Lition - the top 10 gem

Why not?

LIT is going to make waves.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-09 at 2.02.29 PM.png (590x714, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*English*
*big deal*

Take a hint bros. Join us for the moon mission!

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-09 at 2.03.33 PM.png (533x118, 37K)

LIT hiring more marketing experts...

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-09 at 2.05.03 PM.png (1355x452, 103K)

My hands are weak desu but I will keep holding

Am I going to make it?

Attached: IMG_20190709_114047.jpg (1080x653, 121K)

I wonder wtf has happened to my screenshot... That's just strange. Anyways, I'll just tell you that I bought Lition when it was 0.34$

source?

This was my face when I woke up today in the morning and saw that the price is hitting 25 cents.

Attached: 23-35-42-15624449127560.png (400x400, 25K)

Holy fuck are you serious? That's probably my average buyin as well haha I thought I was the only one who FOMOed in at the top. This screenie brings a bit of relief ;p

Nah man, dont worry about it. I got in pretty early, but it was an ATH and people were still FUDding it back then too.

This is a comfortable hold, iron hands

Hell yeah, I'm serious and not you ain't the only one with this kinds of buyins haha. Well, there's only one thing left which is waiting.

They say that Lit is gonna be on Binance DEX pretty soon (this Wednesday or Thursday). So let's see how the price is gonna change.

Also, If you watch the top wallets whales are accumulating. All this dip is doing is shaking out weak hands.

By the way, you can't see it on the screen but i actually bought LIT for 750$ or smth like that which converted to 500$

>this Wednesday or Thursday
?
I thought the date would be 26.07.2019, maybe a bit earlier

I'm just starting to actively get into crypto, where can I see those top wallets?

Google Etherescan Lition, and then click holders

I was in top 150 but got pushed down a decent amount of spots in the last hour

beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH

>not buying TRUE for 61% cheaper than other exchanges
>Doesn't know how to use real decentralized IDEXs
> Not shorting OKeX
No wonder you're poor..

I can't bring you any source, that's just what I've heard around a week ago in some forums. Although I'm too tired to try to find where it was.

Honestly, bro, I think that right now is time to but more. I shall try to find some money and buy more.

Any guidance on learning how to spot good arbitrage opportunities? Any good tutorials / guides on this stuff you'd suggest?

This guy uses a bot to scam people, he's been posting this same thing for a week

Good to know hehe, I pretty much gambled a good amount of my savings on this to secure a 20k stack at $0.34.. and now would probably be a good time to buy more but I think I'll just hold though.

I hope the Binance DEX listing will help the price

heck, it made me money

I think Mainnet launch in September will help out more, this is definitely a long term hold.

dropped a hard eth thanks

>for a week
newfag

thanks user

Shitcoin
Damn wish I knew about this a week ago. Still, good arb

Attached: IMG_20190703_154358.jpg (677x530, 83K)

Im ALL IN
Based

based

Redpill me on this

What's a real price est on this coin? Where do we think it'll actually be in a week, a month and a year? assuming btc stabilises

Spotted few minutes ago...

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-09 at 3.36.16 PM.png (855x543, 913K)

Easy to see what’s going on

By end of year, there will be Lition Finance , Etc.

Am I cucking myself?

Attached: 825E2239-499B-40A1-B76D-0AFB86F54229.png (1125x2436, 815K)

Regarding the picture taken in Cologne..

Ökostrom = Green energy / Öko = Organic

Headline: Did you ever had an affair with your green energy supplier?

Location = Cologne, gay capital of Germany

Based and LGBTpilled

kek

Attached: 1562645590797s.jpg (250x164, 5K)

AHHHHHHH NO MY LINKIES ARE ALL GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks flipped 6 ether

Pump

were all gonna make it

kek

Wtf is shit trash

It's such a trash so you decided to bump this thread?

yeah i just read about it

Nigger, please. Don't invest so I'll be rich while you will be sucking cocks begging for a penny

ok dude why is it good

fucking pajeet niggers tryin to keep the price down

DYOR faggot. The spoonfeeding phase has come to an end.

so its a shitcoin then

Notice the anti-white message.. Big, strong, skitskin guy holding a skinny, white soiboi. The CEO of LIT is also an SJW. Member of the CDU.

Yes. Buy Mobius instead sirs.
Many moon

Literally a dying shitcoin. Last tweet is from Dec 2018, haah. What a joke. Not buying your heavy bags, Mandeep.

>being this new

mobius? whats that

Attached: 6735-full.png (1065x902, 1.5M)

Binance listing soon strap in boys

This recent manipulation to drop the price is extremely sketchy. Something big is definitely happening soon

Look at their twitter

kek

Holy fucking shit 1 hr ago. How many announcements!?!??

Checked. Lition confirmed to undergo a bull run like 2017 proportions

Thanks for selling into my buys, I've doubled my stack.

This is going to be big guys. Don't be dumb. I bought quant below 50 cents, this is my next big bag and I'm very confident.

It could get to 100m cap in year, that seems very reasonable.

Got 10k now and I dont think I will stop buying in case of another dip.

Tokeny will dominate the upcoming STO's wave and they are partnered with Lition to host the STOs. Lition confirmed that the first STOs will go live in Q3. I am ALL in, expecting a 4-5X in

Attached: 1.jpg (591x1280, 104K)

This partnership is unparalleled. No other STO projects have this. CHX, Dusk, Smartland, they are all obsolete if you know what Tokeny is capable of. Lition's connections with the European Blockchain and the German Government is only going to push this further. Holding this for 6month-1year is a no brainer.

Attached: 111.jpg (1024x630, 17K)

All those medium blogposts are from April and May, why are they reposting them on twitter? I'm holding but this seems desperate.

After the SAP and Microsoft partnership story doesn't work anymore, it seems like Tokeny is the new partnership story for dumping LIT?

I just bought 55 lit! Will I be rich? Will my life be lit?

Are you guys fucking stupid. That whitepaper is a joke, they can barely use latex properly and it is poorly written. Looks like some first year college student wrote it. Obvious scam.

>Obvious scam.
There are real somewhat big people in this project, if it's a scam it won't pop before it reaches 100MMC

LMAO we have very similiar portfolios

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-05 at 12.50.08 PM.png (2194x1046, 346K)