HARMONY ONE GENERAL /HOG/

Onemarines get the fuck in here. Post your stack, average buy and EOM price prediction

>2.5 mil
>230
>400

Attached: harmony-one-avis-783x400.png (783x400, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HeZEgCi8YlQ?t=700
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>25k reporting in
>dunno
>5c

i will buy 100k today at the 115~120 sats mark, i think it will 200 sats EOM

>2.5 mil
How on earth do you fellas just have $37.6K to invest on Jow Forums whims?

27k and accumulating, funds stuck in coinbase for a few more days. Bought at 170 and 135. Hoping to stay down so I can buy at least 75k more this week.

Also holding Link, Xrp, Btc.

It's like 25% of my folio. I can accept risk because I can see a huge reward opportunity.

5mil, 200 sats

1000 sats EOM

10M

282 sats. FML. 1280 sats EOY.

Forgot eom prediction. I think prob 150 sats

Prob been doing this longer than you or i. I too get confused by the ammounta they can afford. Maybe they arent anericans and have old money.

Americans have a shit ton of money lad. It’s all we have. Europoors are the ones with pleb stacks uaurally

>17.5k (probably another 15k by Friday)
>160
>280

> 1.35m
> 135
> 220

My country is poor as shit and in my wagecuck life I earn 1000 dollars a month. If I ever make it to $1mil that would put me in 99.9nth percentile

>400k
>125 sats
>200 sats EOM

meant to reply to

Anyone got Mari's pic from Facebook or Instagram?

I know TA.
>Show me

Attached: 1562627390760.png (1600x1119, 3M)

>650k
>135 sats
>400 sats

Attached: 1562664016613.jpg (1100x8589, 1.18M)

150 sats
500 sats

check'em

100k+ stack
Target: Moon

whats the best way to get this if i dont have binance?

150k+
still buying

Get Binance.

Any oldfags still here? Is this the sort of coin that will reach >$1? Even >$100? I want to buy but the 50% loss isn't making it tempting

>50% loss isn't making it tempting
you're fucking stupid

>Is this the sort of coin that will reach $1? Even $100?
$1 is very possible in an alt season. $100 only if they really deliver on the tech and it ends up killing ETH (kek). If it breaks $100 the sky is the limit.
Would you rather buy at %50 gains?

anyone else having this problem with ONE on blockfolio?

every other time i refresh the shit, it either says -100% or +∞% wtf i've never had this problem before

Attached: _20190709_111853.jpg (1080x198, 16K)

Above $1 is deluded. $100 is just retarded. I'd be happy af at 20c

Click on it, then click the thing that says "global average" and select "binance".

ah, worked perfectly. thanks

Attached: o4ajXp2.png (660x981, 1.14M)

You don't think it can be a top 5 coin in a few years?

Will i make it?

Attached: 72271600-C75E-4C34-B08E-ED29DDB275E8.jpg (828x697, 123K)

It is when it's only a month old and you forget the chart and just analyze the project.

If this is a shitcoin you're absolutely right. But what if it isn't?

WHAT IS THIS SHITCOIN AND WHAT DOES IT DO? the only reason I am even considering putting money into this thing is because I have never seen a shitcoin that is ONLY listed on binance. is this another eth, holo, teir platform or what?

Attached: 1510935293073.png (645x729, 50K)

You could also try reading their whitepaper.

Attached: 1562537384632.jpg (1191x2981, 543K)

Who knows. If my investment does 10x I sell. That's the rule.

My rule is I literally invested like €300 and it doesn't make sense for me to cash out until I'm in the thousands.

I should have like €15,000 to play with this time next year though.

50x=10x * 2x * 2.5x

It's everything that ETH 2.0 wants to be, a year or more before ETH is able to actually do it. Their mainnet is already being rolled out, finished with the rollout in Q3. Proof of Stake, deep sharding, kademlia routing, creates an ETH type of platform that can reach up to 100k tps, without sacrificing decentralization like with EOS or TRX. It's also the first platform LINK is getting ported to.

Not only that, but the co-founder sold his last startup to Apple, and half the team is made up of ex Amazon, Google, and Apple employees. They're based in Silicon Valley and have been working on this since 2017.
Anyone not buying a suicide stack of this going into the bullrun is braindead.

Attached: 20190705_104841.jpg (1184x2971, 1.15M)

What's your point.

1.5x ^10 = 57x

It's just as hard to line up 10 1.5x as it is to hit a 57x.

It's more than a year desu, first phase of ETH 2.0 rolls out end of this year but even the most optimistic projection by the Vitalik is full 2.0 with sharding only by 2021

Also, I wasn't talking about turning my €300 into €15'000. I plan to make €15'000 through wageslaving.

Although it would be nice to make €15'000 from crypto.

I also have like €450 in quant.

Damn that is bullish for ONE

thx just threw 100 bucks into ONE

The big issue with Harmony is their code heavily borrows from the existing Ethereum libraries, they've just finished 2.0 years ahead of time, but the primitives are exactly the same. ETH 2.0 was always going to need to be a new chain, but there is a mechanism planned by which people can redeem the Ether they have now on 2.0 - whereas moving to Harmony requires them to work with an entirely new asset. Otoh this is also an opportunity for new players to choose a chain not dominated by crypto incumbents

>checks sats
YIKES

It definitely depends on how long ETH continues to take. If companies are going to want to start utilizing a platform, and they see a competitor using something that run circles around ETH, they're not going to let their business get left in the dust because of Vitalik's promises.

That's what it comes down to.

>They're based in Silicon Valley and have been working on this since 2017.
>Anyone not buying a suicide stack of this going into the bullrun is braindead.

how many to make it?

youtu.be/HeZEgCi8YlQ?t=700
11:40

This guy says if one goes below 140 sat it'll keep going downward, like celr did. We're at 116 sat right now and he's right, it just keeps going down. It's about 6 sat away from creating a new bottom

t. 17.5k ONElet

It's a gamble, but if it gets real traction as the first legitimate ETH killer market cap in the low billions is conservative. Do the math for whatever you consider 'making it' to be, also consider that it might continue to dump and probably won't do anything for another few months

I really want to believe in an epic rebound candle. I really do...

Sold NKN for this a few days ago, how do you think I feel?

i sold this for EVE
don't even fucking talk to me

Just remember on projects like these Jow Forums is ALWAYS RIGHT. ALWAYS. Just ne patient.

How many ppl will get rekt by selling now?
Gonna be the biggest gore fest in biz history.
Hodl thru this mess fellas, too strong fundamentals

4.27 mil

184 sats average

EOM - Over 200 sats

My exit - 1000 sats in the golden alt run

Attached: fullsizeoutput_c43.jpg (1125x1161, 306K)

99 sats.

This. Jow Forums told me TRX was shit and I didn't believe them back then, which I regret to this day.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_c94.jpg (1125x2436, 159K)

Repeat after me for 100x gains

TWENTY FIVE HUNDRED

Attached: 2500.png (992x501, 103K)

>Harmony
More like "HA, ur money is gone."
This shit will go to 0 along with all the other ETH killers.
Muh 100k tps, when no one is using it anyway.

I currently have about 30k ONE and every time I buy, it drops more. I'm tempted to keep buying but it's starting to feel like a bad idea.

77k ONE @ 117 sats

Please tell me I am going to make it.

Attached: 1561204798079.jpg (943x829, 86K)

This is literally me. I keep dumping my paychecks into it, I'm getting a bad feeling about it now though. I don't understand how something can dump forever.

this guy is just drawing random lines on the screen

Would you rather buy as it goes up?

>I bought Req at $0.80, $0.40, $0.20, $0.10, $0.05 and $0.025. I can't understand how something can dump forever.
Because it is worthless funny money generated from thin air. The founders can dump on you at ANY price and make profits.
Jeez, just hold BTC and wait a couple of years.

the fact that this coin has 25% the mcap of something like DENT is beyond me

when this coin finally rebounds it's going to rebound and not stop for a long time, just be patient and please hold

All I have is lunch money and I don't want to wait years.

m8 I just re-bought this curse of a coin and I'm already down sats.
>it can't possibly go below 115
I have tin hands.

all you have to do is turn the computer off, just block yourself from accessing biz or binance for at least a week

AT LEAST a week, it's really simple

you will want to kill yourself if you sell this low

THIS.

STOP CHECKING THE PRICE EVERY 2 MINUTES.

I AM CURRENTLY 40K DOWN BUT PLAYING ASSASSINS CREED ORIGINS AND THEN ODYSSEY.

POSITIVE THOUGHTS.

Dude, play AC2 Brotherhood or AC4 for good feels.

Not necessarily true. Gochain built an erc20 Coin that runs aroun1300t/s atm that is fully compatible with ETH. Anyone can just roll their product directly over from ETH in a matter of minutes and have speeds almost 100x faster...and yet Gochain is with a penny and will likely not recover. Just because you have superior product, doesn’t mean it gets adopted.

No but I'd at least like it to go up a BIT so it doesn't feel like I'm sinking money into a dying animal

Luckily, Harmony has institutional connects and one of the strongest teams in crypto with alumnus from Google, Amazon, and Apple.

Founder of Harmony even sold his startup to Apple a few years ago.

On top of that, major venture capital firms are invested — on top of creating a chainlink oracle for easy porting from ETH, this is nothing like that shitcoin GoChain. Two shouldn’t even be spoken in the same sentence.

You gotta accept those 20-30% hits to be entitled for 2000% gains.

Lets be real, there is about 2% chances this thing just goes to 1 Sat. way higher chance to go 1k+ Sats.
EZ risk reward situation if you have the stamina

more like 0.001% chance. This is a silicon valley unicorn

you probably would have felt the same way buying bitcoin at 5, 4, 3.8, and 3.4k

you're scared because at the moment it's dumping hard and fast, and it looks like it's going to zero

it's not, this is a solid alt with a lot of eyes on it, it's not a 2017 ERC-20 shitcoin that everyone has forgotten about and the ENTIRE alt market is getting justed by the btc rally

-if- you decide to stick this out you will be grateful you had the balls to do so in another couple weeks/months when the price is multiple times what it's worth now

well put.

Remember, the next Alt-run will be about working products, quality and of course a good amount of hype around a project.

Harmony brings those factors, valued at fkn tiny 35mio USD marketcap currently..

If you wait two weeks or more you don't need to log in ever again, because ONE will be worthless be then and Bitcoin will be at $20k.

i will buy a suicide bag when this shit reaches 80 sats

I am financially in tatters.

Attached: fuck you one.png (1061x53, 4K)

those 69 million buy/sell walls aren't convincing anyone rajesh

Shop shop whale

Shoo shoo*

Imagine being a random biz lurker, and getting to know ONE, being able to entry 111 Sats. What a lucky mofo, wish i could average properly, i always hammer all-in.
gonna hold this fucker ofc anyway

REMINDER THAT ONE IS BEING SUPRESSED BY WHALES WHILE THEY SLOWLY ACCUMULATE. THIS IS LITERALLY THE MOST PROMISING PROJECT ON THE CRYPTO SPACE THAT WE HAVE EVER SEEN. EASIEST 100X Jow Forums WILL EVER SEE.

WE ARE ON THE GROUND FLOOR

Attached: 0_ibZvfV2mEfG6rkAm.jpg (1600x900, 157K)

Too bad we're going to 100 sats

I want to believe, user. I don't want to be a poorfag anymore.

Then wait for 100 sats and hammer it then... or.. fomo in at 200

me too user

>5M
>234
>2500

I want to hope.