Gib more money

European citizen, studying in Germoney here.

Lately my LINK/ETH swings on Binance have become huge.

Will they still get me if I move back to the EU-country I come from this year?

Attached: Germoney.png (1600x960, 1K)

Depends, if you live in Greece or Italy its more of a nice courtesy to pay taxes and therefore their tax institutes dont care so much.

Yew

I am not worried about my home country. More about Germoney

No shit faggot, I live in the KikeSA, and you're from the continent they base their thievery out of, you think they're not gonna get you? You're gonna be paying for Muhammad's descendants next generation of harem which will incorporate your own nation's women. Best thing you can do is hodl, not make small marginal swing trades, and wait a bit longer for the 4th Reich, I mean industrial revolution.

Attached: 1559981309835.gif (379x329, 298K)

As long as you don't cash out to a German bank account, or to an account in your home country that knows you are in Germany, you'll be fine

>4th Reich, I mean industrial revolution
kek

I swing roughly 10% of my stack. Recently this has become money thousands of schekles.

So, 90% I did hodl since 2017.

I am just worried that the Finanzamt one day will find my name on bitcoin.de and binance and coinbase and connect the dots.

Thus far I have been cashing out with Fidor-bank and bitcoin.de

My plan is to cash out through coinbase to my home countries bank account.

depends on your tax residence not where you live. you are taxed back home usually

why should Germany care if you are a high frequency toaster and fridge trader?

.. because I live in Germany as a foreign citizen (EU)

>tax residence
This is currently in Germany, but I am nowhere near my limits for cashing out to my Fidor-Bank account.

It is more the swings from ETH/LINK that I am worried about. These amount to many many thousands of €.

I am not that stupid to simply cash them out. But my gains are documented on my binance history. If they ever find out about this I am fucked.

verkauf die BTC doch mit localbitcoins.com in deutschland easy

Yeah und dann hab ich nen Haufen Cash.. Ich will damit eigentlich nen LINK/ETH-Node laufen lassen für passives Einkommen. Das würde ich dann auch versteuern.

Nur für die Swings will ich nicht zahlen.

Versuche hier abzuschätzen wie hoch das Risiko ist, dass mir ein deutsches Finanzamt im EU-Ausland hinterherkommt.

Attached: LinkPool Annual Revenue.png (1376x812, 243K)

gib merkel nichts ab du cuck

Attached: 1514914346131.jpg (244x228, 19K)

>Das würde ich dann auch versteuern.

In meinen Heimatsland, nicht bei Merkel..

checked
aus welchem land kommst du denn wenn man fragen darf?

könntest ja mit dem bargeld ETH kaufen allerdings wird das finanzamt vllt neugierig bei regelmäßigen hohen bareinzahlungen.

Dänemark

Doensnt work in germany dude

>I live in Germany as a foreign citizen, therefore Germany cares if I am a high frequency toaster and fridge trader

Which country are you from?

>14676733

Do you have migration background or are your parents also danish?

One of the few good places left, but it'll fall fast. You need to hodl, man. Cashing out is trading real money of debt-credits and then paying a tax on those. You might as well trade BTC for world of warcraft gold.

My question was whether or not the Germans will catch me

Both my parents are pure Danish.. of Jewish decent

Wenn du die Coins 1 Jahr hodlst dann sind sie 100% steuerfrei in Deutschland, das solltest du auch nicht missachten

Yes, Im not trying to get you or something. Thats why I want to know if you have migration background. Are you parents ethnic danish people or did they come from another country?
This is important in determining whether or not an investigation might happen in the future.

Dann muss ich aber ne Steuererkläung abgeben. Das ist nicht einfach so passiv, hodl nen Jahr und gut ist. Ich muss da alles angeben.

Will ich nicht. Ich will lieber ab nach Hause und gut.

Meine Frage bezieht sich darauf ob mich das deutsche Finanzamt in Dänemark noch erwischen wird, oder was ich tun kann um dies zu verhindern

Just.. just go back to Jow Forums user.. we are trying to make some scheckel here..

Using a VPN would bei the first start

- Läuft es über ein deutsches Bankkonto/ Sind die Einzahlungen auf exchanges von einem dt. Konto oder dänisch?
- Hast du jemals in Deutschland eine Steuererklärung oä. abgegeben?
- Hast du dich mit deutschem Wohnsitz oder deinem dänischen Wohnsitz auf den Exchanges registriert?

That is indeed very interesting. I always thought danish people have a higher IQ and a better sense of forming questions and arguments. Looks like you are just the bottom of the IQ pit.

Now to answer you question that you are unable to ask: "Will the Geman government start an investigation when I cash out my money on a danish bank account"
-No, it will be Denmark and you have to provide evidence from where your profits came from and if you are not presenting reasonable evidence they might start an investigation for tax fraud and ask the BKA which will involve the Finanzamt für Fahndung und Strafsachen.

This is so fucking wrong
Guardia di finanza is a nightmare, probably the most annoying fiscal authority in the world
And to collects money we have Equitalia which is pretty much the legalized version of some russian folks breaking your legs and chopping some fingers

>- Läuft es über ein deutsches Bankkonto/ Sind die Einzahlungen auf exchanges von einem dt. Konto oder dänisch?
Bis jetzt habe ich nur über Bitcoin.de mit nem deutschen Fidor-Bank-Account ausgechased in kleinen mengen (ca. 5k€ seit 2017). Gewinn ist ein Bruchteil davon. Also echt nicht soviel.

>- Hast du jemals in Deutschland eine Steuererklärung oä. abgegeben?
Nein. Habe ich auch nicht vor. Weil dann hängt man ja im System drinne wie ich das verstehe. Ich habe allerdings in meinem Studi-Job Geld verdient und dafür auch Abgaben bezahlt.

>- Hast du dich mit deutschem Wohnsitz oder deinem dänischen Wohnsitz auf den Exchanges registriert?
Deutscher Wohnsitz. Überall. Aber mit dänischem Pass.

Sensai, please, are they gonna rape me?

Attached: ReichsLINK.png (220x278, 52K)

Wie lange dauerts eigentlich, bis ne SEPA einzahlung auf coinbase eingeht? Ich warte schon seit tagen und verpasse jede menge gains.

>provide evidence from where your profits came

Ok you nigger, I have evidence where it came from (swing trading and LINK ICO in 2017) but I am not planning on selling.

I want to run a Node, get this registered as a business in Denmark and actually pay tax on my profits from running a node.

I will never sell my links. I am jew, remember?

yeah, he is just a pol-nig

Ok you reddit man, got it. You will start your business in Denmark and never sell your LINK.
Then you will pay taxes on the fact that you are faggot.

I will pay taxes because I actually want to build something with LINK. This is not your average shit-coin.

Maybe spending more time here would have taught you that.

No just dont cash out very soon and not to a german bank.

when is the time to pay taxes? if i swingtrade on the exchange do i have to tax everything after a certain time or only when i cash out?

>European citizen
Just say you're a yugo gypsy

bei mir dauert das immer nur einen bis zwei tage

>I will never sell my links.
>I will pay taxes.

which one is it now?

.. at every swing.

You have time to sum up a nice annual report for them till end of july next year. So now that would be another 3 weeks for 2018. They check that which can take some time and then you'll be asked to pay.

as far as i know the losses are deductible, so you only pay taxes for your total profit. the question is at what point in time, i would have guessed you do it once a year.

Mostly I didn't wait a whole year. Yeah, stupid.

But as I said, it is not that much.

I am more worried about that the will come after me once I started my business in Denmark.

Any input on that?

Which one is it now OP?

I can give you much more input, you just have to spread those sweet danish legs.

Appreciate it..

I don't want to pay tax on my super risky swings.
I want to pay tax from my LINK-Nodes. I want to register it as a business and pay taxes. I want to develop new APIs for the future of smart contracts.

Does that make sense?

No it doesnt. Why should your risky LINK/ETH swings be taxed if you never cash out?
How will your business generate money?
What has all of this to do with Germany you dumb fuck?

>Why should your risky LINK/ETH swings be taxed if you never cash out?
Swing-trading (e.g. LINK/ETH is a taxable event in Germony). If you don't know this I doubt you can contribute to this discussion.

>How will your business generate money?
Running a LINK Node or/and an ETH-Node. If you don't know how this generates income I doubt your opinion matters here..

>What has all of this to do with Germany you dumb fuck?
I live in Germany as a foreign EU-citizen. I trade from Germany while studying at the same time. All my bank accounts that I have been using for trading are German.

ich glaube solang du die füße stillhälst passiert dir in DE erstmal garnix, also nichts groß auscashen und dann einfach nach dänemark verpissen

Genau das wollte ich hören. Ich liebe dich

Attached: Glückstrahlen.jpg (474x266, 13K)

Du schwingglieder viedienst das seil

Danke dass du meine Fragen beantwortet hast du scheiß Opferkind.

>Verkaufen Sie innerhalb eines Jahres bestimmte private Wertgegenstände mit Gewinn, dann kann das als privates Veräußerungsgeschäft steuerpflichtig sein.
Wirst du jemals "Gewinne" gemessen in € innerhalb eines Jahres realisieren wenn du niemals deine Scheißtokens verkaufst?
-Nein
Kann das Finanzamt in irgend einer Weise wissen dass eine zufällige ETH Adresse auf irgend einem exchange in China private Veräußerungsgeschäfte innerhalb eines Jahres tätigt?
-Nein

>Running a LINK Node or/and an ETH-Node
LINK node Auszahlungen gehen also gleich auf dein Bankkonto in € und auf keine ETH Adresse, verstehe.

Ich kenne keine Deutsche Bank bei der du Bitcoins kaufen kannst.

Eventuell möchtest du nochmal nachdenken ob du LINK in irgend einer Form irgendwann mal auscashen willst?

>LINK node Auszahlungen gehen also gleich auf dein Bankkonto in € und auf keine ETH Adresse, verstehe.
Ich würde das den Steuergenzen in DK anpassen. Dh. nie mehr als nötig per PayPal adapter in € auf mein Konto einzahlen lassen. In Dänemark.

>Ich kenne keine Deutsche Bank bei der du Bitcoins kaufen kannst.

Bei der Fidor-Bank kannst du direkt dein Konto an die Börse Bitcoin.de anbinden und live-traden.

Da stehen alle meine Daten, Adresse, Pass etc.

Bei Binance habe ich mich auch mit Pass etc. registrieren lassen. Genauso wie bei Coinbase. Wenn die Finanzämter anfangen mich da zu suchen werden sie mich finden.

Darauf setzte ich jetzt mal ;)

am besten machst du, was finanzen angeht, nichts mehr ungewöhnliches in DE, ich weiß ja nicht wie lange dein studium geht
im schlimmsten fall gibts halt ein brief vom amt aber ich denke, wenn du in dänemark bist, werden die dich dort nicht unbedingt ausfindig machen wenn es um so kleines geld geht
natürlich ohne gewähr alles..

Attached: 1561639774979.jpg (257x196, 9K)

Versteh schon. Soweit hab ich mir das auch gedacht. Versuche halt irgendwie raus zu bekommen wie gut das klappen würde.

Auch wenn ich keine Steuern für die Swings gezahlt habe glaube ich halt auch einfach nicht, dass die dahinter kommen wenn nicht höhere Geldbeträge auf mein deutsches Konto eingehen.

Und was schert es die in Dänemark schon wenn ich da rechtmäßig steuern zahle von den Einnamhmen von meinen internet monopoly money?

>Brainlet hier.

Angenommen man zahlt jetzt keine Steuern und in gegebenenfalls in 10 Jahren verjährt die Steuerhinterziehung, ist das Geld dann immer noch dirty oder clean?

>Auch wenn ich keine Steuern für die Swings gezahlt habe glaube ich halt auch einfach nicht, dass die dahinter kommen wenn nicht höhere Geldbeträge auf mein deutsches Konto eingehen.
denke ich auch
checked
naja klingt so als wäre es danach clean, wobei man denke ich immer aufpassen sollte wenn man vor hat keine steuern zu zahlen auf die scheissmünzen
bin aber kein jurist von dem her

In deiner Frage liegt doch schon die Antwort: Nach zehn Jahren ist es verjährt.

Abgesehen davon ist es doch so oder so Steuerfrei wenn du mehr als nen Jahr hodlest?

Solange du deine Spaßcoins nicht in "echtes Geld" umwandelst kann dir keiner was. Aber wenn du auf paypal oder der Bank transferierst, bekommen es die Finanzämter mit. Dann musst du denen erklären woher das Geld kommt.

.. was ich auch machen würde. Ich würde denen erklären, dass ich ein "internet monopoly business" habe. Das fällt dann wahrscheinlich unter die gleiceh Katheogrie wie mining (was bei mir mit PoS ETH-mining dann auch zutreffen wird). Das würde ich dann faire und squäre versteuern.

Was interest die es das ich €10 mio (aka 250 LINK) auf meinen Nodes habe? Bin ja guter Junge und Zahl schon steuern von den Einnahmen :P