BTC right on schedule

Fuck all other predictions, this old as fuck chart is the one you can trust. The green was before the 2017 bull run. The blue was when it was updated and no other factors have been changed I can post the previous image from before 2017. Have a look where we are now.

Attached: btc prediction 2019.jpg (1280x720, 469K)

we already broke the model though

BTC over ATH is not possible. 2017 peak bubble had 40USD transactions lest not forget.

how? if you were to put a dot where we are now id say we are pretty spot on

We are going to both 2k and 200k in the next five years. Long term price curves might as well be TA memelines. Bitcoin has broken every attempt to model it.

DELET THIS

no we are not where the blue line it idiot

based stroke poster

the blue line is old price retard that chart is not up to date

you cant make jack shit off this chart.
it doesnt tell anything about where price should be at any time

cycles. get. longer.
it hasn't even bottomed yet, the current cycle, starting in 01/18 is a ~6 year cycle. we are roughly 1 year away from the bottom and 3 years from the end of accumulation (there was no accumulation phase yet)

>cycles. get. longer.

Not this one , now there is an inflationary component too since btc will have lower inflation than fiat.

there was 3 months of it man what are you talking about

Imagine having the arrogance to say this shit after we moved from 3k to 12k in 6 months. All you stupid bear faggots got juked out and missed the generational bottom at 3k. You will NEVER see those prices again. If you're lucky you'll get a chance to rebuy at the 20 week MA of like 7k

> this move is legitimate

Attached: yruurufrfj.png (1493x1295, 199K)

there are a million assets that serve the same function

and there were roughly 10 months of accumulation in 2014.

>arrogance
nice projecting. says a lot about yourself to randomly assert such a quality to someone who simply states an opinion you disagree with
>missed
i had my biggest buys in december, i didn't miss anything. i am merely stating an opinion here
>you will NEVER see those prices again
the chart looks exactly like in 12/17 right now. it might push 18k before violently getting rejected, but this is far from a confirmed bullrun

for all the people who can't use their peanut tron-holding brains to update the simple chart in their head

Attached: btclogcht.jpg (2300x1291, 298K)

Woah it's almost like there's an influx of capital to buy, some of which is going through USDT. Really makes you think

You will never see 3k, 4k, 5k or 6k again. 7k will soon be out of reach as well. The bottom was 3k at the 200 week moving average and if you didn't buy there you missed it forever. Muh longer cycles fags got BTFO

>and there were roughly 10 months of accumulation in 2014.
with the amount of people wanting to be on the BTC bandwagon compared to 2014 of course the accumulation time will be shorter

thanks just sold 100k

i think any chart that tries to slice through the middle is completely useless. there should be two parabolas that intersect the peaks and valleys. the inner channel will be chaos while it bounces off the walls of those two lines.

>the amount of people
that is a completely arbitrary factor. what matters is the market cap of an asset - BTC had a first mini bubble that was over within few weeks/months (almost no money in it), then a SLOWER one in 2012, then a ~1.5 times slower one in 2014 and the one starting from 2018 is suddenly faster again? guess what: this being a gigantic bull trap fits perfectly into an - again - roughly 1.5 times slower cycle of this time ~6 years. the more money is in the system, the longer it takes to generate enough hype, get a magnitude of order more people in etc.
you don't magically get 20 times the money in the same time with the same methods/manipulation. the """accumulation phase""" in december also doesn't have a typical form (wyckoff), it is clearly off to say the least.

i'd love to reply to your arguments, but there aren't any. you simply parroted what you said before.

My argument is that there's a very strong technical case to be made that 3k was the bottom, and the price action since has merely confirmed that.

Meanwhile your argument is that cycles should get longer because? Because what? I mean the price objectively went from 3k to 12k, that's not just a dead cat bounce, we're double above the 6k support that held for all of 2018. Thinking this isn't a fundamental shift in sentiment and price action will get your rekd if you try and fight this thing. You sound like that stupid caps lock faggot screaming at people not to buy the absolute bottom at 3k. I'll tell you right now we're taking out the ATH well before we ever fall below 7k.

The 2017-18 bubble and burst was just a short term aberration on the longer term trend. Watch this turn out to be more like 2013 and we run to 100k in November :)

>cycles. get. longer.
block reward halves every 4 years

>cycles should get longer because? Because what?
you replied to the post in which i already argued why. and just look at the bitcoin chart: ever single cycle was longer than the one before it. your theory is the one asking for an exception to the rule.

>3k was the bottom
absolute bottoms are usually very volatile, high volume events. 3k had almost zero volume and just sort of passed by.
everything about the drop from 6k down to 3k and the following run looks abnormal.
we also never retested anything even close to the top of the last cycle, which is abnormal aswell.

Halving is a meme

>everything about the drop from 6k down to 3k and the following run looks abnormal.
>we also never retested anything even close to the top of the last cycle, which is abnormal aswell.

the entire drop from 6k to the current pump is 100% USDT manipulation

you have your technical analysis. here's my thoughts. if it pumps...
>newfags by the millions are going to start putting in their rent money and entire life savings.
>the expereinced do some minor profit taking.
>triggers fear in the desperate newfags who are afraid of making rent.
>whole party is ruined from the newfags dumping 80% of the market volume
>they learn from their mistake, feel 'expereinced'
>repeat until next newfag pump

We should expect that like all potent memes that it influences the decisions people make and the thoughts they have.

>i can't read
Read the words on the page moron.

>the chart looks exactly like in 12/17 right now
retard, it looks exactly like june 2016 all over again, after the massive climb in late 2015 which initiated the bullrun. this is simply the "return to the mean" part of the market cycle, also called the "disbelief" phase because there's always tons of people like you that don't realise what's going on, newfags usually

It doesnt look anything like june 17

>it looks exactly like june 2016 all over again

not even close

>people like you
i am long right now, but unlike you i will take profits, not blindly expecting 100k within a year.
and mind your tone, you're probably not as smart as you think :-)

Then the chart fails utterly
Were not at 30k right now like the chart says

also: comparison to 17.
>hurrrr retard it looks nothing like it

Attached: 1562652448660.png (2449x1257, 252K)

The collective volume at the 3k area was the most ever, not sure where this "no volume" meme came from. Also regardless of what you think you can't fight the tape. Trade the market that's actually in front of you, not the one you want or think should be in place

>collective volume
pic related
>Trade the market that's actually in front of you, not the one you want or think should be in place
again, i am long right now.

Attached: 1562535340877.jpg (774x774, 165K)

>The collective volume at the 3k area was the most ever,
yeah right
what define a capitulation is a massive wick with high volume we saw none of that

Attached: bvnb.png (1178x600, 35K)

Yeah and with your mentality you'll close out your long far too early. I'm not selling a single BTC till 50k

That image doesn't capture otc trading volumes and still shows all-time high volumes beginning with the breakout in April. That breakout game because big guys finished accumulating the bottom. We tested the 200 week moving average twice, the first time on oversold weekly RSI which was the exact scenario that played out in the 2015 bottom.

The block is pretty much always full even now and tx are even more than the ATH with SegWit and they really far from 40$
Tx number and BTC price is just a correlation which is not happening anymore, look at stats

>6 years cycle
Ignore halvening which happens every 4y

Attached: 180895E8-94B5-4D9F-B36F-30E47A71546C.jpg (195x258, 13K)

>i have a random set target for taking profits
>DUDE ALWAYS PLAY WHAT'S IN FRONT OF YOU, NOT WHAT YOU EXPECT OR WANT
if you can't see your own hypocrisy here you're doomed.

Attached: 1346153895733.png (293x332, 87K)

he's buried balls deep in ur mum austin

There no fundamental reason for price to follow halving

Whatever dude, you're right. This rally is just gonna pull an about face and retreat to new lows. Triple digits soon.

yeah ignore them unironically. what now?
how do you explain the super short very first bubble if its all halvings? whoops.

>be a retarded bobo
>think every single drop is a genuine consensus and completely logical
>think every leg up is mysterious, without consensus and proof of manipulation

>be a retarded bull
>think every single pump is a genuine consensus and completely logical
>think every leg down is mysterious, without consensus and proof of manipulation

you unironically argue like a woman. passive-agressiveness combined with forced (you have no arguments) sarcasm in order to maintain an air of superiority. do you eat a lot of s o y ?

>there is no reason for price to be influenced by reducing influx supply by 50%
this is your brain on bobo farts.

there is an influence, but its nothing at all compared to naturally occuring cycles. just because something has an influence doesn't automatically mean its the main contributing factor.

The halving can be, and is, priced in at any time.

Nah just sick of low IQ bear faggots spinning the same muh tether, muh cycles bullshit. Heard more than enough of that garbage at 3k and now on the entire way up, stupid fucks keep crying manipulation and tether as a cope for missing the bottom. We're never going back to 3k

BTC actually worked for all previous bull runs. This is the first post-sabotage test.
It won't survive.

t. creg semen slurper

it's part of the fractal, moron
just kys

>except it wasn't in the very first bubble in 2010-11 for reasons i can't name

it only conveniently fits 2014, halvings are a meme.

What fractal?

BSV is even more of a joke than BTC. We have to accept the possibility that the BTC sabotage actually worked and crypto as a whole is going to suffer a lot of pain until the market accepts what happened and adjusts appropriately rather than just pretending everything is fine and going according to plan.
We're awash in fools and they need to bleed.

hi user
can you teach more about market cycles plx
like how the bottoms have high volume etc

i believe were in complacency in pic related, am i correct?

Attached: 1_XNOez3FDyrnASB47RYPtLA (1).jpg (1800x1463, 440K)

BTC is the only crypto that matters, fuck off

If that's actually true, then no crypto matters. Fuck off.

can you draw this roughly so I can understand

I too would like to know more about this.
Somebody pls explain. thx

BTC going to triple digits.

If you think the tether thing is FUD you are retard.

what is supply and demand?

> you're constipated
> your shit is priceless.

stock to flow for commodity pricing seems to be pretty relevant. BTC on track to pass gold in 2024.

Attached: commodity_pricing_s2f.png (1200x1061, 393K)