Chain link is screwed

I wonder what biz will focus on now? *Wink* *wink*

Attached: 055a4faaf9dc287-5a4faaec22f24-dogecoin-994x400_crop_1200-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptofrenzy.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/god.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Besides your mom, it would be Ethereum Classic

Attached: ETC Title Card.png (700x381, 30K)

doge is going to explode once btc dominance finally backs the fuck down.

get some cheap ONE

Braaaaaaap

BRAPPP

Doge is old news. Brap is the new memecoin on the block.

Brap will disappear as fast as it is being shilled.
Doge will remain.

>Shills attacking together.
Reeeeeeeeeeeee

most likely same fag whos been spamming the board

Your time is over old man, BRAPPPPP is the new meme currency.

Lets talk about this coin. Why does it do that regular spike? I mean, anybody know the technical causes for such a thing? also, it seems hella regular- whats the period on that, about every 10 days or so?

it's a mystery, but it's a reliable and valuable mystery. maybe it performs this way because people expect it to, and so they buy/sell accordingly and the prophecy is fulfilled.

pump and dump whales

probly both valid reasons.
>much wow

answer is in this pdf
cryptofrenzy.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/god.pdf

PUNDI X (NPXS) sirs, very cheap satoj easy moon.

the true king has returned

DOGE is literally always a good buy under 50 satos. you might be waiting a while, but your money is as good as guaranteed to be not only safe but to at least double. It always returns to at least 55-60, sometimes hitting the hundreds. for years i've treated it like Tether/USDT except with double-your-money interest. check the value chart history if you don't believe me. shit is rock solid reliable.

Probably not selling for a few days. OP is a chink dog-eater.

what does triple bottoms mean?

Attached: doge.png (753x560, 25K)

it means fuck all to DOGE. if you're willing to wait months you will literally always profit on any purchase under 50 satos. it just won't die, it has been years

further to this, i have $500 set aside which i use to buy DOGE every time it dips to like 40. i suggest you just put a little money aside and immediately set a sell order at 60 when you've bought, then literally just forget about it. doesn't need any app alarms, you don't need to monitor it, just shove some money at it and forget, safe in the knowledge that while it won't x1000, it won't leave you with nothing either, and if it does ever die or reach crazy-money-proportions, you'll hear about it one way or another. DOGE is the least stressful, most comfy 'investment' in crypto imo, it's just tirelessly capable of reliably being worth something, often returning to its glory days of hundreds of satoshi a piece, even though it has one of the most batshit-insane huge coin supplies. much wow.

highly interesting

Because transaction fee is always 1 DOGE. So if you want to anonymously move a massive amount of money you do it with DOGE. The price is correlated with pumps and dumps of BTC. If you see DOGE move, it means a bart is coming.