straight

How low are we going?

Attached: Link.png (208x242, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkforest.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is for the Benevolent leader to decide. You are not here to question his actions!

$0.35

Probably around $2.35 or so by the time the next major announcements come out in a month or so

Won't drop below $3

who cares, just removed 100 more linkies from cruel market

Explain your reasoning

lol. announcements are totally random dude

$0.25

going back to pre blogpost announcement levels.

Daily reminder that if you don't think LINK will go up you love Israel

Attached: 1518678658818.jpg (777x777, 78K)

$2.45 would be reasonable.

if you consider the fundamentals $0.35 is overvalued af

Somewhere around 60 cents. You shouldn't be worried if you aren't a nulinker though. Wait, you didn't buy above a dollar did you user? Ohhh no no no NO NO NO NOO AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

look at this arab seething lmao

Ive been on here since 2016, Ive seen the ups and downs. with that said, LINK was pumped due to a LONG campaigned by patient neets on here. They spent two years meme;ing the shit outta LINK then after good news broke created fud...then with a few recent announcements and a small price push they flipped the script and suckerd in SO MANY FUCKING PEOPLE (LOL) from plebbit and here...thinking "ANTSHARES VIBES" LOL,,,,the few whale LINKers then pushed the price, and BIZ threads and watched the price go up to an INSANE 4.5+. then you know what happens....SELL BUTTON, and now they are likely retired from you idiots.

Shhh...

This is the ABSOLUTE Titanium forged THUNDERCOCK STEEL bottom support... LINK will never, ever, EVER, in the history of the space time continuum itself, go below $3.10

Attached: images (5).jpg (216x234, 9K)

why do you care? hope you are one of the oldfags like me. BTC @ 250-1200 was garage sale prices looking back.... :)

Could you please keep it secret? I am still selling

already broken

source on announcement schedule

Attached: 1562451019257.png (650x500, 308K)

But with so many people shilling and promoting the 'NEVER SELLING' meme, the nulinkers have taken the reigns from the oldfags and a new support and shill-base has been created. You don't seriously think your pissy stack had any effect on the price, do you?

>bought at $1.08, NEVER FUCKING SELLING

Attached: laughinggirls.png (449x401, 490K)

this won't age well

I got some at 24c, i really don't care about LINK and sold almost all at 3.82, 3.90 and 3.92...still have about 1k LINK left fully expecting to tank more but I'm WAY ahead so let it ride just in case. BTC is where i am heavy at, and so should you.

0,60 to 0,70 cents

cause that is what no one believes will happen

Never going below 2.50 again. I highly doubt we will even tough 2.9 again.

Attached: TOOOOT.jpg (1923x1066, 104K)

Fair enough desu. I'm 50% in BTC, I would be more but I can't even afford 1btc yet so I'm diversifying with shitcones (20% Link 30% RSR) to build up my portfolio a bit. I can see Link pumping off future news to maybe $10 this year and will take profits accordingly (easy to do seeing how inversely correlated link-btc are).

this, my buy order await. Ill see u all at 60cents

realistic price would be 0,05$ due to 70% tokens still waiting to be dumped by sergey, But since of this maniacal cult following that link has, it wont go lower than 1$

$0.90-$1.35
The FUD has killed LINK. Enjoy bagholding while everything else moons.

We are going to 27k sats before another correction

Explain Coinbase

explain your seasoning

Please be true, I want to grow my stack

Attached: THIS IS YOUR FUTURE.jpg (810x460, 96K)

Imo we should swing around 3$ and 4$ a little bit and then break up again. Shake out some weak hands, get some more nulinkers during the ride. More fomo+fud (best combination).

I got my 6666,66 stack at 30ct and obviously knew that this day would come where I would have to sell. This is why people kept repeating how important it is to get a bigger stack because you WILL sell most of your shit until new paradigm etc.

So here we are, I see the big number 20k+ on my folio every day. I am highly emotional because of it. I think about all the stuff I could get and all the freedom it would give me.
I think about all the good "rules of investment"...never be too greedy. Be realistic, dont let emotions guide you, today is not yesterday, dont have more than you are willing to lose. I am hooked. I want to cash out.

But you know what?
IM NEVER FUCKING SELLING EVER

Never selling, I get that people are trying to make money trading but I bought for staking and running nodes
>muh you can buy more when cheaper
It's not always guaranteed and I'm never going to gamble it, I'm happy with my stack and learning how to run my own nodes.

To each their own, the same BTC teasing happened before the last bull and a lot of people failed to try and time trades, probably doesn't help it's an unregulated market

needs more smug "I'm still up x%, heh, I don't care at all that I just lost six figures in paper gains because I'm still up and that's all that matters, heh."

You sound like an MLM loser

Sweet Satan, based and checked

you sound like a faggot and maybe you should off yourself and send your gay reincarnation to reddit

hey buddy ease up on the homophobia would you please

So what are the chances it'll go back to $5? Nice digits btw

Attached: 1554312099122.jpg (450x279, 15K)

Absolutely based

This is what I believe. LINK will now be like REQ in the sense that no matter how awesome the news, it'll just stagnate or go sideways forever.

Attached: 1561148792613.jpg (640x853, 92K)

what news has req had? None...ever, just missed deadlines and false promises

swinglinker here
holy fuck guys, your linkies are tanking........
i sold at 4.10 and then bought doge at 30 sat
if doge wasnt down too i'd probably buy back now
oh well

REQ puts out news all the time. Hell, here's one of three within a month. When they do, nothing happens to their shitcoin. If anything, it fucking dumps lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-041009_Blockfolio.jpg (720x1280, 204K)

>all these panicsellers

You deserve to be poor

This bitch will bottom out at 2 Cents.

As low as it takes to shake out anyone not 1488

Attached: 02e11f0d38d25d9e6b9b61a381130007--ww-uniforms-german-uniforms.jpg (236x357, 16K)

this is like limbo, the lower the better haha :D

Why, they take a cut on every single your transaction.

They don't care what is memetoken's symbol.

They take a cut on your exit, on transfers, on anything you do. Classic brokerage done right.

you didnt do well in school did ya?

/thread

Fuck. you are so completely retarded.

fucking chainlink is not even mined, it could be literally taken out of Sergay's ass and put into circulation (this fucking circus).

What kind of valuation you are talking about, fucking degenerates?

We're at PEAK EMOTION right now, just like we were at $4.50. Just look at the chart, it's going straight down. This is literally the same thing but mirrored as going straight up: It can't last.

The absolute swingmasters are buying back in right now for maximum sats since btc stopped its run and LINK will soon correct upwards.

It's gonna come down hard.
It was all HYPE, back to < $1 where it belongs.

I fully agree with you

What are you talking about, news moves Link bigly.

yup. see this all the time. sentiment shifts between wild optimism and extreme pessimism. idiots sell in extreme pessimism

There's 2 new nodepools, 3 mainstream media articles and 3 minor partnerships this week. And it just keeps dumping.
FUD killed LINK. RIP.

>2 new nodepools
This is a continuation of earlier developments.
It's good news to be sure, but it's as predicted.
Change will only come at 21 nodes.

>3 mainstream media articles
All focusing on price action.
Pretty meaningless.

>3 minor partnerships
Minor partnerships like these haven't really moved the price for many months now.
They add to the fuel for the future moonshot, but have no immediate effect.

0.01$

There will be no big news anymore. You had your chance. There is no bigger partnership in the whole crypto than Google and it only managed to pump the price to $3.

>There will be no big news anymore.
Whoa...
No way???
Damn...
Not good........

Would you consider helping an autist that has minimal experience in docker set up his node?

Attached: fuhhh.png (288x326, 17K)

chainlink taking over whether or not i ever speak

1 O O O
O E O Y
O O Y O
O Y O E

My link stays super stinky 10000$ eoy

BEST

Attached: bitpanda.jpg (279x279, 16K)

LINK $1000 OEY

Checked fren

>IM NEVER FUCKING SELLING EVER
then whats the point of holding in the first place?

Confirmed

Whats the point of passive income?

Releasing an API is not news kek

Did you buy the BEST Token?

I'm tempted to sell half my stinkies for eth

like a pear cider

you know it! this is gonna be good gains!

This.
It's like 1/100th of what they should've released about a year ago according to their roadmap.

u don't have to be an arab to hate kikes, you have to be human

linkforest.io

Look at this poorly made site that’s a “partner”

The oracle conference never happened. They just edited the video to make it LOOK like it did. Notice the crowd is never seen. Notice that the stage looks completely different. The chainlink team is using the Cayman Islands as their base.

The google cloud blog post is something we all could post. We are allowed to contribute there.

The Docusign meeting was faked. Was not the real CEO.

The IBM twitter account is FAKED. It is not his real twitter.

Look at the source code for chain link. It is legitimately smaller than any Node js app I’ve ever written.

Run. Jow Forums wants your money.

I need It to Go low so I can get to >=1k

Attached: 1562555318766.jpg (735x1024, 338K)

SATs are cu c k s

Based. I hope you're right at least in that it will swing around $3 and $4 so I can swing some more linkies.

this, it'll be just like what happened in june, random announcements and rumors all over the place

The linkforest site actually does worry me. The rest is just FUD, but take a look at this site. It's so barebones and has no information on how to join their node. Are they a private node operator?
Their twitter was made in June. Linkedin has NO employees listed.

I am pretty sure this has to just be a fake thing.

I've got a buy order set to $2.55(can't get too greedy) but I think we might go to about $2.40. Also possible we only go down to $2.75 range, who the fuck knows. If that happens I'll have to buy at like $2.80.

wheres the riddle-spewing retard yesterday that said LINK would not go below $3.27

I sweat to god LINK is now VeChain 2.0 with this shit, CocaColaKid faggot.

They're not a pooling service, they're a node operator.

Dumbfucks. I warned u biz. I told you: get rid of this dogshit coin, other large groups are speaking of selling it soon. This was when the ATH was reached. I told you biz, get rid of link and join vidt + LIT. Both blew up while link dropped. Memes wont save u nerds, this market is controlled by the ones that have €£¥$.

It's funny that people still don't realise they are al gonna get scammed.

Chainlink's team has 70% supply! They are just gonna get rich, dump everyone and relax with massive fiat bags the rest of their lives.

It's all hyped with fake partnerships lately, they gonna dump it all.

>The oracle conference never happened. They just edited the video to make it LOOK like it did.
You want to tell me Fernando Ribeiro doesn't work at Oracle and the his talk on the offical Oracle Brasil YouTube site and all his credentials on linkedin are fake? Damn, that's some conspiracy you have there.

Not selling. Buying.

Attached: 109-Elmer-Fudd.png (500x500, 509K)

Meet Jow Forums 2k19, it has become a place for low iq dogs. HINT RETARDS: THERE IS A REASON LINK ISNT SPAMMED HERE ANYMORE LIKE IT USED TO BE