New Ethereum Coin Doubler - Hacked Wallet

We have found a new exploit that can be used to double your Ethereum or any ERC-20 coin such as BRAP, LINK, QNT, etc. This exploit has been the reason behind the decreasing price of Ethereum as I have been using it to generate additional cash. I have created a second hacked wallet specifically for you guys so that you may double your coins.

However in order to put a limit on this so that people do not overuse and cause it to get patched; I have set a minimum requirement of 0.1 ETH (or whatever that equals in your desired coin) and a maximum limit of 1 ETH per-transfer. The only valueless coin that we will accept is BRAP, which the priorly mentioned limits and requirements will not apply (duplicate as much as you want).
>Can't I just send many transfers of 1 ETH then?
No, do not send more transfer more than 1 ETH worth of coins from a specific wallet to this hacked wallet every 24 hours or you risk losing your sent ETH. Again, this does not apply to BRAP.
>So what address do I send my ETH to?
Send your coins to the address;
0x389061c9032E9b40d36Ecc6Be3dFB05AE573963d
After the hacked wallet receives the coins it will begin doubling them, generally the more ETH-worth of coins you send, the longer it takes.
>What coins is this tested with?
ETH, LINK, BRAP, QNT, BAT, and FMT. Other coins should also work but if you are unsure then feel free to wait until it has been tested.

Attached: ethereum.png (226x260, 14K)

SCAM!!!!!!

lol no ones this retarded, dumb pajeet nigger

thanks Karen just shared to all my friends xx

No, it is not a scam. If not the exploit does not work like I say then we will send your coins back. Feel free to ask any extra questions to prevent confusion.

I sent 2eth and it didn't work, can I get my money back? Thanks frendo, you can take 1eth as a donation though

0x8D2FfCA3025fE529c75D6bcA745e1f17ae38454d

fuck off faggot

It really works! I sent 2 dollars to this address and today 4 dollars came back with the mail!

The obvious “trust scam”
Eventually when you send this guy 1eth after he returns you a couple times and you get greedy, he’s gone.

Thanks just sent 10k

ETHplode is 400x the buy of ETH. why does anybody care about buying other people's 1000x bags.

I have not received anything from this address. It is possible you may have sent your coins to the wrong address, in which it is very likely that they have been lost.

Those still work on twitter and facebook. Made me 20K in 2017. It is hard to believe average internet users are that stupid, but they certainly are

Check again I definitely sent it sirs. Just send me eth anyway and I'll send you some more because trust.

The address eth sent to it has 1 million in Ether

This scammer is making BANK

It is possible the network is taking a bit longer to process it. We have also had issues with transferring Ethereum to the IDEX exchange. Wait at least another 15~ minutes and then we'll check again to see if the coins have come through. Thanks.

Should I send you my TeamViewer ID, too?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

go try that on reddit you fucking kike

I am sorry, I don't know what TeamViewer is.
We have tried offering the exploit to users on R*ddit but unfortunately there were many instances of users sending amounts of coins that fellow above or below the requirements and many users mistook it for a scam.

Bump

How did you make so much eth faggot

Can not double BTC?

big if true

You guys realize how the blockchain works, right? You think some hacked wallet can add to circulating supply? How can the plebs seriously fall for this. Why are you even buying crypto if you don’t understand the basics, and to think “doubling” can even exist. If doubling existed then crypto would have been dead by 2011.

Also if it was real, this guy would just reprint his own money, not share it to the internet

Yes, everyone is an idiot except you.

>Send your coins to the address;

KEK

Attached: hell.jpg (750x867, 166K)

No ones falling for it. The address has zero eth & a few bitconnect2 tokens

BIG BRAIN COMING THROUGH

>Also if it was real, this guy would just reprint his own money, not share it to the internet
As I said in my OP, I have been using this exploit on another wallet to generate money for me. I have been using the exploit for aehile and have generated enough to the point that I am satisfied with and want to share the exploit with a few others before it is patched.

Just sent all of my stack of 16 eth. I really need to double it to be able to stake. Please let me know when the needful is done sir.

sent, thanks for info fren.

Attached: 1561483887364.jpg (640x784, 129K)

The level of stupidity out of you.... this guy thinks Americans are suckers, and one of you is going to take his bait lmfao

>this guy thinks Americans are suckers
he's not wrong

Not the one it was sent from, go look
Scammer has a million in eth from scamming probably this same methd

I sent all my Bazingacoins to you, which is what I put all my life savings into. When can I expect a doubling?

We have not received any bazingacoins yet, once the network has approved the transfer and they arrived the doubling will begin.
We have not received any ETH either.
I live in Australia and this exploit is for everyone worldwide.

Yeah I have a question, when are you going to learn fluent English?

Wow! It work! Haha thanking

Sent my NiggermaniaCoin's to that address, would like to know when I'll be getting that back since I accidentally sent you all 14,880,000 of them.

Try Twitter or some normie site, this shit isn't going to work here you dumb fuck.

Omg!!
I will send you 10 ETN!!
And will get 20 ETN in return for free? I will get a lambo.

Ok sir I sent you 69 NIGGERCOIN. I hope to receive at the minimum 138 NIGGERCOIN in return otherwise I will be reporting you to the NSA and FTC for scam and fraud. You have been warned pajeet