I'm literally laughing, this is seriously the funniest shit I've seen in a while...

I'm literally laughing, this is seriously the funniest shit I've seen in a while. Just imagine all the stinker NEETs hiccuping as they hold back their tears... fucking KEK.

Attached: linkredline.png (617x507, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QFCiOsl_l1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

See you at $10 in September.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CRYING TODAY ARE WE?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're fucking pathetic. Hang yourself.

KEK buttmad stinker spotted, LMAO absolutely fucking KEKED by SerGay's Memecoin (TM).

Attached: 1559877205891.png (512x512, 52K)

Most people are already up. These dips are just opportunities to buy more.

You sound like a faggot.

fucking delusional

>NOOOOOOOO WTF I'M ONLY 22X UP WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: 1562547017177.jpg (807x802, 74K)

I bought at 5 wtf I’m ruined financially, you guys are a bunch of scammers I need that money back my kids are going to starve god dammit!!! You said 1000 EOW

Oh noooooooooo wow I went from $200k profit to $140k profit yeah guys I'm definitely on suicide watch now

You failed to invest in the God Protocol despite being told to do so, why and how, in all luxury of detail for over two years. The fundamentals of the project have been discussed over and over again and it took two braincells to put two and two together and realize the potential of it. This failure will haunt you for the rest of your life knowing you could have known wealth beyond your imagination. You know this and cope by laughing at small, temporary downtrends telling yourself that, indeed, these grapes are sour.

Why yes, I am absolutely buttmad about my 1,000% gains so far. How did you know? I'll wait until my gains are 10,000% to consider selling... and then won't do it just to spite retards like you, to be able to say I have linkies and you don't. YOU HAD TWO FUCKING YEARS.

Attached: sourgrapes.jpg (259x194, 18K)

We're reaching cope levels that shouldn't even be legal

Attached: the state of linkies.jpg (633x199, 45K)

>a couple of key presses lost me 60k, no biggie

Literally every fudder holds LINK

>1k eoy

Attached: b8a.jpg (431x580, 46K)

Tell us fren, what does quant have going for it besides Accord?

You fucking should be. Your greed and stupidity cost you a lot of money, and it speaks volumes - you're destined to be poor.

i bought more,
actually i swung and made more but whatever, you get the point!

>I'm still 20x haha stupid fudsters
>I'm still 10x haha stupid fudsters
>I'm still 2x haha stupid fudsters
>I'm only 10% down haha stupid fudsters
>I'm only 50% down haha stupid fudsters, this is crypto volatility happens
>I am financially ruined

I hope LINK crashes below 0 and LINKies are left owing money.

Attached: 1545039212478.jpg (1222x2748, 291K)

Attached: DO IT FOR SERGAY.jpg (706x383, 73K)

Lol Literally never touched link nor will I. The spastic levels of shilling were a red light from the start and the pathetic anti-fud at every down trend tells me the community have invested way more than they can afford into this shit.
It's a time bomb ready to set the price back to cents.

>The spastic levels of shilling were a red light from the start
A red light that Link was going to be the absolute best performer in crypto, and that Link was going to solidify some of the biggest tech partnerships since the EEA?

$10 link is literally nothing

Oh fuck no i'm not touching that garbage, it just happened to be in the screencap. Consolidated everything mostly to btc and some to eth. No alt season in sight

Sergey is fooling the big companies to run nodes connected to thier servers and using several exploits and enumerating over default server credentials to install a secret monero cryptominer on their servers so that he can help fund deep state big mac operations.

This

SEETHING.

Hahaha you sold your link for vidt and lit didn't you!
You should've listened to the adults and strengthened your grip.
No amount of throwing your toys out of the pram will make your trades good.
Just learn from your mistakes and gather up a stack of link again.

>buy signal

Attached: 1561785624353.jpg (608x656, 130K)

>being this salty you missed buying at 0.3

You had 2 years

either you're a marine who didn't get the memo that fudding at this point is literally useless or you're genuinely a curry munching discord fag,

Don't you get it brah? I'm not selling yet. There's nothing and your gay buddies can do to make us OG marines with fat stacks sell under $10. In fact, you'd do well to watch your mouth otherwise you'll make every single OG ditch this place, leaving you nothing to fud and shill shitcoins to except poorfags who borrowed $1k from their mom because everyone with decent capital got bored of your cringey ragey spergouts :)

Attached: 293-2939233_8037140-pepe-laughing-png-transparent-png.jpg (840x839, 171K)

>You had 2 years
youtube.com/watch?v=QFCiOsl_l1M
TWO YEARS
TWO YEARS
TWO YEARS

Attached: LinkDance.gif (1109x1141, 3.44M)

Gentle reminder to newfriends that anyone fudding LINK here is a member of one of two groups -
Swingers who sold and are passing the time waiting to buy lower
and
5+ digit stack holders who hate you for being late to the party and want you to sell at a loss and fuck off.

I seethe because I tried for too long to help fools that won't help themselves.

up 150% from 2 weeks ago, this is the end!!!!1!

I'm a 6 digit holder in a discord with a dozen other 6 digit holders and we dont pull this shit. This fud is probably coming from a linklet discord or maybe even a pajeet shilling discord that wants to push LINK out of the spotlight so they can shill their shitcoins

What crypto do you own with this big brain of yours huh?

Attached: 1562481984796.jpg (998x1024, 75K)

This shit will retrace to .30, you can't see it, don't bother

Yes it will suddenly retrace to 30 cents. You people are seriously retarded.

It's just short time preference poorfags putting their money into the Bitcoin bullrun. All Top 1000 wallets are accumulating.

What did you except? It's all on the hype, their product isn't even trustable yet.

Back to < 1 where it belongs.

Yep, target: $0,00 eoy, you tell 'em sweetie!

That would actually be kinda fun and exciting, actually. Half of Jow Forums would 10x their stack. It would be like starting over from scratch, like going back in time. Like, what if you could go back and fuck that girl from 7th grade with all your knowledge now. Jesus, she would be my absolute slut, that little hapa bitch was just asking for it. Wait, what token is this, again?

but VIDT is a real business with actual paying customers like airbus. what does link have? memes.

Just imagine what the Stinkies will look like when Sergay starts to dump his bags, 65% of the total supply.