I UNIRONICALLY JUST GOT FIRED BECAUSE I DISAGREED WITH MY BOSS ON CLIMATE CHANGE

Attached: a09.png (680x708, 387K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wattsupwiththat.com/2018/12/30/lets-do-follow-the-climate-money/
youtube.com/watch?v=W1PS9-oOfRw
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-study-mass-gains-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-greater-than-losses/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but climate change is real

Yeh like the moon landing!

>mixing work and politics

Fucking brainlet.

>low effort memeing
The left really can't
go away

what's your opinion on it

you are an insufferable cunt. i can smell it from here

Attached: 3B7FBDBA-AFBC-4B0E-B482-9E0271421A6E.jpg (600x615, 40K)

If you don’t believe I’m glad your retarded ass got fired

I know, this dumb bitch was having a spergout watched some climate change documentary over the weekend and all i said was "haha yeah well how much this change is due to humans and how much is just from the natural swings we've seen from ice cores remains to be seen"

she called me into her office just now and told me how she didnt feel "safe" around someone with my views and that they were going to cancel my internship

literally how

>talking to your boss about anything but business ever

*Throws chicken nugget at Tasha's 300lb face
"No you absolute, bitch, Hitler did nothing wrong, that's why they are trying to frame him for greenhouse gas!"
*farts*
"OK, user, well on behalf of Burger King we're going to half to ask you to leave-"
"I said NO, you stupid bitch!"
"You can expect a check in the mail in 3 to 4 business days."
Customer: "Yeah can I get uhhhh...."

just sue her

why the fuck would you discuss your political opinions at work you brainlet?

Well thats an easy lawsuit and compensation. GG user.

bruh she was the one talking to ME. I can;t just not respond to her conversation like some autist

can I really do this? under what grounds could i this fall on?

I dunno why people are hating on you. Seems a perfectly reasonable view as my mate is a scientist working actually in climate change and thats basically where the science is right now.

I dunno if you have any rights as an intern but I would sue the bitches ass for unfair dismissal. You can't fire somone for having a perfectly reasonable personal view. People are getting scary brianwashed right now.

If its for actually what you say then its probably unfair dismissal.

>Your dismissal could be unfair if your employer doesn’t:

>have a good reason for dismissing you
follow the company’s formal disciplinary or dismissal process (or the statutory minimum dismissal procedure in Northern Ireland)

how would I start this? would i just submit an application to a district court/disputes tribunal or or something?

There are basically no worker protection rights in America, assuming OP is a fellow burger. As long as OP didn't make a religious argument (which could be grounds for a suit), they have every right to fire him, and that probably goes double for interns. I mean, maybe there's some lawyer willing to pick the case anyways knowing they can force the company to settle for some quick and easy bux, but if it comes down to the line, employers can very easily fire over speech.

I'd call Citizens Advice, they'll steer you right

LARP.
Am also a scientist and there's enough evidence to suggest this cycle is different, and coincides with our modern way of life

Which country, and how long have you been employed by them?

Scientists at uni seminar told me it's definitely anthropogenic, so either I was lied to or your friend scientist is in a minority position.

Underrated.

So you basically admit there is no scientifically reliable evidence at all.

GG.

>Scientists at uni seminar told me it's definitely anthropogenic

Thats exactly the same if scientists hired by tobacco companies told you that smoking does not cause cancer.

Oh you're an intern? So you'll have less than 1 years employment. If you're in the UK, you cannot take an employer to tribunal unless you've been employed at least 2 years (except for some circumstances)
> Time to buy some kneepads

Unfair dismissal

I'm suggesting the exact opposite
How are the two alike? Tobacco companies stand to make money by saying cigarettes do not cause cancer. How do universities make money by saying climate change is real?

The university doesn't the government does

Sue for wrongful termination

i'm sorry user but i laughed a lot at this, gl out there

>he didn't hide his powerlevel

Attached: 1561753815817.jpg (540x532, 45K)

we need to gas every single middle aged left wing female

you were lied too

everybody agrees that co2 emissions are increasing and that humans controbute to thise with 2 to 3%

I hate this boomer argument so much.
>Did you know scientist were actually paid by tabacco industry to say it wasnt bad!!!!
>This is 1:1 the same sitaution we have with climate"scientists"

The small but important difefrence is that the absolute majority of funding for climate science comes from either the national budget or Non profit organizations.

How? People spend more? On what?

>talking to female coworkers
>having a female boss
>discussing climate change at a job as if you fuck-all opinion benefits the workplace
You sound like a faggot anyways, find a new job and don't be a faggot next time. This goes for any non-work-related positions, just don't fucking talk about it. The last thing you want to hear is Stacey talking about how cool it would be to watch an all-female superhero film or female star wars or vote for a female president, so why the fuck should people have to hear your opinion on inane Billy Nye-tier shit.

You probably expected to come off as smart and got nipped in the process, get fucked retard

hes an intern - means unpayed not employed how the hell can it be unfair dismissal. you should have kept your mouth shut when around the sensitive bitch

>I'm suggesting the exact opposite

Not really. You're just saying that at most there is some correlation. That's not reliable scientific evidence.

>Tobacco companies stand to make money by saying cigarettes do not cause cancer. How do universities make money by saying climate change is real?

The "scientists" at university live by the grants and "climate change science" is full of grants if you just give them the results they want. These "scientists" are swimming in grant money in order to make propaganda.

wattsupwiththat.com/2018/12/30/lets-do-follow-the-climate-money/

Co2 tax
building more retarded alternative energy sources that only work half as well
building more infrastructure for these energy sources
in Germany they shut down nuclear plants because of muh climate change. now we almost had blackouts this year because everything has to be bought from other countries (which sitll use nuclear plants!). the electrical grid has to be upgraded which costs billions. its a giant racket.

yes, talk to a lawyer

Easier to put bullshit carbon taxes (and alike) on everything.
Also gets for funding for the Uni because it's sooo important

>in Germany they shut down nuclear plants because of muh climate change
This is retarded because Nuclear power is clean and climate scientists are recommending to build more.

lol what non profit is going to fund a study disproving climate change? also universities are overwhelmingly left wing in western countries. You cant trust them or fox news to give you unbiased information. need to read and verify it yourself.

>building more retarded alternative energy sources that only work half as well and pollute twice as much

That pollution is the real deal too, not some phony pollution like CO2. Who the fuck thinks CO2 is a pollutant?

>Tobacco companies stand to make money by saying cigarettes do not cause cancer. How do universities make money by saying climate change is real?
You should really proof read your posts before you hit the final post button.
>Tobacco companies stand to make money by saying cigarettes do not cause cancer.
>Universities stand to make money in climate change research grants by continually suggesting there needs to be more research into climate change because we don't know for sure
>Failing to understand in both instances both entities stand to make more money by saying what needs to be said to acquire said money
And I'm saying this as someone who doesn't generally know/hasn't reliably looked into it myself.

You sound like a retard, for many reasons.

Climate change is not an opinion.

>The small but important difefrence is that the absolute majority of funding for climate science comes from either the national budget or Non profit organizations.

And nations and NGO:s don't have anything to benefit from being able to cause mass hysteria to their population in order to force through new retarded laws and taxes. NGOs are a front for individuals and groups that stand to benefit from this hysteria.

You're seriously deluded if you think that "this time it's different" just because you agree with it. It's a fucking business the size of hundreds of billions of dollars.

Yeah it's a fact that the climate is always changing and will always and humans couldn't stop it if they wanted to.

the root causes of the changes are though.

Climate change deniers, anti-vaxxers, flat earthers, chem trails believers, Trump supporters, all of this anti-scientific trash comes from that decadent shithole filled with uneducated white trash we call Fatfuckistan

you're right
it's a tax scheme

1) its real
2) sue them, they cant fire you for being a retard

oh forgot my
3) everything the democrats want to do about it is retarded and worthless

fucking clown world

you guys ever think that maybe it's not actually getting hotter but rather people are getting fatter and thus think it's getting hotter?
cause when you look at the data, the 98% of government employed scientists are obviously lying

Spotted the NPC

user, you need to call HER boss and tell that person you got fired for being TRANS. Problem. Fucking. Solved.

you guys take the bait. every. time.

>feel "safe"

fucking faggot society, always "feeling" never thinking, fucking animals

You misunderstand.

The Germans WANT more climate change.

They shit down their nuke plants to buy coal power so climate change will accelerate. They are going to benefit from it, Germany will be the world’s first full industrialized tropical paradise. Never underestimate the diabolical Germans.

>Not really. You're just saying that at most there is some correlation. That's not reliable scientific evidence.
how do you think science works retard

climate change is real idiot. Human made co2 climate change is a hoax.

George soros invested and created fridays for future and a lot of anti coal lobby while he made a shit ton with shorting coal. Just to buy coal stocks after that.

Just call her a fat bitch because that’s the only way to shut up self righteous fat bitches.

Germany did not shut down the nuclear plants because of climate change. They did it because of fukushima.

Wasn’t al gore paid millions to propagate the lie of climate change? Isn’t it based on natural fluctuations over thousands of years.

Should have farted in her office before leaving.

Not even did Al Gore created the "in 2020 we will have an water level increase by 7 meters" he also got an peace noble price for that. Even though that even 6. graders know that shelf ice melt cannot cause water level increse. So even with the whole north pole ice melting. There will be no water level increase.

As a boss, I'd fire retards too.

>Germany did not shut down the nuclear plants because of climate change. They did it because of fukushima.
Sounds like a panic sell.

Plenty of internships are payed, you uncultured brainlet, and have specific worker laws for them. OP would have to look up how it works in his country.

literal retard can't type english lol

The Germans invented Lition to let Trump supporters pay for their fully industrialized tropical paradise.

Like nations cant tax the ever loving bejesus out of people thx to muh climate change. Conflict of interest is easily 10-15x bigger than tobacco lies.

Huge risk of earthquakes and tsunamis in Europe, good move

Reeks of kikery if true

>youtube.com/watch?v=W1PS9-oOfRw
UN scientist dabs on man made climate change memers and co2 larpers

That's what you get for being a retard deep in Dunning-Kruger.

lake leech is a giant volcano actually and has recently shown some signs of life
an eruption could wipe out a lot of europe

Thats exactly what it was and it was paid in tax money. Its was literally a sell, then a fomo and then a sell again.Here is the reason why.

former Bundeskanzler shröder wanted to leave nuclear power because he was in a coalition with the green party. They created a contract to end nuclear power in around 20 years. Industry had to agree.

Then Merkel got elected and went out of the nuclear power contract. Because it was a contract break the tax payer had to pay the big power companies.

Then Fukushima happened. And Merkel went out of the contract to enable nuclear power again. Which also was a contract breach, which also was paid by the tax payers.

>He does not know about the Lachener See.

Attached: D0R0031121436.jpg (632x245, 32K)

There is ice that is on land, you idiot. Where will the water from that magically disappear when it melts? Also ever heard of heat expansion? The sea level rise are at the highest level predicted by IPCC. Even a 6th grader would bother to do more research before spouting ignorant bullshit.

ironically this guy was the sea level expert at the UN
you should watch the video

>There is ice that is on land
Yeah at a place called antarctica. It has 90% of worlds ice.

nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-study-mass-gains-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-greater-than-losses/

This is why women should never should never hold positions of power over men.

such a shit larp

By scientific method, twat. Repeatable experiments that always produce the same result.

Nothing in "climate science" has anything to do with scientific method. All they have is a bunch of excel sheets.

Not to mention that IPCC has been caught falsifying reports and lying. There is lots of evidence in the leaked emails from some "researchers".

It was Margaret Thatcher who wanted some leverage over the workers in coal industry.

that extra 2% that wasn't there 100 years ago is whats doing all the damage

Do people ITT really think its impossible for humans to change the climate? Like you really think those factors that are spurting out clouds of black smoke and causing entire cities in China to be covered in smog have no effect on climate?

Imbeciles tend to get fired, unfortunately.

The fuck? Sea level was supposed to rise 7 meters by 2020 "quote from Al Gores film: An inconvenient truth". Sea levels have risen barely 4cm and thats supposed to be a lot? Are you joking?

Damage? care to elaborate?

You retard oil shill, even if the land wasn't already full of ice, just the tips from all the icebergs are enough to raise the sea levels enough so that many coastal cities will need billions to future proof themselves

There are no worse cockroaches than oil and nuke shills. You would sell your own mothers for $$$ you worthless pieces of shit

Attached: DNC-donor-usd-sadface.jpg (500x601, 34K)

>The small but important difefrence is that the absolute majority of funding for climate science comes from either the national budget or Non profit organizations.

>nonprofit organizations

tell me, do nonprofit employees not have salaries? Do scientists not compete for grant money?

It is essentially the same thing. The worse climate change is, the more grant money will be allocated to study it. When entire careers are made studying solely "climate change" you can bet the scientists involved will be unable to look at things objectively.

If he's living in Europe, this could be very real

Dude im not going to spoon feed you. Just use your brain. Why would george soros create fridays for future and on the other hand got a lot of cheap coal stocks + heavily invested in real estate while shilling migration?

Read the talmud.

Attached: Talmud_set2.jpg (188x267, 10K)

>I'm a constant fuckup at my job
>Inspite of this I get promoted and get raises because I and my boss are the only 2 redpilled people in the SJW company

Feels good man