Jow Forums show me something undervalued

Jow Forums show me something undervalued

Attached: C257F3D1-14C8-4DA4-AFDF-EC949FE9E78F.jpg (563x788, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/blocktown/https-medium-com-blocktown-updated-analysis-and-valuation-of-republic-protocol-e2b813277b5d
etherflyer.com/trade.html?pairs=BRAP-ETH
x9developers.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: CE9110F8-3AA0-4B9A-9B40-3FD75A4D49EB.jpg (610x449, 59K)

Me

A pack of cig.

Attached: makifes11.jpg (1055x1055, 99K)

brap

brapper

Attached: bright one uwu.jpg (526x656, 119K)

People never expected Coti to do well on Binance BUT WHO IS LAUGHING NOW HAHAHAHAHA 205 votes right now and growing.

OP Coti is an underdog ready to take over.
>VISA partnership
>LINE partnership

Attached: 4F5449B3-3AE3-44E4-BF84-60B7BADE6ECB.jpg (817x857, 63K)

COTI is dirt cheap right now. Binance list, Line partnership official announcement, and it’s still only a little above ieo price kek

Attached: DCBEC02F-F1A2-4E0A-93AB-6E02535F613C.jpg (602x677, 67K)

Do you really want to see my dick user?

LIT

>Line partnership
?

fetch.ai on binance
also rlc

PALnet tokens, an additional layer to the steem blockchain. 16 cents each right now and steem is worth 35-40 cents. Pretty likely the token will grow in value to rough the same as steemit.

Yeah one of the biggest social media platform in Asia

EVE

xfutures baby

Attached: photo_2019-06-30_21-23-36.jpg (720x1280, 181K)

NKN until it is $7.00

Source on the partnership? Looking it up I only see stuff linking back here.

AMB

Ever heard of Dfinity?

Attached: 3082DB36-589C-4535-86D0-B69DE4B73C06.jpg (280x75, 9K)

ADA

Attached: 12dc9b14a800ae8426e77e0eec4e84b48e382f3b_2_689x355.jpg (689x355, 238K)

REN. Currently at $0.09, it has the potential to rise to $2.47. If you purchase 100K REN and run a darknode, you could potentially make $80K a year. Once RenVM is fully operational, this project will moon insanely. Here's a Medium post with the details:

medium.com/blocktown/https-medium-com-blocktown-updated-analysis-and-valuation-of-republic-protocol-e2b813277b5d

Bitcoin ATH 20k Litecoin 350, Litecoin halving, Bitcoin is 12k - 60% of ATH, 60% of Litecoin ATH is 210, 210x2 (halving) 420. Litecoin should be 420.

Also suncontract and dentacoin.

ETC
NMR

And DASH. And ADA.

stocks of companies working with silver, it may take year or two but its going to boom

AMB is really underrated desu, although the FUD on this board is really strong.

RSR
Tho I'm not really sure how you read the market for it desu, they pumps seem so spontaneous, I think this is more of a lti

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 3K)

brap

CHZ

Attached: 1562687523773.jpg (870x655, 96K)

Buy APRN
It moon soon

Attached: 1559732312098.jpg (500x375, 42K)

QNT, CHZ, MITX, NKN

eth

Unironically RLC, check the chart, you'll see its way oversold. check the team, youll know there's a working project with no exit scam, it's just bona fide undervalued as fuck
>up 100%
>undervalued
the idea is to hodl and let the market come to you, not chase moons and reliably get fucked

Human stupidity.
You can sell any shit possible, virtual or real to a shitload of dumb people.
That's the most undervalued thing.

RSR

Attached: RSR.png (250x250, 7K)

The FUD in general is strong, Ambrosus makes good moves and has good progress but it is more complicated usually than the typical investor is willing to deal with. Their new announcement is bullish, but it isn't obviously bullish. Considering the slow rollout of the network it is easy to see why some people see CLC as a deviation from AMBNET to something else. However, it is actually the case that the network is fully ready to go and this is one of many solutions being developed to run on top of it to increase its activity. I think the majority of crypto investors equate price with progress, they saw shit projects spring up and 100x in a week and just assumed they had their project up and running already etc when in reality those projects were just beginning and the majority were mismanaged and have realized nothing in terms of actual progress and business development that is real world applicable. Ambrosus, imo, shows that true crypto projects are not instant at all like the majority believes, it is actually very difficult to create these networks and have them easily accessible and usable.

Join the future with Xfutures. Instead of seeing your investment die in the future you can see your investment die right now.

The exchange is build by OKEx and they are gonna list some futures of major cap projects like dfinity in the near future. I'm gonna short the future contract so hard HAHAHAHAHA its gonna be like ALGO HAHAHAHA

They are also listing exchange tokens called XFT. Only way to get these tokens is by staking some ETH or FTM! You can pull out your stake any time. It's like receiving free fucking money biz.

Attached: 007E469B-9932-4F09-A973-C471687FCFDA.jpg (640x640, 36K)

etherflyer.com/trade.html?pairs=BRAP-ETH

you're such a fag

Ethereum Classic

Attached: 1_1RxLzOy3Tb_5dZcpSFCJRA.jpg (730x411, 92K)

Relex, my dude. It seems that the pieces are slowly coming together

Seriously though, BRAP. It's about to go fucking parabolic.

Attached: 0xbtc.png (666x771, 104K)

every time i post this i get an orange ID, moon confirmed

I keep telling ypu dumbass, ONE

word
idax listing imminent

>Instant one-click private swaps between BTC, LTC, and now Tether via LN swaps. Goods payable with BTC can be bought with LTC, Tether, or XSN.
>Interoperability between LN coins, ETH/ERC20, and EOS tokens
>Re-establishes privacy that LN routers potentially compromise while re-establishing privacy for otherwise-traceable BTC funds
>Truly decentralized DEX - run by MNs, secured by the network - that hosts every blockchain for every coin available for trade so the end-user doesn't need to download them individually
>Pioneered TPoS (trustless proof of stake) - stake 24/7 while your computer is off or even from cold storage
>Working to make TPoS a one-click option
>Trustless MN hosting services payable directly in XSN. Run several MNs while your computer is off and receive a 16% annual ROI in XSN
>DEX Aggregator that intends to pool together numerous other DEXes that suffer from low volume
>CCPoS - stake XSN, receive BTC, LTC, Tether
>Dedicated hardware division.
>Intending to pool MN hardware into a collective supercomputer secured by the network. The DEX is the first dApp.
>No KYC to use the DEX, perform LN swaps, or use any of the other features mentioned above.
x9developers.com/
The X9 Developers are working to obsolete centralized exchanges. They've routinely delivered on all their ambitious goals to do so.
They're doing it in a way that honors the original cypherpunks that built Bitcoin.
Stakenet is being built for the collective benefit of the entire space.

If you trade between BTC and LTC alone, this will have a tremendous amount of benefits to it.
>No bid orders
>No buying down sell walls
>No need to transfer
Funds and keys remain secured and completely in your control whether you wish to hold, trade, spend, or cold stake.

Attached: xsn wp.png (602x590, 93K)

suck shit loser scam boy bitch ass

Acm

COOO TIII DAAA MAAAA

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 18K)

Brap