Newbie question

Newbie here. I want to build a portfolio with Qnt, vidt and lit. Is this a good choice for long term?

Attached: B61A925B-51A1-47D0-9B70-72350BB2410C.png (200x200, 13K)

Only qnt of the

QNT is good long term. The other two are short term shills.

Thanks buddy!

Ok homie, thanks!

Currently all in on QNT, couldn't be happier.

QNT
ONE
XCM

qnt is a scam

We think alike OP

Attached: Screenshot_20190707-215224_Delta.jpg (1435x1132, 213K)

QNT is essentially just a license to use overledger

OMG that’s crazy!

How many qnt to make it?

something tells me there's a lot of desperation in this thread, i dunno how i know-- i can just sense it. quanties are getting worried

I say yes, but QNT could be in for a short term retrace. Not sure LIT is done dumping either. VIDT looking good right now overall, can't see support being broken now that buy volume shot up. Keep an eye on QNT and buy if the indicators look right

Thanks buddy!

quant, rsr, link

>he other two are short term shills.
No, they are not.
Read about LIT.
Don't believe any shill.
Don't even believe me.
Read and understand, then invest.

I like QNT and VIDT, but not that confident in LIT. VIDT seems to be at a good price right now but I'm going to wait a little and see if QNT dips before picking up more.

>I want to build a long term portfolio with low volume idex pump and dumps
Oh you're new here you say? Couldn't tell

Unibright as well, will make nice gains

Quant is a scam

Plebs here do not even understand how big Quant will be. Colin Paterson, co-founder of Quant, was elected as chair of Hyperledger Quilt to help create an interoperability stack. They are rebooting Quilt,
"We’re integrating Overledger’s API and SDK into Quilt to support multi-chain interoperability use cases”. Let this sink in. This isn’t your average shitcoin. It is literally the standard, Gilbert founded the Interopability standard ISO 307. I repeat again, Quant is literally the standard. Quant is literally the standard. Quant is literally the standard.

Wrong. It used to be just that. Not anymore, with their plans of UUT - Universal Token Utility.
Read the updated token Utility Paper 0.2.

As explained in the utility paper, everything transacting through Overledger is powered by QNT to validate and sign & encrypt for security purposes, that is fundamental to the operating system.

Wrong. It used to be just that. Not anymore, with their plans of UUT - Universal Utility Token.
Read the updated token Utility Paper 0.2.

As explained in the utility paper, everything transacting through Overledger is powered by QNT to validate and sign & encrypt for security purposes, that is fundamental to the operating system.

All and every utility token is a scam. This is just an elaborate scam.

Read what I just said faggot.
"...Overledger is powered by QNT to validate and sign & encrypt for security purposes, that is fundamental to the operating system."

Plebs here do not even understand how big Quant will be. Colin Paterson, co-founder of Quant, was elected as chair of Hyperledger Quilt to help create an interoperability stack. They are rebooting Quilt,
"We’re integrating Overledger’s API and SDK into Quilt to support multi-chain interoperability use cases”. Let this sink in. This isn’t your average shitcoin. It is literally the standard, Gilbert founded the Interopability standard ISO 307. I repeat again, Quant is literally the standard. Quant is literally the standard. Quant is literally the standard.

Dude are you seriously considering buying into a literal scam?

Thing about QNT is there's so much in the pipeline, including talks with Binance about a Binance chain integration into Overledger, that news could land and this thing could pop even harder at any moment.

It's a project where in its current stage anything other than holding is risky as fuck. Trying to scalp 10% could result in a 30% loss in the blink of an eye.

Why is it scam?

Yea keep copy&pasting the same thing to get unsuspecting and innocent people into this scam. Your buzzwords wont be working on anybody with even 60 IQ.

Lol this is just the start.
"We will be listing into a Traditional Stock Exchange by the end of year that supports Digital Utility Assets" - Gilbert Verdian

But keep coping No-Quanter Faggots.
see you at $100

Honest analysis from what I've seen.

- QNT has been pumping, your call whether to buy it or not. I would wait until it corrects but I'm not sure what price that will be. Good Investment.

- VIDT I have money in and it's a good purchase, but don't expect any gains until like Dec. It will go up in price every month and then dip in Sept when they hand out FREE tokens (sign up on their sign to learn about VIDT and be part of the free token drop coming in Sept).

- Lition, a meme coin, I'd advise against it but it could be a hidden gem. Do some careful research on it, I personally don't trust it though.

Attached: 1562018089080.jpg (1280x960, 258K)