Gold Standard soon boys??

IT'S HAPPENING!!

Attached: Gold_standard_trump.png (597x958, 425K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_fixing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slides from the (((CBS))) report, very goncerned!

Attached: gold_standard_cbs.png (1724x2008, 3.37M)

you're obviously middle eastern retard

Anyone talking seriously about gold standards and fed audits mysteriously gets killed.

Quite a coincidence isn't it?

Trump confirmed for best president in history of US

Yet he's still here!

Great changes are ahead, you have no idea how big this is

Jeffrey Epsteins arrest is only the beginning

Attached: 34317777.jpg (1024x683, 75K)

There's a reason the gold standard was abandoned in '71 and it's not coming back.

He is definitely climbing up that list rapidly

Attached: Trump_andrew.png (2420x1257, 2.91M)

I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: 1544834833582.png (499x641, 336K)

when is this happening so i can hold usd instead of this shitcoin aud

Are we not being forced into this direction by other countries?

The current USD is going to be phased out, it's worthless paper. A new currency, pegged to hard assets like gold will have to be issued.

That is bullish for gold, not for the dollar.

Attached: 1554775807328.png (602x613, 466K)

ERC20 pegged to gold. Got it.

>(((reason)))

It will be a gold backed BitCoin. The most viciously attacked, globally scalable coin.

Attached: BSV_JoeM.png (632x293, 33K)

Wrong. It'll be a free float system where gold is not held artificially low. Currency will lose it's store of value function in this new free float system. Hopefully the "world" ends before that though

I'm buying gold tomorrow by buying silver today.

Attached: silverboomer.jpg (675x601, 66K)

Attached: 1561230400631.jpg (550x543, 83K)

These Fed picks that talk about a return to the Gold Standard also advocate for low interest rates though.

So you have a Gold Standard AND easy credit?

When Churchill was in charge of the UK economy in the 1920s he put the pound back onto the gold standard again, but at the Pre-WW1 price. It totally fucked up the economy.

Attached: 1533984716528.jpg (557x520, 52K)

kek

As usual, Jow Forums is the last to know about any interesting or important news.

Fucking kill yourself

Based Trump. He was a Ton Paul supporter and he is here to bring vengeance.

Trump finna bouta get his wig split

So the the politicians can give unlimited gibs by stealing the middle class with inflation and turn the world into a neofeudal shithole as everyone enters income tax levels as inflation increases and they never update the tax levels.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: hehedumbgoy.webm (544x400, 879K)

why does bitcoin need to be backed by gold?
and how could one trust that the gold is there?

Trump is all talk for his conservative fanbase and no action
He is a snake like every other politician

>No action
If you don't look at what he does

What has he done then?
Just the same shit as every other president, more money printing, more immigration, more money to Israel, more warmongering
bravo trump

Different this time around, kikes. The most advanced military and cyber technology is now in his hands. You thought the NSA and DIA had vast surveillance capabilities?

Oh they do, but now imagine they turned them on the kike networks and their criminal cabal. This is what is happening right now. Enjoy the show.

Attached: 21451343423777.jpg (1200x907, 210K)

You're retarded

Gold standard is retarded, it rewards the miserly, not the entrepreneurs.

not an argument trumptard
Trump will leave office in a year having done jackshit

Except that he isn't wrong. Trump hasn't actually done much. I'm pretty sure that even Obama did more in 3-4 years than Trump did.

>why does bitcoin need to be backed by gold?

You have to measure it against >something

Attached: trump_gold_standard.png (862x178, 38K)

Fuck this. All in New Dollar now.

You're going to cry for 5 more years :)
Yeah obama ruined our medical insurance and bombed a bunch of sand niggers.
So if that's your standard no. Trump hasn't done much and I am really happy he hasn't.

Attached: 1562672792138.jpg (1024x683, 194K)

This would make Trump one of, if not the single, greatest president of all time.

BSV is Epstein's coin

And that's still more than Trump. What, exactly, has Trump done? don't just take fallout from previous presidencies and claim that it's because of Trump either.

If they are smart they would just use the actual weight like grams or ounces this way silver and gold can both be used but not be restricted by the term "dollar". When they originally conceived the dollar, they really fucked up by defining it as both a weight of silver and a weight of gold because it locked them out of free market price discovery which wound up driving gold out of the market place.

Lmao. Brainlet detected.

It rewards saving. Savings are a requirement to invest in entrepreneurs.
You cant run a business reliably without sound stable currency. Basic economics brother.

Right retard. The less government there is and the less it does the better for the common man.

It allowed economists like Krugman to dip into working men’s pockets without the messy business of asking while holding a gun?

Good goy, keep shilling for trump and Israel.

>maximum brainlet wageslaver detected
You don't need to slave away years to "save" for an entrepreneurship, hyperfaggot. Credit in the acquisition of assets is "good debt", a sluggish economy and no inflation makes credit the luxury of the ultra-rich... it traps people almost indefinitely into their economic class. Garbage system, I imagine you have to be a (((gold-hoarder))) to even defend such an idiotic system. Sure, it may make savings accounts return 7% interest as opposed to 2% so maybe if you wageslave like cattle for 40 years you can buy a house in cash before you die.

As opposed to exponential growth by becoming wealthy in 5-7 years of hard work via a robust economy and easy credit acquisition.

You're a wageslave fool, shut your fucking mouth, you deserve no opinion. You're head is a toilet.

Exactly

US will introduce a silver standard. That is why JPM is accumulating. Buy now before it hits $600/oz

/thread

The most likely scenario is a combined Gold/Silver asset standard.

Attached: 1555983040837.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

brainlet here. can someone explain what will this do for us?

That won't happen. Having a currency that's backed by gold removes the need for silver.

Making long lasting wars impossible. It would be a big step towards world peace

Sluggish economy, lower wages, higher unemployment, credit is next to impossible making small business/entrepreneurship next to impossible and our economy susceptible to market manipulation by gold hoarders.

>money policy

seems bullish for crypto right

It will free humanity from the jewish neo-feudal slavery system. The implications of this are almost unimaginable, it will literally usher in a new era of civilization.

Attached: Nesara2.jpg (1392x1063, 630K)

>t. kike

>concert ticket
>less than phone

i see you do not frequent concerts

>t. dumb

>t. kike

kek
>imagine (((they))) would allow that to happen

Damn these niggas are dumb.

No he’s not. Bimetallic standards are bullshit market price control

But JPM isn’t going to sit idly as it’s entire silver stack goes to shit

Not good.
Bitcoin was created as an opposition to the current banking system and inflation. If there's gonna be no inflation, then money flow into crypto may decrease.

you are obviously a retard

As if they have a choice. They have lost control of the US state apparatus, the US military and the US Senate. All they have now is media kvetching, which, while still extremely powerful, is not enough to prevent what is coming.

Attached: D-LaWyDXUAEO-aN.jpg (838x505, 100K)

When BitCoin becomes the protocol used as the new global financial system, what do you think happens to the price?

Pic related is a hint.

Attached: ex3-5-1.jpg (1600x1250, 324K)

I was once a huge silver proponent....i would quote all the stats about how undervalued silver was...but i got bad news for you fren.
Based on stock-to-flow analysis silver currently only has a SF ratio of 3. ((they)) have effectively demonetized silver...its price cant really rise because the stocks are too vulnerable to new flows....not sure how that gets reversed.

Hilarious. But it won't happen since the Rothschild, Rockefeller & Co simply will never allow it to happen.

Is JPM just gonna let their 700mil oz bags languish? And not moon?

While everyone is talking about their boomercoins and boomer metals I’ll be fighting back incels for my B255.

Attached: A6D125EE-1B42-4269-A03F-DF71A0AF95E9.gif (250x250, 547K)

Mayer Amschel Rothschild: “Give me control over the money of a nation, and I don’t care who makes its laws.” The reason was this. Only this. To give (((them))) control over everything.

But it won't be able to deal with the shitload of market orders made every second

They are no longer in control of the US government. There is only so much Schumer and Pelosi can prevent.

Attached: FGCpG2e.jpg (800x2003, 460K)

It will be a transition with S curve adoption. BitCoin won't be announced as a new currency, it will simply be allowed to develop as an emerging technology as it was intended, much like the internet was, but without (((THEIR))) sabotage now.

Attached: s_curve.png (2998x1824, 106K)

This.

Why do you think the inventor of BitCoin is the most attacked person in crypto? They all know who he is, and is the biggest threat to their system.

Attached: CSW_BIS_centralbanks.png (1272x1080, 263K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_fixing

Reminder that the (((gold standard))) is compromised. Is it better than the petro dollar? Perhaps. Is it better than Bitcoin? No.

I honestly think it was a price they were willing to pay to demonetize it. They make far far more off their fiat currency manipulations than they ever could from silver going up 3 or 4x.
The fundamental problem with having low stock are: (1a) its trivial to crash price by small increases in production, (1b) small price increases pull tremendous amounts from 'scrap' which feeds into 1a. (2) Because of the situation in 1a/1b price cant rise, therefore stock is never built.
Its sort of an intractable problem...its a negative feedback loop.
For reference, pre-1965 when there was silver coins in money supply the silver stock-to-flow ratio was about 20-30....it has been decimated now to 3 and will probably continue to fall. its sucks to be sure.

>former burger king manager gets hired at subway
>"guys!!! subway is gonna have burgers now because a former burger king manager is working there!"

This is the logic in OP's piece of rubbish journalism.

Sorry user, based old hickory beat trump to it. It's too bad the goyim sold out his hard work to destroy the fed for shekels.

>boomers
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>bitcoin
>**BACKED**
>by gold
Kek

No.
Gold will be backed by bitcoin.

Attached: 1530122502021.jpg (308x375, 16K)

>lower wages

Attached: B3B73CD3-C672-494D-AA08-2698B551A8D5.jpg (2400x1536, 295K)

it will never happen

Attached: 1263294.gif (400x300, 2.47M)

One key point is missing here - a show of force (military)
We'll have bars of gold with serial numbers. The ownership of this gold will be stored on chain. The US military will hold a parade with the gold and qualified auditors will be permitted to examine it.

Attached: 1507081530789.png (488x463, 28K)

How much silver to make it?

good goy

high IQ post and checked