All you need is a phone number or facebook account to sign up. It’s available on iOS and Android

All you need is a phone number or facebook account to sign up. It’s available on iOS and Android.

>100k members and growing
>extremely normie friendly
>you increase mining rate by inviting people

Literally everyone is getting on board. Stop missing out and get in before the next halving so you have a fat stack of Pi, you're technically still in very early, no doubt that this project will reach 1 million users by the end of the year, especially with normie adoption

You need a code to sign up, so use mine: Ronn1

The mining rate just halved, but you can still make it if you get in now

Attached: 1562594776309.png (1032x611, 273K)

Use code k3nnysan for MAX mining! I'll add you to my elite security circle so you get a headstart. REMEMBER code is k3nnysan.

>k3nnysan
>k3nnysan
>k3nnysan

Also remember to toggle hide real name in the options menu

No hardware or internet drainage.
Takes about 30 seconds every day to start.
Accumulate until coin matures and normies flood it

Ambassador code (+25% mining rate)

Kozii
Kozii
Kozii
Kozii
Kozii
Kozii

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (720x720, 66K)

GoldKnight is the best referral code there is. So shiny, so gallant!

Use code: Lamb

Auto adds you to our security circle for mutual gains.

Anything in crypto with a referral code is utter garbage. Prove me wrong.

invite code oliver4p1
I need u becos i have no irl frens:)

Need a code? Join the 60 of us.
>>tfue
Get a 25% mining bonus.
>Pi's Core Team

Dr. Nicolas Kokkalis
Head of Technology
Stanford PhD and instructor of Stanford’s first decentralized applications class; combining distributed systems and human computer interaction to bring cryptocurrency to everyday people.

Dr. Chengdiao Fan
Head of Product
Stanford PhD in Computational Anthropology harnessing social computing to unlock human potential on a global scale.

Vincent McPhillip
Head of Community
Yale and Stanford-trained social movement builder on a mission to democratize how society defines, creates, and distributes wealth.

>use code tfue
Use code tfue
Use code tfue
Use code tfue

Attached: SmartSelect_20190708-220147_Pi.jpg (1438x2112, 1.7M)

THIS IS S A SCAM

Was told by cryptogod that I would earn real money if I joined so I joined and it was all lies. Just look at him bragging in the chatrooms on the pi app about how many suckers he has got and the mods and devs know all about it. Pi is clearly a scam

Attached: FB_IMG_1562509889958.jpg (444x960, 46K)

>Get in while you can

If you do use code Kozii for 25% mining rate

Get in and get komfy

Attached: 1561320890693.png (884x874, 714K)

Get in marines, filthy nulinkers gtfo missing out and coping with pi.

Join me: Mizzimo

Looking for more of you blunts to join my circle

Use code: lemonnies

One person using shitty referral tactics means the whole thing is a scam? Fucking retard.
You should be grateful that man lied to you, otherwise your dumbass wouldn't have gotten in on this fucking goldmine.

How can I tell the value if each coin bros? It's a funny concept

I have no friends bros, use my code please: ironic

Just signed up with your code, everyone else use code: brap69

Use my code alexm9393
Otherwise your mother will have an unfortunate accident while she is sleeping, between the hours of 19:00 tonight and 06:00 tomorrow
Or she may not. But do you want to leave that to chance?

Thanks fren

No problem Thomas

animegirl best ref code

tee-hee

Need a code? Join the 60 of us.
>>tfue
Get a 25% mining bonus.
>Pi's Core Team

Dr. Nicolas Kokkalis
Head of Technology
Stanford PhD and instructor of Stanford’s first decentralized applications class; combining distributed systems and human computer interaction to bring cryptocurrency to everyday people.

Dr. Chengdiao Fan
Head of Product
Stanford PhD in Computational Anthropology harnessing social computing to unlock human potential on a global scale.

Vincent McPhillip
Head of Community
Yale and Stanford-trained social movement builder on a mission to democratize how society defines, creates, and distributes wealth.

>use code tfue
Use code tfue
Use code tfue
Use code tfue

Attached: SmartSelect_20190708-000053_Pi.jpg (1435x2112, 1.73M)

There are no elite circles, or higher mining rates, all invite codes are equal. Here's my code friends:

jeereeh

Don't listen to the shills.
Brap69 if you want a brapper in your bed tonight.

Use code ironic if you ever want to make it

Someone use my code:
uiytuiyt444

If it moons I'll fly all of us autists out to vegas and headbutt some coke and hookers