1000eoy was always fud

A unique situation is brewing with chainlink, but you need to account for the brainlet mindset to see it.

1) The sentiment on altcoins is really low. All "altcoins" must be scams. It does not matter that chainlink is a totally different network with a totally different value proposition.

2) Understanding chainlink requires a bit of IQ. most people just don't have the intelligence to buy it on fundamentals alone. They need market confirmation and much higher prices before they buy and hold an "altcoin" long term. Right now the market is very alt hostile since 99% of market brainlets are six feet underwater in their shitcoins.

3) 40% of the top few-k wallets are early bird brainlets, 40% are institutional venture wallets, and 20% are dedicated high IQ anons. The brainlets will sell into institutional buyers because conventional wisdom suggests that it's "good to take profit". In two years, 80%+ of the large wallets will have to be institutional if the chainlink network is going to fulfill its destiny. The dumps encourage diffusion of brainlet cubes into lowball institutional bids. Each dump raises the price floor. By this logic, only a few hundred anons will make it. THEY WANT YOU OUT!

4) Chainlink is the first project in "crypto" that has captured real institutional interest. Even bitcoin has failed to generate a similar level interest. In ten years, bitcoin has only managed to develop a few institutional futures markets. The industrial interest in chainlink is completely out of step with the market, and it is difficult for retail to grasp since indusrty interest has not occurred yet in the context of "crypto". Of course in hindsight it will be obvious, but the market is in denial that a project like chainlink exists.

It is a paradox. Adoption is staring this market in the face, and yet most dismiss it as just another scam. Psychological conditioning is a bitch. Don't sell. 1000eoy was always fud.

Attached: IMG_20190628_214437.jpg (1440x1440, 227K)

Lol. I don't see business put millions into a service that isn't fully trustable and lacks a lot of security.

Besides that it's ridiculous the team owns 70%, they are all gonna dump the shit out of it to get really rich and chill on the bahama's.

Absolutely unequivocally unironically based

They would’ve already dumped if that were the case.

Checked

Attached: 1548194327813.png (626x754, 95K)

Just fucking ignore him. I lost everything, I am already doomed and fell for their schemes. But thats on me, just fucking dump what u got and get out. These retards never listen.

you just win

Attached: give_me_linkiess.jpg (272x304, 84K)

If that service will allow those companies to monetize their existing data flow then you can bet your ass they will pay those millions.

this. after 10 years boomers start to get into bitcoin and only through millinial run ETFs... this shit will take 5 years, then it's 10,000$ a LINK tho

There's vastly more money to be made by seeing this through, dingdong.
They're also already rich from being in crypto since 2011.

What do I do with my 1198 LINKies bros? I already have them in cold storage but I can’t shake the feeling that this isn’t enough money to make a difference in my life.

based and holdpilled

You will have money to put in on other investments. There will always be more investments to be found. You will also have a lot less stress knowing you have a big cash cushion to sit on.

dont worry its coming. Not even link's bitconnect tier tokenomics will save you.

Anyone believing in 1000 dollar LINK deserves some lead in the brain.

1000 dollar LINK would literally mean a 350 billion dollar market cap.. Around 50% more than BTC's current market cap. How fucking deluded can one be..

>"lacks a lot of security"
>passed 3 security audits
>uses reputation like real world companies
>stakes collateral

im glad to see you wont be attending the yacht party

Comparing Link to bitcoin and not actual companies with actual revenue is why you can't comprehend $1,000 eoy.

It's one gigantic fucking scam. I doubt we will make it past $10

N O W O R K I N G P R O D U C T
S
Y
B
I
L

>They're also already rich from being in crypto since 2011.

rory's literally a cuckold gym teacher he's not rich by any means or involved in crypto since 2011.

I believe in link but $1000 eoy is more than ridiculous!

No reason to buy LINK until September. DYOR

Chainlink will flip eth within the year. Check 'em.

thats a big ol checkerino user

Checked and God-protocol-pilled

>short term poorfag
The next time the thought should cross your mind absolutely 110% fucking kill yourself.

You are right about institutional money user. The team knows this thats why they are holding 65% to ensure that the majority holding would not be brainlets

You're next :

>weak willed limpwristed faggot can't wait a week to at least break even
Blow your fucking brains out, you dipshit.

It actually hit 1k when that one dude market bought like half a million worth a couple months ago.

OP is just the hourly pasta to keep marines cool and relaxed on thier way to oblivion

Checked

Kek, it was to fuck with LINK/PAX charts, or a huge mistake

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-155251~2.png (1080x851, 52K)

best thread all week
22k, never selling

Attached: 1561748754993.jpg (768x1024, 209K)

Pretty damn cumbersome and ineffective way to pull off an exit scam

Checked. Based thread op. Just like most erc scam coins are designed to take Eth out of our hands.

>chainlink is a totally different network
stopped reading there nulinker

The general boomer brainlet thinks he can make it with a house, a car and a wife. But you haven't made it until you own > 50k LINK. When the bullmarket is in full furor, link holders will be the winner of this disappointment called 'modern life'

Attached: 1562558387019.png (616x480, 435K)

what is user talking about with September?

>brainlets and pseudo-intellectuals don’t understand the power of meme magic
>they don’t realize the most powerful people on the planet are into esoteric ideologies
>they don’t realize powerful meme magicians will send Link to the moon (the same meme magicians that helped put a president in the whitehouse)
Try not to be angry at their FUD but accept and have empathy for those that will not make it from this once in a lifetime chance. Link brethren you are free to do what you will with your earnings but those with positive intent who want to use the money to make the world a better place to bring children into will find the most wealth.

Attached: C8ECD922-73FA-4507-9B29-7C6196C94E0C.gif (611x518, 3.49M)

> i-it-it it's coming soon anons
> mark my words

Attached: laff.png (225x225, 11K)

The fact of the matter is that Chainlink started out as a scam brewed up in a vodka fueled night Sergey had in 2013. In 2017 after the ICO, Sergey tried to exit scam but found out that it's impossible to cash out. So now he's actually developing chainlink into the mst important crypto that's existed, just so he can get institutional investors to buy his bags. It's scamming 101.

Based boi

based and pregnant pilled

I've just had a horrible day wagecucking dealing with the general public.
I have 38k link. When can I retire bros?

I legit can't tell what is what anymore with these threads, it's fucking me up.

Attached: 1540000863863.jpg (563x540, 74K)

Ha! I'm going to invent this refrigerator thing and those fuckers are gonna buy them all hahahahhahahaha each one of them would want to own one in their fucking house hahahahahaa, fucking fags can't get on my level

PSD2

almost as good as the car scam, imagine people actually bought over priced hunks of metal to get somewhere instead of just walking or riding a horse LMAO rekt

Go back to Africa then you smelly coon.