WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 'DESU' AND 'SUICIDE STACK'??

Attached: IMG-20190425-WA0003.jpg (1136x640, 53K)

nigger

Desu is a term of endearment that you will never ever hear cause you are a goddamn retard. Suicide stack is the smallest number of Link tokens you need to have to not want to kill yourself when that shit moons to 1000 US DOLLARS. Lurk more you twunt.

why did it appear when i wrote T B H ??

Fuck off nufag.

desu senpai cuck

It means you should kill yourself.

desu is a word that japanese rednecks use

D.E.S.U.
Democrats Exterminators Suicide Unit

That you need to go back

i lurk for 18 months already :(

KILL YOURSELF

word filters desu
Ogres are like s oy
Ogres are like onions

Let me spoon feed you ~

Desu: word filtered version of t b h, follows with s m h -> baka and f a m -> senpai. when people say desu they're just saying desu

Suicide stack: you want to kill yourself over how small this stack is but it's basically suicide insurance in case it moons without you. the actual involvement of the word suicide is up for debate but the general idea is the stack is small and you want to die.

baka

You're a basedboy desu

Further to this, desu in Japanese is just effectively a way to reiterate or confirm something, kind of like going "for sure" in english. it's replaced t b h because this is a weeb forum run by a jap n sheeit.

also, you can't write CUCĪš in all caps like i just did

t. hax0r

thanks fren :)

A "suicide stack" is a stack of coins you've purchased that dump so hard that you commit suicide. This is why everyone in ChainLink talks about their suicide stack.

Attached: 1562192298850.png (968x928, 827K)

>Suicide stack: you want to kill yourself over how small this stack is but it's basically suicide insurance in case it moons without you. the actual involvement of the word suicide is up for debate but the general idea is the stack is small and you want to die.
I don't think it's a matter of the stack being so small that you want to die. It's just the suicide insurance part to make sure you don't miss out.

suicide stack: you better get out while you're young

Onions
Tbh