Xsn masternode > wageslaving

Q. What are your plans for Masternodes and how do you give them value?

A. Masternodes on our network will be multifunctional to provide the services which facilitate everything needed to build our interchain economy. So as well as hosting the various blockchains supported they will also be able to do things like act as nodes for Lightning Network by hosting channels and WatchTower services, run dApps and smart contracts, route privacy features and more.

As well as 45% of the block rewards to give them further value we need to ensure our Masternode owners are rewarded for providing these services and as such any fees collected will be paid straight back to them. So for example with our upcoming DEX all trading fees collected will be distributed to the Masternodes running it. It is also important to note that we do not force people to use XSN for any of the services, people can use whatever asset they like, if they choose they don’t ever have to hold XSN. If someone just wants to use BTC or a different asset then that is fine. When fees are collected if they are not paid in XSN then we use our Lightning Swap tech to convert the fee instantly during the payment which is then distributed to the Masternode as XSN.

>altcoinbuzz.io/crypto-news/spotlight/interview-with-stakenets-platform-manager-shahab-behzadi/

Attached: big sleeper.jpg (400x400, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

litecoin-foundation.org/lightning-network-collaboration-with-x-9-developers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you've found this thread, now's your chance to make it user. get a head of the rest of the pack.

Attached: xsn compare.png (1194x676, 1005K)

XSN literally puts binance DEX out of business.
Easier to use and you are in full control of all of your assets.

XSN lets you spend any currency anywhere BTC is accepted or any other crazy combo of assets you can dream up.
>Customer spends DOGE
>Seller receives LTC
Instant lightning swap tech allows this to happen via masternodes.

There isn't a better team in crypto, the concept is clear and concrete and have been building a foundation for over a year. Progress is consistently made with solid results.

>"As such we have kept relatively quiet on the marketing front while we develop and get products ready as we feel that it will be easier for people to understand when they have a product they can use and then see what it does and why it is special."

Attached: xsn wallet.png (1194x784, 518K)

Glad this thread is getting ignored, Jow Forums doesn't deserve to know about stakenet. Let them in at like $5 if not $20.

The POSW team was incapable of implementing their lofty roadmap, so they rebranded as XSN. Surprisingly, they are still incapable of implementing their lofty roadmap, so they just removed all fixed milestone dates end of last year.

XSN nodes have 14% ROI and the price of XSN has tanked over the last months. Binance DEX, IDEX, Switcheo have an incredible head-start and XSN will end as an also-ran.

finally high quality fud, i've been waiting for forever.

XSN has nothing to do with POSW, they took a project that was struggling and made someting useful out of it. The ROI is because of the lack of marketing which is done on purpose in order to focus on building a foundation, when the price of XSN rises the ROI will rise as well. I mean it's 131% ROI annually and that's at 10 cents... Binance DEX is not a true DEX your are still trusting CZ with your assets. XSN let's you have absolute control of everything you own until the very moment you sell.

Wondered how long it would taken until some retard chimed in with "but POSW" when POSW was nothing to do with X9 Devs who run XSN. X9 Devs are fucking heroes for picking up a dead project and turning it into something with such amazing potential.

I really think this is a sleeping giant but i dont have the balls to buy a meaningful amount. biz will only start paying attention by the time its already 5-20x like VIDT and LIT

SoonNet

Attached: soon.jpg (368x416, 26K)

bro, do it. I'm put a lot at risk by buying a masternode and i get nothing but positive indicator from every morsel of information i find on it. Trustless proof of stake is huge.

This I think will have a much bigger impact on crypto adoption than people realise once stable coins are thrown into the mix, especially in nations that have struggling economies.

> Go to shop and get $10 of goods
> Pay retailer with $10 of any crypto asset
> Retailer gets $10 of USDT/USDC

This solves crypto’s volatility issue at retail and means retailers will get the $ value of their goods without having to worry about crypto prices crashing

I am attracted to the supply/circulation of this coin as well. not as scammy as most other coins. Im in LIT and it does worry me.

This is absolute least scammy project I've seen in crypto in years, the team is competent, honest and responsible. Look into it.

I heard the team is compromised of $9 an hour former boeing sand nigher engineers.. Just to ensure good takeoff... Never mind the crash

Can't wait to laugh at all the brailets that didn't buy when this shit will fly over 1.5$ eoy

No it wont.

>As well as 45% of the block rewards
on every transaction on dex do I get 45%?
Also aren't masternodes a scam?centralization?
Also price would you expect for each XSN? and why? What is the tokenomic? why the coin should appreciate?

>the team is competent, honest and responsible
On which basis do you ay this?

Read their posts on medium, look at how they don't force you to use XSN on their network but still let you fully utilize all of the utilities, go talk to them on their discord oe telegram and see for yourself. They always deliver

How much xsn is a masternode? Is it easy to run?

15000 xsn which is abour $1500 right now. If you use the cloud server on their website it's fool-proof levels of easy. Even the manual guide they have for masternode setup is very clear and well written as long as you can read and following directions properly. They make it as accessible and easy as possible to setup and run a MN because it's an important part of their network. The rewards for MN are going to be insane when they launch their TrueDEX.

Oh, ill look into this.
Guessing the masternode aren't launched atm. Got anymore info on truedex?

Well they have achieved multiple worlds firsts like being the first POS/MN coin to have active Segwit, Atomic Swaps and Lightning Network. Also the first to do Lightning Swaps on mainnet and provide a guide for anyone to try. Invented TPoS which is arguably the best Cold Staking solution in the industry. Oh and they are the ones that fixed Litecoins core code and brought them up to speed with the latest Lightning standards

litecoin-foundation.org/lightning-network-collaboration-with-x-9-developers/

Masternodes are live and running now.

So if i get 15000 xsn i can run a master node right now and make profits?

Iexec also always delivers but the price goes down, is this cone RLC 2?

Yeah masternodes have been running for a long time, but right now you're only recieving block rewards (9 XSN/block) soon you will also recieve:

Cold staking merchant fees
DEX fees
Privacy transaction fees
DApp fees
And more to come.

Since everything is running on masternodes which is one of the most decentralized solutions - the incentive to run one must be very high.
It's gonna be out of most people's price range to even afford one soon.

>conveniently forgets that StakeNet actually has practical use with user friendly products which make for a deadly combo when it comes to adoption.

Once beaxy lists xsn it's just the start of a snowball ride to moonville.