He didn't short the top day 4

>he didn't short the top day 4
explain yourself

Attached: Capture.png (1237x380, 81K)

sad that there are only pajeets and newfags on this board

Attached: Capture.png (969x410, 37K)

Will it go any higher or dump in the next hours?

it was literally the top

Attached: Capture.png (1065x305, 24K)

why do you even bother with your pseudo trading advice. all your calls were total BS uptill now and when charts change one bit you immediately backtrack and say NOW its going up fuck off nigger.

You have no job and probably less than 1k in crypto.

>all your calls were total BS uptill now
but literally all my calls were correct....

Attached: Capture.png (1232x402, 131K)

>double top on previous support after a fake low volume pump

really makes you think....

Attached: Capture.png (1013x261, 40K)

Zoom out you fucking biz tards been market buying since 10700

Attached: Screenshot_20190709_114028_com.tradingview.tradingviewapp.jpg (1080x2240, 545K)

>biz tards been market buying since 10700
extremely bearish

> that pic
what a ridiculous market

coming back in a few hours when we break 12.8k, get fucked op

*11.8k, yes

nah we going to 14k non negotiable

2/4 isnt good

the other 2 are in breakeven because it was a crab market, you literally can't make better calls than these

>they didn't listen
>AGAIN
see you at 9k plebs

Attached: Capture.png (415x227, 12K)

yikes

actually i missed my own signal so i got a better entry

Attached: Capture.png (1278x402, 41K)

maybe I was right

Attached: fhhfghff.png (2449x1257, 252K)

brainlet here
What would be a good entry price?

paid group when

> wasting 7 thousand btc to impress Jow Forums anons

never, i will blogpost on Jow Forums until i make it and that's it

elliot waves are a meme, you can draw them to fit your own bias literally on every possible chart formation

MY FUCKING GF WAS DISTRACTING ME I WAS TRYING TO SHORT AT 12800 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I merely used Eliot waves to show the similarities
I don't believe in them

also those aren't eliot waves, kek

yes they are but like I said I don't use or trust them this is just a similar market pattern

Attached: hgfhgfhgf.png (308x310, 11K)

uhm, they are not sweetie

Attached: Elliott-wave-correction-rules.-768x464.jpg (768x464, 34K)

learn to fucking read

lmao you're actually a brainlet nice thread retard

>NOW THIS REALLY IS THE TOP GUYS
>PLZ RESPOND

you are both brainlets, stop posting anytime in my TA-savvy thread

you're an actual child
>hurr thats not how EW works
not the point, he was using the tool to highlight the pattern
stupid fucking nigger

>tool to highlight the pattern
he literally said those are eliot waves

How much play money do I need to actually make money shorting this stuff? Tens of thousands $?

same as with longs, the more you have the better

but I did

Attached: Selection_150.png (499x63, 6K)

>"I don't use or trust them this is just a similar market pattern"
dude

omg you're a fucking illiterate retard
> I merely used Eliot waves to show the similarities
I don't believe in them

>also those aren't eliot waves, kek
>yes they are

when did you start learning TA

idiot 12k is support now

just gonna leave this here cuz theres no ta thread

Le redditorio

2 years ago

it's going to a new low any minute now, but ok

Will it go below 12k today?

how should i know, i don't have a crystal ball, kek

i just ride the waves and it's bearish short term and bullish mid term

just noticed totally forgot image

Attached: chrome_2019-07-09_12-45-46.png (1806x890, 69K)

ok thx

i can confirmed that it's also bullish against usd, good buy unless justin shits himself someday in the future

probably yes tho

any moment now...

Attached: Capture.png (638x273, 34K)

Heh broke to the upside

it's still sideways, it may correct to 12450 and that would be the last chance to short

he has roughly 70$ unironically (0.02 BTC @ 3.3 leverage if i remember correctly)

Last chance before 14k?
Guess so

last chance before 9k

who isn't shorting now will never make it

Attached: Capture.png (639x342, 32K)

>70$
heh

Attached: Capture.png (345x110, 8K)

congrats. you would still be better off making an extra 1000$ a month working part-time for like 3 months, spending 1/4th of the time trading and then going for it, though.

If its going to 9k, therell be more chances

also in my experience: unless you are insanely patient, strict with yourself (not fomo-ing in either direction ever), tilt-resistant (zero emotion) and experienced, just picking ONE good entry with low leverage every few weeks or even months is more profitable than spending countless hours here and changing gears within HOURS.
the only thing you're doing is increasing the volatility of your own stack, maximizing the chance of going broke at some point and paying the largest possible amount of fees.

i can make $1k in a month by being self-employed with pretty much little-to-no effort, but as i've explained before that's not the point.

the point is to consistently increse the trading capital, since going from 80 to 800 is the same as from 8k to 80k, and no shitty part-time job will make you that amount.

yes, but at worse prices, pic related

>also in my experience: unless you are insanely patient, strict with yourself (not fomo-ing in either direction ever), tilt-resistant (zero emotion) and experienced, just picking ONE good entry with low leverage every few weeks or even months is more profitable than spending countless hours here and changing gears within HOURS
this is unironically a good advice, good job user.

this is my yolo fund that i use to 10x my money in a month. i also have a bigger one that i use on daily candles only and it does like 10 trades in a year and make profit

in both cases i've coded strategies/alerts and i've got enough experience to follow them no matter what

Attached: Capture.png (1214x354, 86K)

>but at worse prices
Sure, but also lower risk since you arent shorting the top

I did tho

>the point is to consistently increase the trading capital, since going from 80 to 800 is the same as from 8k to 80k, and no shitty part-time job will make you that amount.
unironically good luck with that

>this is my yolo fund that i use to 10x my money in a month
so you suffer from a lot of pride aswell. yeah, you're totally here 24/7 gambling with 1/3 of a used playstation because you don't need it at all and you have a much much bigger stack that you simply never want to talk about. ok. just get your priorities in order is all i'm saying.

Attached: 1292722619244.gif (250x295, 65K)

>lower risk since you arent shorting the top
oh right, i forgot Jow Forumslets buy high and sell low

i guess i forgot to mention that this is my first attempt with this new yolo strategy, that's why the stack is so small

the "big" one is like 1k, but i'd need 4 years to make it with that one, and i don't have all that time

>going from 80 to 800 is the same as from 8k to 80
no it’s not

it literally is, unless you consider emotional weight (which is not a problem in my case)

also sub 1 milion, slippage and order fills are pretty much irrelevant on btc, so you can just market buy/sell every time. sub 100k it's literally a non-existent problem

so yeah, technically speaking it's the same

Based bobro, stop trying to argue with these dumb moonboys, they will never learn

Just thank them for giving us money and move on

Lmao typical reply of someone full of shit.
Trading the trend is much easier than trading the reversal

i traded the uptrend yesterday, today is the time to trade the downtrend

There isnt a downtrend when you short the top you brainlet

i shorted the top because i got a signal that the pump was running out of steam, which means downtrend (or sideways) is incoming.

wait a couple more hours and you'll get your confirmation

When i get it ill take the trade. And its not with lunch money either.

>it literally is, unless you consider emotional weight
you are mainly leverage-trading, so you should be aware of the fact that the leverage platform you are trading on has a financial incentive to buttfuck your position by liquidating you. for obvious reasons, the larger your position is, the bigger the incentive is to you liquidate your position specifically (or: the accumulated position(s) at a certain wall/ dollar-level).
if you want to argue magnitudes of wealth, you should start considering that your leverage must decrease the bigger your stack becomes, because your leverage has to cancel out the growing financial incentive to liquidate you. bitmex creates a large portion of the BTC volume, so they are very much capable of barting the entire market in order to collect several million $ positions in an instant (and pushing it right back afterwards) if that is profitable. not saying they must be behind all the barting, but if i owned that platform, i would probably buttfuck everyone with an army of bots.
i am just stating this because you argued in a very abstract/general way: generally, the larger your stack grows, the harder by definition it becomes to increase it, as the people acting against you on the market have a bigger incentive to manipulate the market against you (or people trading exactly like you).
on the other hand, of course, new opportunities arise: anyone with several hundred BTC not creating and pumping their own worthless shittoken is basically an idiot.

good for you, it's important to have your own signals instead of following shitposters on Jow Forums.

don't use bitmex, problem solved. bitfinex forces liquidation when you are at -50% of your capital, and that means they need to move the market by 15% within a minute

those are literally conspiracy theories, lmao (unless you gamble with 100x leverage of course)

12000 waiting room

Im actually trying to build up a channel on telegram, i can tell you the chances of success there is almost 0

You better post some kind of thing so we can verify it's you in later threads, OP

i got my custom indicator on 3m bitstamp chart, it's statistically impossible for somebody else to have it since i wrote it from scratch

Exactly this. The more capital I put down the less leverage I use. Pic related

You can’t put yourself at the mercy of deribit or Arthur waking one up one pissed off because their gf argued with them and deciding to bart the market

Attached: CA4541B3-F402-40A2-A821-17AE6B89AD26.png (742x142, 11K)

>custom indicators
>for 100$ portfolio

Attached: 1323506902824.png (500x409, 231K)

???

GET.
A.
JOB.
OR.
AT.
LEAST.
A.
STACK.
BEFORE.
YOU.
GO.
FULL.
AUTISM.

oh no no no, looks like somebody got triggered bacause he can't write his own indicators, lmao

this guy is a retard. his indicator is copy pasta. nigga needs to zoom out.

i made that indicator. its a hull MA with some simply rules. fuck OP. he is a faggot.

Attached: 1560383069836.png (384x378, 118K)

>his indicator is copy pasta.
???

>nigga needs to zoom out.
>what's intraday trading

>it's hull ma
it's literally not, but ok