You MUST post ITT if you're waging right now

wage

Attached: GWqlabsDuck .png (112x112, 18K)

Jannies can't post in this thread.

Save me...
I-I can’t... I can’t take it anymore...

I'm wagecucking and my job is to shill EVE. I fucking hate EVE.

I only wish my RSR bags will help me soon

Why did you buy shitcoins user?

wageleeching on Jow Forums all day. another day another dollar

I didn't buy EVE, I'm getting paid in EVE for shitposting homos here everyday 7-5.
And RSR is not shitcoin please watch your tongue sir

wage

Driving the metro, i wanna die.

I've been getting paid to fud eve and shill VIDT ama

Dooche bank employee here
there are some guys, they want reports
what do?

Attached: 35trwe4t2n.png (720x400, 350K)

i work for a guy off the record
break down appliances for him for $8USD/hr

its bad, need better income but i work whenever i want on my own schedule

Posting while on the clock cus fuck my boss. Trying to get out and make it myself. Good luck to you all.

Wage

wage

Link 1000$ EOY

Sup, co-worker
Eschborn office?

you must join the official biz telegram if your waging right now

t.me/biznessboys

wage

Attached: 1561594195236.jpg (720x720, 63K)

Warehouse job, 4,5 hours per day, no weekends, no obligatory overtime, salary sustains my simple lifestyle.
Tasks consist of scanning, lifting and placing boxes.
Yeah Im pretty comfy.

Attached: 1510701185510.png (702x525, 758K)

I smear literal human feces onto agar plates for a living AMA

27 y/o waging at $30/hr with $80k in savings and just dipped into investments with $12k Roth.

Comfy but tired and on track

Tip top lel feeling good to be the It boss here, worked like 2 hours on 40 last week, im on the end of day 2 today and im like at 1 hours and an half of real work, it's a huge improvement!

Attached: 1540240113686.jpg (3072x2304, 1.85M)

27 year old working intermediate level IT support. I manage servers and occasionally do helpdesk stuff. $60k per year, $280k mortgage on my house, and crippling gun hobby that consumes all disposable income.

I'm surviving

wage

Just stop buying guns user why do you need so many

I dont even have a job lol Hoping to hear back from places soon.

You're right but at the same time upcoming legislation/gun control will eventually make acquiring them impossible.

So basically I'm trying to get a lifetime of guns in a couple years before they get banned. I collect mostly military surplus and Russian imports, so far they have been a great investment. My SKS's 4X'd in value, a few crates of Russian 1950's magazines AK mags 5X, and a few other various bolt actions 2X.

Or at least that's how I justify it. Biz should collect guns

Just another day selling Juul pods to homos.

Yes but user how will you sell your guns if they're all illegal?

wage

Niggers

devilish

wage

$10 an hour sucks, I cant wait to get my CP/CIP

also based, what factors lead to a guns price mooning in value?

wage

tfw almost have wage in my ID

Scarcity. Either through legislation, import bans, or supply drying up. For example years ago I bought a full auto colt m16 for about 10 grand. The reason why it's so much is because new machine guns civilians can't be made, but guns before 1986 are grandfathered. The m16 is now worth $30k. I'm trying to resist shooting it.

You can see the same thing with VEPR rifles. Trump banned imports from MOLOT (a factory in Russia) after the conflict in Ukraine escalated. My $700 vepr is now worth $1000+. My $999 straight-wall-receiver model is now $1600.

Sometimes even domestically made, not-banned guns can gain in value too. During the Sandy Hook shooting in the Obama years, $800 off-the-shelf AR-15's were going for over $2k during the panic. We are heading towards a Democrat president again, in the event of another shooting another panic will happen. It's time to see the writing on the wall anons, it's a buyers market but not for long.

Don't assemble guns yourself, buy desirable factory built rifle, pistols, and high-capacity mags. They will pay for themselves, and on top of that they're really fun to own, collect, and shoot.

based