The price suppression is real, isn't it? ((They)) are accumulating a shit tonne

The price suppression is real, isn't it? ((They)) are accumulating a shit tonne.

I can't believe I'm actually going to be a millionaire. Holy fuck.

Attached: 309621-LINK.png (300x300, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TNm4lM-FBHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just Sergey dropping is bags dumbass, you'll get fucked soon.

Yes user your gonna be a millionaire!

now open wide and take your pills!

There's no price.
This token is a reward for running some calculations in your chain and that's basically it. You're pretending it has a price, but currently there's none.

You're wrong.

Im not selling and there's nothing you can do about it.

That's the funny thing. You will never sell and you will never make any profits. That's why Sergey is going to shit down your throats--because you'll let him.

$3 will be a distant memory soon, this thing needs announcements to sustain the price and the team ran out of gas.

the truth is link is just a scam, couple 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/ as a meme. Sergay is a fucking scammy Russian. Rory is a cuck with a black son.

Still not selling. If this ever goes to 0, I'd rather keep the coins then sell.

I'm never fucking selling Schlomo

Attached: 1562495106180.png (1280x562, 50K)

>doesn't understand speculative assets
>doesn't understand derivative value
>doesn't understand staking
>posts anyways
AHHH YES
SMAHRHT GONDRACTS

Attached: 1562458832419.jpg (551x363, 42K)

All of this is a lie and you know it . Besides the rory having a black baby. Thats true. hes a cuck.

Actual Shlomo here, and I advise you not to sell if you want to /makeit/.

Indeed

Attached: linkannouncementbanner_.jpg (1300x760, 61K)

>he bought chainlink
>he didn't buy Quant
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA

Based Beaknose

>There's no money.
>This note is a reward for committing yourself to labor and that's basically it. You're pretending it has value, but currently there's none.

Attached: heat_legend.jpg (575x359, 90K)

That's what they're hoping for.

Haven't sold a single shekelink since Assblaster last posted my Hebrew

Attached: 1516587184853.jpg (562x298, 51K)

Ironic but tiring. Who the fuck creates a 2 year scam to return less than 10X during a bullrun where you just had to clap your hands and could 100X shitcoins.

For a full on Jow Forums scam, look at Raiblocks. We chanted it after the hack + bot faucet acquisition and made it their coin to pull an easy 50-100X. Raiblocks was 0.02 and is still ridiculous by today's standards. Chainlink being an elaborate scam where they barely spend their ICO money for 2 years falls short of borederline retarded. Rory and Sergey could have made it a couple times over by fall 2017 if they wanted to run a full on scam.

You seem to think that they plan to exit and run off with all the money, when in actuality they don't need to. They are living off of your money comfortably. They've created the perfect masquerade and you LINK holders can't and won't dare to see through it. They don't need to pull off a big heist.. they've already made it.

It's the long scam. Link holders will hold for 5+ years waiting for the magic moon mission when this big pump was it. All the while Sergey will slowly be cashing out.
"Never selling"
You've made your bed, now lie in it.

Decent FUD...
Nearly as good as the latest Crab FUD.
Keep up the good work faggot

Attached: EBECBBA3-B691-49AB-AF8E-7919751239AA.png (1140x1600, 819K)

Drunkanon was right when he said if you are not smart you will only be holding it until the owners come to take it. Keep selling into their hands dumbasses, you don't deserve to make it. In fact hurry up and sell it all back to them so those of us with some intelligence can get on with becoming wealthy.

T O D A Y
youtube.com/watch?v=TNm4lM-FBHE

how many linkies you have to become a millionaire for sure?

no need to fud this and waste your time as its currently being supprssed, you can just keep accumulating with them

Still not selling.

lMFAO dumbass no one is in link beyond the meme. burgers 4 everyone except nulinks. we in quant dummy