Where'd everyone go?

Seems like only the fudders and nulinkers are left. Where'd all the OG stinkies go? Am I alone? Was I supposed to sell?

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 17K)

Attached: download (1).jpg (194x259, 8K)

They all drive lambos and fuck hookers RIGHT now

have a coffee.

Attached: cup'o'link.jpg (1000x665, 133K)

Link since 2017. Never selling. FUD just seems bullish to me now.

Attached: serg3.png (555x1032, 1021K)

checked, now sell

didnt you get the memo? we all sold. yacht party is happening rn

Attached: LINK yacht party.jpg (1200x800, 180K)

t.me/biznessboys

I mean, i could
But you useless fucks sold me on muh intergenerational wealth meme
Ugh

Nobody bothers anymore, we know Link is a golden ticket. Why bother reading the shit fud the crew of brainlets post daily? Waste of time.

We're still here, not just much to say, we have made it now we just wait for the price to go up

link is dead, we all sold dumbass. majority of us are in quant w link profits. you really think we are gonna let a cayman islands based organization hold that over our heads LOLL

The OG linkers have turned into the fuddders because they want to accumulate more

We all moved to BRAP user.

Also LINK is doing great, but its out of our hands now. Real adoption is going to start now and us Neets are no longer needed.

CHAINLINK CRYPTOCURRENCY $12,000,000,000 MARKET CAP THIS WEEK

COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO ALL SEARCH ENGINES AND FACEBOOK NORMIE FEEDS.
ETC

There's nothing left to do but wait. I'd feel retarded buying at these prices and I'd also feel retarded selling at these prices.

I'm still here. Been here since summer 2017. I can't wait for the singularity so I can stop working and don't need the hopium from this place to distract myself from waging.

I hold 52k
I either write fud, or larp as a pajeet fudder with really bad English for (you)s.

Fuck nulinker scum. I've had to hold this since 30c and the only price I want reddit buying in at is 1k so I might as well have fun doing it.

No we didn’t. BRAP is a waste of time for anyone over 500k.

You were actually all alone.
Everyone else was just a couple of pajeets on VPNs pretending to be multiple people.

Open your mind, user. I believe in you.

Yes, because you fudding will really have that much of an impact on normie money. The world revolves around you. BaSEd!!1

They sold the top and made it lol

This... I quit coming here after the FUD started. Just holding till 1000$ EOY

Attached: E819F465-7003-4087-AD9D-C1CA5037184D.jpg (589x2244, 493K)

How long before we hit $30? Really want to quit working already.

I'm looking forward to September, but starting to doubt if we can pump that high. I mean what are these price suppressing bot/whales waiting on? If it is September, then how high will the September pump be?

>He's selling at $30

I'm still buying, honestly. I found it difficult to hit the button the first time, but kept reminding myself I don't think $3-3.50 is the top so why not continue to accumulate what I can? Maybe I should just stop so in case we're all wrong I can keep my average nice and low and get out with a profit.... but idk, I'm so deluded at this point.

we're busy making partnerships

Attached: linkannouncementbanner_.jpg (1300x760, 61K)

Yeah, same here. Just waiting, everything has been discussed. Price is too high to buy if you have bought low (20 Cent average, 35k) and too low to sell. Jow Forums is really shit though without good LINK threads, getting bored. Thinking about getting some shitcoins to play around while holding.

Not selling at $30, just quitting my job at $30 and moving to PR for tax benefits to wait out to the rise to $150+.

Well, I may need to sell a little just to sustain myself in PR - but I'm not selling anything in bulk until triple digits.

same here

This.

We all sold for Mickey Link

Discord

What’s the point of spending more time on biz if you already have a fat stack?

niggers on the yacht party? and women who get to keep their clothes on? i think not user...

This. This board went to shit after LINK surged past $1. I will come back after I made it to post pics of my yacht and to drop fake hints for the next generation of degenerate gamblers. Godspeed frens, we will make it!

you really don't know that Jow Forums is a slavery repatriations board on a white supremacist forum? we back to being kangz now.

I don't think the IRS is ultimately gonna let that go for a purchase made while living in the mainland U.S., but best of luck to ya.

Ive done the research and am a lawyer myself. I will not have to pay taxes on gains made after the move to PR. I will have to pay on gains made prior to PR. I will still need money to live while in PR which is why I'm waiting for $20-$30, that way I only need to sell a little but while awaiting the real singularity. I'm hoping to make the move late 2019/early 2020.

I recommend all 100k+ stacks to look into this tax shelter.

Normies are irrelevant and plebbit doesn't deserve something this good. Now buy some nano and fuck off back to where you came from faggot

We’re just waiting.

It’s all so tiring. When you can see the game being played it’s all so tiring, but it doesn’t make the waiting any easier.

Once we’re out of this artificial triangle you’ll see more activity again.

Hmm, could I do the same? I've got a Portuguese citizenship card by birthright. Would I have to renounce American citizenship? Is the moving beforehand aspect to get under the tax liability and asset limit?

Puerto Rico is a US territory, why would you have to renounce to move there?

We sold

Been in since presale, I almost certainly have more than you. All my presale friends sold and half killed themselves.
I'm still here.

So you are going to willing pay tax on the gay from $3 to $20, wow for a lawyer you are dumb as shit.

I'm talking about going to Portugal. Either way, the renouncing is not for moving...it's for tax purposes.

We're here.
We just don't browse or post too much.
It's not the same...

Attached: 1510287053234.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

OG realized this board turned to shit a while ago fren. Just look at the catalog. 0 good threads. We pop in every now and then for breadcrumb threads but otherwise it's just depressing to see the absolute state of this board

Attached: ferrar-458-oracle_Chainlink_blue-black-wheels-adv1-custom-forged-rims-lager-japan-N.jpg (1600x1060, 325K)

I guess I'm getting to this point too... fuck, I want old Jow Forums back. Even 2018 Jow Forums was amazing compared to this shitfest. LINK ruined this board, didn't it? Oh, the irony.

Still here
Never left

The OG linkers have turned into the fudders because we’re fucking bored

They will leave again dont worry user

Not ironic. We knew this day would come, as soon as the singularity is in sight, reddit fags and pajeets would infiltrate. Link is for the OG marines to pull the draw bridge and watch the shit takeover.

>frogs left
>secret rooms and forums
>delphi
>club of 5's
>the new whales

Still here. This fud isn't worth my effort

we're lurking, hoping the price will drop so we can buy more desu

hence why we're not obliterating shit-tier FUD, let it play out and see if it works

exOG here. Sold 64,000 at $0.60

Is just money.

here with 53K linkies never selling. Waiting link to touch 3$ to buy 10k USD more . Scared money dont make money.September will be big for link.

im still here..just waiting, no point in spamming now

Attached: 1479456533186.png (785x644, 65K)