How much Chainlink do I need to achieve this?

How much Chainlink do I need to achieve this?

Attached: IMG_20190709_132517.jpg (352x411, 63K)

None

2k if you still want to work
If not 10k

families like this are always fucked up, the son becomes a tranny, your daughter will get fucked by 10 bbc's before she's 16 years old, will start wearing a hijab in college and your wife is gonna fuck your neighbor and take half of your house while you wagecuck away... your dog will be dead in 5 years anyways and will perro caca on your lawn and call you stupid janny

>projecting

I'm sorry user.

i'm a zoomer with 12k LINK. I will not lose that shit to a thot wife and a thot daughter.

You're projecting a little too hard. Usually what ends up happening is that your kids go to a 90% White public/private school with not a nigger in sight, and then your daughter goes to a small but selective liberal arts college or an Ivy league where hooking up with niggers is looked down upon.

Enough to afford a time machine.

Lol true

This. 2k gives you piece of mind, to have a high quality of life for a family you will still work but with no stress. Even just part time supplemental income. You need to be looking at 4k and above for a pure neet high quality of life forever.

are you retarded? you need like 50k for going full neet family life, 10k is the bare minimum to be able to afford a house, get this newfag cope out of here

Im not making It to 1k and shit sucks.
Might as well post pictures of girls feet for LINK

Enough to buy a time machine.

I've achieved that with 0 Link

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 4K)

2k link bobo

Lol

Is that your pipe dream?
A dump bimbo wife that can be easily replaced with a $100 Xiomi vacuum cleaner and two back-breaking kids?
Family is the biggest cuckery that humanity has ever seen (especially, if you are a man who is supposed to provide for it)

Samefag jew

Go ahead and spend all your dream money on your family, you cuck

so you're a zoomer with no money, stop the presses!

the jews have already cucked you harder than you'll ever know.

Kek eaven the dog is blonde....

Around minus one million plus other smart investments.

Post a photo of your hair demonstrating it is anything other than a jewy black.

Kek

>Family is the biggest cuckery that humanity

Thats so true.

Thanks to my father I got strongly redpilled.

In my opinion marriage + children are suicidal thoughts of a narrow minded man (with little to no life/social experience/knowledge)

your dad was a cuck that couldn't keep mommy dearest from latching onto the nearest, more successful man. sorry user.

This. Marriage and a strong nuclear family are the only true ideals in life, if someone is saying otherwise they are always Jewish.

Weird how white girls are sleeping around and wagecucking until their late 30s while jews are having kids and families. Gtfo jews are more based than whites at this point.

Jews have the lowest fertility rate of any group in the west moshe. Now give me that photo of your hair. Surely it's not jew black?

It's red

Post a photo then padraic.

that seems extremely unlikely
most young women i've seen who are whores—especially those few who have ever formed a relationship with a downright nigger—come from fatherless, often terribly broken homes
like, the kinds of homes where the mother is doing heroin and the kids, neglected, have all their things with memories attached to them that remain from the time when their parents were together stolen or broken by alcoholic drug addicts from the street
just about all boys that i have known who exhibit tranny or SJW behavior, too, come from fatherless homes
there was one case i know of where a kid with a dad who wasn't into tranny shit gradually got into it, but his dad was a passive-aggressive, condescending asshole who didn't give a fuck about his son
made fun of and embarrassed him in front of people

families in OP's pic were demonized by leftists in media as "hiding something" or being fucked up in some way, when the reality is that they're generally very healthy and happy
intelligent, principled, and alive
healthy brains, healthy bodies, and fulfilling lives