APOLOGIZE

Daily reminder that 100 sats is just a matter of time. Another daily reminder that RSR is the next LINK or QNT in the making, and you will either get in early or FOMO in later. 2019 is the year of new coins mooning

Attached: 5cd4ead690d2de5d99a7d5d7_RSV-stamp-black.png (300x300, 3K)

Kek, youre going to miss out

Attached: _20190704_174426.jpg (2160x3379, 522K)

Yes
Go Reserve

rent free

daily reminder smart money sold at 70 sats

RSR will 10x at least in a few months. The team and the investors alone make this $100mil + market cap coin.

Reserve is moving fast and launching RSV in Q3 this year. Get them now while you can.

Attached: image.87368372.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>Vampire

Attached: RSRyea3.jpg (801x527, 57K)

This is literally the laziest shill and same fag thread i've ever seen.

Libra absolutely KILLED this project. You want decentralized instead? Go DAI.

Might as well go into something with opportunity for huge growth like Chromia.

Imagine falling for this guys forced meme attempt

RSR is not dead,it is rising steadily
DAI doesnt scale

ignore the chromia shill

Lolllll @ next LINK or QNT that is funny

ive been swing trading rsr for last couple of months. doubled my stack. now i am just going to let it ride. it's about to go parabolic.

dai doesn't scale and.. today dai was 1.06 .. it doesnt work

rsrbtfo's all other stabkle coins.. it's like the bitcoin of stable coins..

jnt flashbacks

Imagine not owning this while it 10xes in front of your face lmao

IT'S LITERALLY A

This is fucking awesome project. 10x for sure.. just look at the investors and stable coins the best. They already partnered with link and all link marines will jump into this ship eventually.

"partnership"

This will be top 50 project soon. Screen this. Only coins you need hold are BTC, ETH and LINK for long term. You can make money on rsr and invest into above three. Rest are useless piece of shit and will be gone in 2-3 years.

I think RSR has also a chance to stay long term.
But yes of course BTC, ETH and probably Link will remain too.

Lot of people don’t know about what link can do. Link (oracle) is needed for blockchain to be succeed and for mass adoption. At this moment, link is the only decentralized oracle provider and it will have first mover advantage as this is already implemented by big corporations such as google, oracle, salesforce. Swift, DocuSign and Microsoft will be announced soon too.

stay poor

Attached: for4chan.jpg (1966x2048, 363K)

Look at the volume user.. it is huge and much bigger than some of the top 30 coins.

STABLECOIN

buy this or qnt? what should i do anons?

RSR user. Qnt is already pumped wait if dip to enter.

you´re right but the fomo is strong

Don’t fomo user. You can buy small amount on every dip then but remember it always goes down what goes up. Qnt is not like eth or link.. it is centralized crap and just going up because it has low supply and crappy exchange. It will go down hill once it is listed to bigger exchange.

whats up with the circulating supply?

yeah i buy rsr and then slowly qnt on the dips