Nash/Nex the next 100x-200x

I told it to you more than a year ago - Now Nash is 3x from starting price. If you wanna be rich don't hesitate to invest in it. The DEX launches in the coming weeks. I'm so hyped about this project.

Attached: QD_HIZtq.jpg (512x512, 14K)

agreed

pretty sure Nash will dominate the exchangemarkets

Pajeets are coming back.

>What is ID

>Sage

kek

I get it Jow Forums is not the smartest board but these faggots don't put any effort at all. I think jannies are on vacation or abandoned this board

Agree

what do u think about this project?

When are we going to see staking?

Jesus fucking Christ

Attached: jk.png (594x208, 21K)

lol this is amazing, where can i short nash?

I think this project is totally overpriced, expect no volume when the exchange is live

I agree with you bro

pretty sure the exchange will suck as any other DEX out there

you know nothing about the project, right? It's not a only a DEX - This is, what antshares was in early 2017. And I was in Ant and sold NEO at 130.

kek

No one will buy your bags

yeah for sure this is the worst project in crypto, they will dump hard on noobs!

It will probably die just like switcheo.

You shut your whore mouth. Nash gonna blow up

No you shut up you silly faggot

oh, so if it's not only a DEX, what else is it hah? crypto payment solution? just look at the fucking REQ and see how much "adoption" they've achieved. paying with crypto is retarded

you know nothing about the project, you paid fudder

do u read anything about it? tell me! Paid fudder hahah - no one pays you for a Jow Forums post.

He ain't shit, right? He doesn't understand the significance of this project it will be HUGE!

you are fine, sir. this pajeet is the paid fudder, who wants to buy cheap. NEX is the next BINANCE, inshallah!

Fuck you paid shill, go get a job!

Ok I'm getting confused at this point

Don't know why apparent pajeets are shilling this since the project doesn't need it and they certainly aren't getting paid for it. I never post on biz about Nash I'll just wait until it literally takes over the exchange game in the coming years. You dumb fucks have been warned.

- I'm not shilling it, it's a fakt that it will be huge. Thank me later. But it seems so, if you are good about nash, so you know that it''s a very good project.

lol sage

>Non existant product
>market cap already 2/3 of what KCS is
>market cap already 8x of what IDEX is
>market cap already 20x what XCM is
Fucking lol at anyone holding this.

Not your certainly not shilling with your wierd IP changing shit. Nash doesn't you or biz to succeed. If anything this is anti shill as you are just making the project look bad.

How retardedly ignorant can you be? If you knew anything about this you would know the product exists it's just not launched yet. Also this is going to be 100x bigger than any of the shit tier exchanges you listed. This is going to be on par with coinbase in terms of simplicity and user experience, plus it's non custodial. Anyone who's not an actual brainlet will be using Nash in a years time.

This is one of those crypto projects that you can get genuinely hyped about only to be crushed by the fact that theres obviously some pajeet discords trying to build hype.

could not have said better.

and it's regulated by the Financial Market Authority.

based and financial independence pilled

Fuck me dude. I've been holding a bag of this shit since February. Never fucking post again. Holy fuck you're not helping.

I always get this shit and next mixed up