Should I just buy Nano? Seems it can double pretty easily. Anyone know the current state of this trash?

Should I just buy Nano? Seems it can double pretty easily. Anyone know the current state of this trash?

Attached: Nano.jpg (768x476, 19K)

Dead reddit coin.
Avoid.

this

Chromia is your next best bet for a XRB like run

Attached: ColoredCoins.png (188x189, 16K)

I know it is hated, but I like Nano. Feeless instant transactions is pretty cool.

No one cares about actually using crypto for purchases when they can easily use stable coins which won’t appreciate in value.

At the end of the day, the nano bull run in 2017 was a combination of right time and circumstances (new, fast, only one exchange).

Times changed

This could easily do a mind-blowing run. Fee-less transaction, PoS integration, and all that without the proprietary, bothersome Lightning network.

Also, NANO has an extremely loyal and big community, and coins like this (XRP, XVG, Doge...) tend to pump like crazy

Will moon - isnt actually a gimick like 99% of the coins and is actually going to be used (kapture PoS, appia etc) bitcoin mafia is a worry though

It's a legit coin, with a solid community that create programs compatible with nano, very active dev's. They're close to v19. Dev's said they will be focusing on adoption after v20 release. Join they're discord. I think it's worth holding

Good coin much development happening and the fastest and easiest ive used.

also Banano it's nice project

>dead reddit coin
>no stress test to confirm the wild 7K tps claim (currently sitting at 700 tps peak, ~100 tps avg on previous stress tests)
>only does one thing
>Libra fills the use case for 99% of normal people
>Lightning network is actually easy as fuck to use like a normal wallet once it's up, look up the work of Lightning Labs

don't buy this, even if the team and community are good

Lightning Labs wallet lol what a disaster

nano is better than btc. it'll moon pretty soon

Hahahahha you should watch the comparison of lighting network vs nano. Think which normies will use. Nano. Is simple and easy to use. Quit fomoing

DAG is just a superior NANO
>Ultra-low market cap, 6 million USD
>Will make IOTA, NANO, and partly ETH obsolete with better technology
>DAG founders recently burned ALL their tokens, 7.2% of total supply
>Deflationary token model
>Horizontally scaleable. Faster and more capacity with every node. No theoretical limit to TPS.
>DAG is a platform
>MainNet in Q3
>Staking
>Dynamic Partitioning
>DAG has smart contracts
>Direct on-chain data processing. No other blockchain infrastructure is able to do that
>Light-nodes on phone
>CEO actually ran a business with 45 million in annual revenue
>Advisor: Rehito (Ray) Hatoyama former Managing Director of Hello Kitty (Sanrio)
>Partnership negotiations with NASA, General Motors and Denso
>US, San Francisco based

Just as Nano, DAG is:
>Free
>Instant
>Green
However, they are superior to Nano in virtually every way.
>Part of a large ecosystem, with real use cases that will provide security for the network and world-wide market. Same as IOTA, but better
>This large ecosystem and not solely a currency will provide protection from Central Bank regulators, like ETH & IOTA, but unlike Nano.
>All zero-fee systems are open to spam attacks. Constellation has a much more advanced and elegant solution than Nano with their reputation system.
>Nano has an insane business model where Nano node operators have to do it for free. This will either lead to a crash, where no one bothers to run nodes for fun and take all the costs, or an insane centralization where Amazon controls nearly everything. Constellation has a very elegant solution where micropayments are free for everyone, while large consumers of bandwidth will have to either pay for it in DAG tokens, or run their own nodes

Attached: 2868.png (200x200, 12K)

dag is a scam and you are jeet.

skeet jeet jeet!

You'd be better off buying BRAP desu

We get it dag boy who post samestuf everyday and dedicated his life to pumping and dumping a coin. We also get that you tried the same thing everyday with nano

Isn't that just IOTA without smart contracts? And absolutely no one will use it to pay for anything once Libra is out. Stablecoins are way better suited for payments. Nano has zero use case but to gamble on its value, good luck.

Yeah just buy tether, good volatility too can move %1-3 a day.

Muddafucker, MUDDAFUCKER this is just FUCKING BULLSHIT!!! NANO!!! NANO!!! NANO!!! NANO!!! NANO!!!

Attached: 69878.png (531x517, 388K)

Unironically one of the most interesting and promising projects in the crypto space.

Attached: 1562090990563.jpg (800x1258, 287K)

You’re so completely retarded that you don’t even understand that once Lightning Network normie wallets are deployed, the UX is exactly the same as any other wallet

Tracked this project for a long time and I'm really believing in the team, community and for sure the best tech out right now.

IOTA will not be able to remove it's coordinator, Nano has already a solid working project.

V19 had lots and lots of improvements, I'm waiting for V20 when they start with marketing and it will skyrocket as hell.

Trying to fill my bags as much as possible now it's still very cheap.

Big companies (like kappturelabs) are already adopting in. Just a matter of time once it gets really the attention it deserves.

Also, please don't post NANO on Jow Forums as it shouldn't be a pump/dump shitcoin (like chainlink) but a real solid project.

Once Nano opens their Fiat gateways you won't have price fluctuation and businesses will save A LOT of money.