CHILIZ CHZ/SPECIAL

- Partnerships with top football clubs (Juventus, PSG, West Ham)
- Partnership with top ESport team OG
- App will be ready in 1-2 month's
- Binance.com listing this summer
- 'cheap token'. Normies always buy cheap tokens first.
- Actual, real use case for tokens.
- Burning mechanism like BNB
- Alexandre Dreyfus and CZ are close friends

user why are you not all in? do you hate money?

Attached: 1JMU0316_001_0.jpg (1000x1333, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9j4SOtkaTmI
coingecko.com/en/coins/chiliz
en.psg.fr/teams/the-club/content/paris-saint-germain-kicks-off-innovative-blockchain-partnership-with-socioscom
juventus.com/en/news/news/2018/juventus-announce-partnership-with-blockchain-platform-socios-com-to-launch-fan-token.php
medium.com/chiliz/chiliz-announces-strategic-partnership-with-binance-chain-53d2a958b2c6
esportsinsider.com/2018/06/chiliz-binance-65-million/
twitter.com/alex_dreyfus/status/1148569028186845184
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/egretia/#charts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It will be like Binance but for sports fans. This is literally next BNB!

Attached: D-cxqkNVUAAcnqQ.png (800x384, 613K)

I dont like cz, and i hope he meets the same fate as justin sun

Me too, but I like money!

NEM token has 800M Market Cap (same token supply as Chiliz), but no one even use that shitcoin. CHZ Market Cap rn is around 50M!

Attached: D6s4RHCXYAA0s1M.jpg (779x1014, 148K)

WTF they have partnership with Juventus? user this is fake, run?

>Juventus, PSG, West Ham
who?

lol. It's a legit partnership. Juve even have a commercial with them

Attached: ghu.png (1283x708, 656K)

Literally two Biggest football teams in Europe :)

this
youtube.com/watch?v=9j4SOtkaTmI

>89Mj8APC
If this is legit, why nobody talks about them? I didn't heard anything about them.

I don't know, maybe because they ARE legit. The don't make an announcement of announcements like Tron.

>PSG
>big

Lol imagine if someone had a partnership with Juventus during prewious bull run they would be up 600 percent in 6 days

this looks like shit
sage

Biggest club in France, except maybe Lyon. One of the richest in Europe.

Why? I have found out about them 3 weeks ago, I was skeptical at first, but they look legit af

EXACTLY!

First of all: You need to stop spamming your own thread.

Second: ChiliZ is unironically pretty legit. CZ is constantly shilling it, so I'm sure it'll be on Binance soon. No idea about whether the team will deliver, but the partnerships are fucking massive, and they only sold the tokens in a private placement so there shouldn't be too many normie retards to dump it before we do at least 3-4x from here. Btw something that should catch your interest: Binance.com and OKex were some of the biggest investors in the private placement. Binance.com, not Binance Labs. This is the only project they've invested in since fucking Tron.

Delete this

Why? Are you accumulating user?

Why no one knows about them? WTF, honestly this looks too good to be truth

They're not on any real exchanges yet. Mainly just Bilaxy (Chinese Binance fork) and Binance DEX (zero volume). Still, probably a good bet to pick up a few ETH worth. The exchange listings alone should push this 2x, and since CZ seems to have his dick hard about this, I imagine it wont take long.

Why are you acting dumb? If everyone heard about them there won't be a post of this here right?

private investor here, invested 500k into the sale. I can't believe a whole year as passed and no one knows about Chiliz yet. Literally the golden project. Real partnerships and a real product. :)

>Binance are investors in CHZ
> OKex are investors in CHZ
The chinks are going to pump the shit out of this when they list it

no plans to dump.

The CHZ tokens sold on the app VIA credit / debit card come from exchanges, which means football fans are essentially going to be market buying chiliz to buy fan tokens. Millions of fans = %%%%%%%% RISE lol

Considering to buy it. Hope you won't dump on us till they get to top 20 on CoinMarket

adoption has been a meme until Chiliz and Socios. Shouldnt of posted this though as these brainlets don't deserve the gains CHZ will give

Where did you heard about them first, and how you contacted them to participate in private sell?

kek $200m market cap before even getting listed on any real exchange with a meme sports coin
if you buy the weight of those bags will break your knees, it's worse than funfair

some israelis from when i went in bancor a few years back started shilling chz in their private groups.

$59m marketcap you retard.
coingecko.com/en/coins/chiliz
What do you think will happen when Binance lists this on their exchange? Just fucking sell it then.

First: they will release their tokens very slowly, so the real market cup is around 50 mil rn
Second: look at Chainlink, literally useless token with > 1Bil market cap, just because Jow Forums shilled it. lol see ya at 1bln market cup

Attached: photo_2019-07-09_10-07-56.jpg (720x299, 20K)

except chz wont be useless lol

So I made a quick research about them and discovered truly binance invested, they already partnered with PSG, JUVENTUS AND westham. How come nobody is talking about this shi the CEO most be stingy.. This should be hyped AF.. Okex invested also!

>Chainlink
>useless

You're not doing yourself any favors.

Because occasionally you get the chance to invest in something before everyone starts shilling it. What do you think you should do then?

"Did my own research" and actually like the look of this. Am I being shilled?

JUST IN!
en.psg.fr/teams/the-club/content/paris-saint-germain-kicks-off-innovative-blockchain-partnership-with-socioscom

juventus.com/en/news/news/2018/juventus-announce-partnership-with-blockchain-platform-socios-com-to-launch-fan-token.php

medium.com/chiliz/chiliz-announces-strategic-partnership-with-binance-chain-53d2a958b2c6

"CZ (Changpeng Zhao), CEO & Founder of Binance said: “Sports is the perfect vehicle through which to educate mass consumers about the potential and the utility of blockchain technology. I’m proud that Binance and Chiliz are leading that charge globally.”"

esportsinsider.com/2018/06/chiliz-binance-65-million/

"Binance, an international cryptocurrency exchange, has invested in blockchain esports and traditional sports voting platform, chiliZ.

The amount invested by Binance is undisclosed, but it will “work hand-in-hand” with chiliZ to “engage with the sports industry and develop a fan-driven token ecosystem for traditional sports teams.”"

>Not being shilled
>Make some money for fucks sake

Also looks like they will burn tokens, idk is that true

yeah, alex said chiliz will burn tokens in telegram a few weeks ago

From their revenue? What percentage?

yes from revenue, idk percentage dreyfus did not mention

What the hell. This is too good to be true, I feel like someone want's to dump on me

i think the price movement has started already, it has begun!!
FYI for people saying it's too good to be true SOCIOS= CHILLIZ

Fan Token price for Westham will be 1 Pound, in case you guys want to make some calculations.

This is already on Binance DEX

It has no volume tho

i would FUCK the LITERAL SHIT out of her

She's the queen

Attached: ladys3015113497_q4_2-0.jpg (1128x2000, 560K)

Wait till it's tripled in value and listed on Binance.com then

lol, am already all in till .014c

Attached: D-eDiTfU8AEscs0.jpg (1024x532, 109K)

Looks like it's actually starting to move up. Nice timing with the thread.

got in private sale, almost doubled my holdings at 0.013-0.015

Private sale was .022cents at best, wtf are are you talking about.

And what fate has Justin Sun met?

yeah... DOUBLED MY HOLIDNGS, you can't read?

I bought at $0.025 average in the sale... THEN AFTER THE SALE. I doubled my fucking holdings at around $0.014, are you retarded ?

He got arrested or something

Is this going to be a top 10 coin?

Yes, our shitcoin master CZ will take care of it

Attached: DgiGU-XUcAIf-ab.jpg (512x512, 36K)

No. But it will be a top50 coin within months, and that should be enough.

What market cup are you realistically expecting?

If you consider all their token supply they are already in top 20. idk, top 20 looks legit

If it's not legit, idk what is
twitter.com/alex_dreyfus/status/1148569028186845184

Chillz is very good coin, They have many big names behind them

Really, like what?

have you heard of socios?

Oh fucking hell.

lmfo

Someone bagholding hard

HAHAHAHA IM DEAD

Smell likes pajeet here

Attached: photo_2019-07-09_09-25-20.jpg (597x243, 25K)

Almost got me to buy your bags

What are circulating supply, and lockup period?

3,011,358,024 circulating
3 year lockup with monthly vesting

idk maybe someone got a picture with better resolution

Attached: photo_2019-07-09_10-07-56.jpg (740x325, 34K)

wow nice.. this is going to be huge

They will unlock only half of team tokens till 2021? Does someone have a better resolution

Very Based Project. Hope Alex and his team will put on a good show while sailing this ship.

Looks legit, but some pajeet were shilling it

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-06-05-at-14.50.21.png (880x495, 751K)

The team are currently giving away tokens, of course pajeets are gonna flock to that, but the project is still extremely solid.

Looks like the same guy are shilling Nash kek

if you wanna see how CHZ will play out, look at this token:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/egretia/#charts
Went from $1M marketcap to now $300MILL.

Same concept (football, esports, etc)
Same investors (OkEx, FGB capital) who did Egretia jumped on CHZ.

Only difference is CHZ have REAL partnerships with the majors and Binance is also onboard.

Come back in a year and this will be 10x ;)

Is that their CEO? Honestly it looks too good

that's fucking crazy

Attached: Monkathink.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Yes that' Chiliz CEO and CZ. Rumours are that Chiliz CEO was the one who introduced CZ to crypto in the first place.

This coin is the most solid coin ever. First real coin after LINK to get adopted by mainstream!

Fomo in b4 it's too late tardlets. Let's gooooo

Attached: 21A615E9-8A79-463E-8FB5-73C77815A029.jpg (1200x950, 400K)

yep, alex was in china when he met with CZ back in earlier times and introduced CZ to bitcoin because alex wanted to accept bitcoin for his poker platform

based

I thoght CZ was working in OKCoin

alex actually introduced CZ to okcoin, alex has always been friends with them :) DYOR

just buddies having fun together :)

Attached: schembri.jpg (870x655, 82K)

Ok I'm getting FOMO

Alex is such a hustler - he might even fly around in economy to save early investors money

Don't know about the other two

Attached: w7DN8UA.jpg (870x655, 96K)

Bought some bags. Will buy more if it deeps. Idk about you guys but I will baghold this till Binance listing.