Why are gayreeks so poor? is it because they are non white?

Why are gayreeks so poor? is it because they are non white?
How come that ex commie countries are doing so much better than them?

Attached: gayreeks.png (903x702, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Boomerang-Travels-New-Third-World-ebook/dp/B005CRQ2OE?tag=ad-backfill-amzn-no-20
t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck, from the thumbnail i thought the landmass was the blue part

that was trippy

whoooooooooooooooooooaaaa

>americans

Attached: 1560075266157.png (768x768, 152K)

what's even more strange is that i'm actually really good at geography, m8

it's almost 1am here though

What do those dollar figures represent?

Actually, Greeks, overall, are doing quite well. Homeownership is high, and a house in the mediterrenean, anywhere near a beach, goes for millions of dollars.

The poorest country of all is Germany, because home ownership is so low, and taxes so high. It's been confirmed by the Swiss banks who study this shit, because they have to figure out where their customers are going to be.

Attached: 1554892132549.jpg (510x455, 44K)

>taxes high in germany
Sorry but no. Highest taxes are in sweden, norway, ,finland, denmark france and italy . And if we do salary/cost of life , italy is the worst with a 69% ratio , germany is at 39%

My geography normie detector:
Name 5 South American countries.

I dont want answers from you guys, you can easily look it up on another tab rn. But do try this out on your friends. Im not kidding the results I have gotten are terrifying. Half of the people fail at such a simple question. Some have even answered me Canada and Mexico.

Net average monthly salary (adjusted for living costs in PPP)

poland is doing surprisingly well

Only one in ten adult Americans could point to Iraq or Afghanistan in a map during the war with those coutries, 2 in 10 couldn't point out the Pacific Ocean and 1 in 10 couldn't point out America itself on the world map so I'm not surprised by the ignorance of your degenerate mutt country.

here we go

bolivia
peru
brazil
argentina
chile
urugay
colombia

i can't think of the rest, but of the ones i listed, i can place in their geographical locations and i know their relative size by memory

I srsly don’t know. I got chile, brazil and venezuela.

Alll right you fuckckckers

time to get learnt

the germans are financial savages in europe and pay taxes relatively well compared to other euro nations,

the greeks do not -corrupt government created distrust now the populous is like 1 big crypto portfolio - not payin taxes on shit

so this makes the greek government not able to pay debts (see global credit rank - 126/126)

now the germans are hella pissed

y?

cuz up until 2002 they were using the deutsche mark and totally not in a currency marriage with all the other degen euro nations, but when shtf for all the others they turned to germany and were like.. "hey can we all use the euro?"

german leaders told the people they wouldnt bail out other nations by using the euro,, but broke this promise in 2010 when the european debt crisis was goin ham

there's a lot more layers to the cake but ^there's enough frosting in this little piece I just broke off for you to give you sluts a sugar rush

>2019
>not even full literacy
Greece is a shithole

Attached: 940px-World_Literacy_Map_UNHD_07-08.svg.png (940x477, 138K)

it's a shit hole because they cant pay back their subsidized life style because they can't trust the government

if they had a culture shift they could pull it off, but its like a dysfunctional family trying to fix itself.. not gonna happen.. they need a Dr. Phil

Houses in Italy cost a fortune, and homeownership is high. This is missing from your calculation. Home ownership is the main source of household wealth in the United States and it's client states.

Taxes are so high in Germany that it's literally impossible for somebody to have higher taxes. You have to pay about 50% taxes on income, and then 20% VAT with everything that you buy. And there is gasoline tax, and this tax, and that tax...

forget about Greece, what about Portugal? All this money pumped into their economy after ww2 and this is the best they can do?
Or were they under communist regime too?

y do you think houses in italy cost so much??

they just got loans from the ECB to subsidize their banks and this allows the banks to keep interest rates low, when interest rates are low you can pump real estate and make free moneys

if you get a loan at 4% and sell the house for a 10% brofit that is a 6% freebie

>And if we do salary/cost of life , italy is the worst with a 69% ratio
>Why are gayreeks so poor?

You have to factor into this calculation that only some of the salaried employees pay taxes and report their income in the mediterranean countries. No business owner in the med is ever going to report a profit or pay taxes.

im from Germany and the major problem we have is that Grandpa Adolf lost the war 70years ago and this fucks us to this day very very hard in every decision politicians take. The 6mil Jews and Auschwitz are at all times in the room. Thats why we cannot just say (like every other sane nation does) to some refugees or corrupt Greeks to just "Fuck off".

amazon.com/Boomerang-Travels-New-Third-World-ebook/dp/B005CRQ2OE?tag=ad-backfill-amzn-no-20

FREE CARD DROP ON THIS TELEGRAM

On this telegram you can find:

-Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
-Very cheap items (iPhone XR $300)
-Paypal transfer

Link: t DOT me/z33carding

I do hear a lot about the past nazi guilt still hovering over the people, my friends ex wife is from germany, they can't protest like they used to - very hypersensitive socially

Your thumbnail is totally wrong

Greek people are far richer than Germans.

Greeks have high homeownership. Their houses are worth million of dollars. Also much of their economy is black cash, so it doesn't get reported to the authorities and show up in statistics.

Greeks should be DONATING some of their wealth to help Germans out.

Turkish rape babies.
Sad what happened to what once was the greatest culture in the world.

we dont have free speech in germany.
as soon as you touch the nazi topic as a german free speech is completely gone.

you get even into jail if you simply question the holocaust. theres an own law for that.

and all other laws are so super extreme widly interpretable that you can be locked away very easily for just complaining about certain groups of people ("volksverhetzung", "störung des öffentlichen friedens").

there's no free speech in germany. as soon as you touch sensitive topics its entirely gone.

we are a defeated nation that gets slowly replaced by arabs, eastern europeans and all sorts of shitholers.

to put it very straightforward: you're not allowed to tell the truth in Germany. All this leftist degenerate and gay bullshit on the other hand is fully permitted and encouraged.

have you ever been to greece?

the houses are literally trash and ruins in moth cities.

only the very very rich areas and tourists areas have good houses.

This data is flawed. I'm from bulgaria and the average greek is a lot richer than the average bulgarian., for example. Greeks are way better than all the eastern bloc countries.

>is it because they are non white?
Ding Ding Ding! Have you ever met a Gr**k? They are worse than niggers.

facts dont care about your feelings

Greatest culture in the world? Stolen, bastardized, tongue twisted into some anal-pedo cult, a copy of a copy. "...fear that the arrogant elocution of the Greeks, with it's lack of nerve and what can be called its false graces, might pale and eradicate the profundity of our [Egyptian] language. Because the Greeks, O King, have but empty discourses good for producing demonstrations, and therein lies all the philosophy of the Greeks, a clamor of words."

i went to greece and to the us many times.

greece has 10x better culture, nicer people, nicer country, less negroids, lesser homeless people, and is doesn´t smell like shit and piss everywhere

The German taxpayer got fucked, as did most other EU taxpayers, sure. But German banks made tons of profit from that crap.

After Greece was bailed out, they were forced to sell land, natural resources and gov. owned companies for a pittance. And the banks were buying, just as ((they)) had planned.

The banks made billions. From a crisis that they started. And the German government was certainly not standing in their way.

Let me teach you a thing or two. Germany didn't even exist. It was West Germand and East Germany. They wanted to reunite. France disagreed because the Germans still "don't know their limits (or borders)". France only agreed to the reunification if there was going to be the Euro as a new currency.

Who broke the Maastricht treaty (agreements about debt limits and the Euro) first by overspending and taking on too much debt? Germany and France. In 2003 their budget deficits exceeded the 3% of GDP limit.

Germany and France did not adhere to the rules and in the migration crisis Germany broke European laws again by admitting millions of illegals. And yet they are acting as if Greek was the bad guy in the debt crisis or that Hungary was the bad guy in the migrant crisis.

These are just some of the reasons for the polarization of European politics.

Attached: off_on.jpg (482x324, 75K)