Spoonfeed me on Cardano (ADA)

Spoonfeed me on Cardano (ADA)

Attached: images (59).jpg (707x407, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M1EocqtPDVE
testnet.iohkdev.io/cardano/shelley/about/testnet-introduction/
staking.cardano.org/
cardanoroadmap.com/
cardanoroadmap.com/goguen/
cardanoroadmap.com/byron/
cardanoroadmap.com/shelley/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go all in.
They have a working product, main net launched, chad ceo, all white male heterosexual dev team, literally hundreds from partnerships and customers and solve a valuable real world problem.
nevermind i was thinking of chainlink.

2017 bagholders. never will make it

youtu.be/M1EocqtPDVE

why do you want me to spoonfeed you shit, weird fetish

they fired a tranny.

Lying cunt. Do you call this a chad CEO? Cardano is a chinkscam. Get out while you still can.

Attached: CEO of Cardano.jpg (400x300, 17K)

Biz doesn't deserve Cardano.

All I will say is $1 EOY after Coinbase launch

except it will never happen. If you have an IQ of atleast 19 you would figure out coinbase only lists currency or tokens with a working product. a white paper is not a working product and never will be, enjoy your bags leddit faggot normie.

>He doesn't know about Shelley

Attached: twoyounggirlslaughingwhilelookingandpointingatsomethingtheyEBTW64.jpg (1300x956, 118K)

it's still just on paper shit for brains.

>$1 after shelly
>$2-$5 after Byron
Coinbase will come but not sure that matters

no dumbfuck, it's on testnet and a shitton more on github + byron

Based brown ID truthposter

Attached: _OR0yOEg.jpg (1108x1477, 376K)

>no working product
>eth clone with different programming language
>years behind competition
>ceo travels around the world
>worth billions

this is literally the definition of a shitcoin user

testnet.iohkdev.io/cardano/shelley/about/testnet-introduction/

staking.cardano.org/

cardanoroadmap.com/

>meant $2-$5 after Gougen

this retardation again:
>no working product
has had a working product since 2017
>eth clone with different programming language
probably the stupidest thing you have written. the design of cardano does not resemble ETH in the slightest. for starters the settlement layer is separated from the computational layer - not that you would understand what I just wrote.
>years behind competition
you mean years AHEAD user. Cardano is going to brind POS to the crypto space this year whereas ETH is going to be delayed yet again and again and again.
>ceo travels the world
Cardano has no CEO but Charles is the CEO of IOHK and he travels the world to meet important groups, projects, govt officials and prime ministers - this is what CEOs should be doing. It is called business development and outreach. If your CEO is writing code you're doing it wrong.
>worth billions
you are triggered, aren't you you reddit spacing fucktard.

Meh in a month or two Fantom will be out with the first POS, aBFT, scalable smart contract DAG which will just shit on everything else.

Stop living in 2017 and embrace the new hype

A simple blockchain is not what I count as a working product. They literally have nothing of value built on their chain.
>probably the stupidest thing you have written. the design of cardano does not resemble ETH in the slightest. for starters the settlement layer is separated from the computational layer - not that you would understand what I just wrote.
you do realize Cardano wants to scale in the exact same way as ETH through sharding right?
>you mean years AHEAD user. Cardano is going to brind POS to the crypto space this year whereas ETH is going to be delayed yet again and again and again.
No I mean years behind. They have literally built nothing of value and aren't at all close to building a usable blockchain

They collaborate heavily with academics that actually know what the fuck is going on

>is not what I count
you need to get your facts straight shithead. a fully functional blockchain built from the ground up is a working product. you are trying to fud like a mongloid and you got checked.
>nothign of value built on their chain
of course not asswipe, smart contracts do not exist on cardano yet. nobody is pretending smart contracts are active yet on Cardano. this implies nothing for the future - you realize that right?
>you do realize Cardano wants to scale in the exact same way as ETH through sharding right?
you're dodging away from your eth clone statement aren't you because again your FUD was checked. Ouroboros hydra is cardano's sharding proposal and it IS NOT the "exact same way as ETH" wants to scale. Are you saying that ETH is going to copy Ouroboros hydra in order to accomplish scaling? they should. Charles has even suggested that ETH copy Ouroboros if they want to actually succeed in launching POS on ETH.
>No I mean years behind. They have literally built nothing of value and aren't at all close to building a usable blockchain
again you're dumbfuckery is glaring. Cardano has had a usable blockchain since 2017. do you even know what a blockchain is - if you do then you are a dishonest fucktard - if you don't then you're just a fucktard. They have built a shitton of INvaluable code and are on the verge of launching Proof of Stake. Right on the heels of that is coming smart contracts.
this is what has been built so far: cardanoroadmap.com/byron/
this is what is coming / in testnet right now:
cardanoroadmap.com/shelley/
this is what is coming on the heels of shelly:
and the Ouroboros hydra research track is well underway.

go through cardanoroadmap.com/byron/ point by point and tell us all with your
unassailable wisdom how that amounts to "nothing of value".
>your FEAR and COPE are intense user

Can I buy It at Binance?

Yes