If you eat mushrooms, get the fuck out of this board

if you eat mushrooms, get the fuck out of this board

Attached: 0tsydt6jq8u21.png (1000x808, 404K)

gonna eat shrooms innawoods this weekend, what should i expect?

also trading BRAP for BTC

Mushrooms are similar to somewhat animal protein, but cheaper, and requires less resources to grow.

Attached: 1466793402285.png (582x448, 134K)

Mushroom wow dude so awesome to do drugs

Jesus is a mushroom

Schizo power hour

does moldy food count?

vivid colors, euphoria and epiphanies

do not user, mushrooms are a shit drug hyped up by schizos
this happened every time me or anyone i know took shrooms without fail

powerful

Attached: MENOTSTINK_ME_LINK.png (798x672, 307K)

>t. smoothbrain

Psychedelics have the potential to be incredibly rewarding to the psyche by helping you work through mental issues from multiple different angles, but don't expect to see God or suddenly understand the nature of the universe. Seriously only deluded redditors think that way; avoid getting the god complex that so many other 'psychonauts' get, where they suddenly feel superior to everyone else because they've tripped a few times. It's fun, it's mentally (and often physically) rewarding, and it's safe, but it isn't the be all and end all of life. Just enjoy your trip, don't overthink things and dose low if you're by yourself or with inexperienced newbies.

U need to eat a kilo to get the protein content of 100g of beef

thanks, i've done acid multiple times (absolutely ego died once) already so i know more or less what to expect, i assume shrooms are more sensual and less spiritual and the trip is shorter, right?

shut the fuck up

Just don't do it if you don't like it? What's so hard about that?

Someone's a little jealous...

take meds

Listen to this motherfucker. This user gets it. Psychedelics impart novel experiences and new perspectives, but they will not bestow some magical wisdom on you. Have a good mindset, have a sitter, use the opportunity to reflect on your life and also to just have some fucking fun.

yeah, shrooms are more about connecting with nature and the biosphere and family imo, compared to acid where there is a lot of introspection. there'll be introspection with shrooms too tho.

I find shrooms very feverish desu. At higher doses its very confusing and very easy to go into abject panic. You won't know which way is up or how long you've been crazy for.

I really do enjoy mushrooms. I personally like to make a tinture. You can do this by using 190 proof everclear. Basically you can make extremely potent mushroom shots.

only Kombucha

Skinwalkers

gods gift to earth even though we dont deserve it
>what should i expect?
just do the basics and you'll be fine....set n setting is everything and you'll have a life changing experience
you'll come back more appreciative of Crypto
more hate towards the kikes
you'll start understanding whats happening around you

Maybe you will change your opinion after eating my shroom dick

Can confirm zog became more obvious after shrooms

Thanks anons. If you shit on psychedelics you immidiately out yourself as a D.A.R.E retard.

Experiences these drugs produce are some of the most profound in the human experience. Most of the worlds major religions deal with a charismatic figure who had a collosal experience of cosmic consciousness. The earliest religion of mankind was shamanism.

If you can't handle your shit don't take them. Don't go skydiving. Don't shoot a gun. We'll buy you some Styrofoam and you can wrap yourself in it to stay safe, op. You have kneepads already right?

Psychedelic shills are some of the cringiest and most obnoxious people out there. Fucking retards would see mushrooms on a list of toppings while he's ordering a pizza online and leave five paragraphs about how magical it is to do shrooms in the notes for the delivery driver.

as much as I like psychedelics I have to agree. I haven't done them in years and they still hold a special place in my heart, but I don't talk about them anymore.

more spiritual you ass hat
you havnt ego died on acid, that shit is fake

mushrooms are healthy for the brain faggot

So if you as an ex psychonaut dont talk about them how can you agree to his false statement?
T. Did them as well told friends about the benefits but thats it

He just sounds like a special snowflake like a lot of people on this board. They need to let their anger about their heavy altcoin bags out

Yeah it doesnt give magical wisdom because its actually making your brain hyper connected so you can come up with solutions on your own without "magic". Where do contrarian retards like you come from? Seriously where is the rat hole where you all park your stinking rotten bodies?

Nice b8 also you get off my board nomusher scum, ck and their terrible retarded memes.

If you take psychedelics and don't have a realization of God than you're 100% NPC and there's no saving you.

jesus christ I basically should leave this board
"Psychedelic shills" isnt a real fucking thing
youre all immensely fucking retarded if you think 'HURR DURR THESE SHROOMS MAKE PEOPLE DUUUMMMMM LOOK AT BILL GATES AND STEVE JOBS THEY DUMMMM HURR DERR TIMOTHY LEARY DIDNT KNOW SHIT"
fuck right off retards, ill be back on this board when youre all fucking so wrecked you noobs will never touch a crypto, let alone a fucking government bond. then, only then, shall i return.

>dude shrooms bro

i dont feel superior to people because i've tripped more than them. i feel superior because they are too spiritually unaware to see god even when they are on mushrooms

Attached: 1561643742531.gif (635x640, 3.28M)

>>>reddit

I'm a follower of Christ already. Psychedelics reaffirmed my faith, but my faith doesn't rely on their use. I've tripped off pretty much every psychedelic known to man (RC's included) but guess what plebbit, I've had "spiritual" experiences on fucking methamphetamine too. I understand you just found acid so it's the bees knees and be all end all to life, but tone it down fella.

found the deadlock hippies....if you really think you can have a spiritual connection by dropping a pill or tab...lmao@your lifes....you're high on a chemical thats all. its like a fat bitch taking slimfast whilst she downs mcdoubles in hopes of losing all of that lard.

Pro tip you don’t even need mushrooms they are somewhat of a spiritual shortcut which has its benefits. You can literally arrive at the same revelations via meditation, observing your thoughts and journaling about said though processes and how they positively and negatively effect your life.

Attached: 82AAD756-8DD3-4A6D-BF02-AB1C95B8BC53.jpg (799x499, 382K)

Found the guy that doesn't use drugs.

The absolute state.

this
but in order to understand the power of meditation a psychedelic experience is necessary for most people

No beef wellington without mushrooms.
And I eat a fuckton of beef wellington, get on my level hoe

Attached: 1531644985721.png (640x621, 609K)

>t. fluoride brain
maybe you can't. not everyone is so disabled. i personally can have spiritual experiences on methamphetamine or by taking a walk.

woah lol i legitimately did not see your post before i wrote

Weak minded. We aren’t even discussing LSD.

>BLEEP BLOOP ALL OF US HAVE THE SAME EXPERIENCE DANGER DANGER!! YOU ARE SCHIZOPHRENIC IF YOU DO DRUGS BLEEEEEEEP BLOOOOOP WHIIIIIIRRRR.

Imagine being this much of an NPC wooden boy. Delete yourselves.

Attached: 3F910C2D-CAD7-4E29-928F-B9964D0CD55A.jpg (239x283, 40K)

No you. Only degenerates don’t eat mushrooms.

Great analogy I bet you got a super high SAT score

Attached: 14C34C67-566F-4E63-96A8-51FDEEB4AA07.jpg (536x952, 64K)