I have always seen BCASH as a project that I shouldnt even touch. In the last 2 months...

I have always seen BCASH as a project that I shouldnt even touch. In the last 2 months, you Jow Forumsbros have somehow converted me. I will never stop calling it BCASH, because it is still funny, but I will also not neglect it. Put 30% of my BTC part into it today, thinking about moving to 50/50 if the price starts to show upwards movement.

Attached: 1 w1gn3k-ZML7vPvyXmcZ8rg.jpg (880x400, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=41GTY9ajYVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>In the last 2 months, you Jow Forumsbros have somehow converted me
That's a pretty interesting part, what exactly convinced you?

devs leaving

Roger dumping out of it

Not even remotely close to original protocol anymore

amazing considering Jow Forums doesnt even talk about it anymore. what changed your mind for real? make sure you get out before amaury decides hes not being paid enough and trashes it.

>you Jow Forumsbros have somehow converted me
literally no one on biz shills bcash retard, and you know it. the only ones who ever did all move to bsv. stay poor brainlet.

Aren't there like two teams working on BCH? ABC and Unlimited.

Sauce?? People are excited about bch - coinshuffle is awesome

The discussion about BCASH has been ever more rational here. Before it was just memes and insults. This lull has helped filter out the post with actual reasoning. Also the fact that there are a lot less post than before is a good sign of accumulation.

*Bitcoin Unlimited

Just got approved for trade on Swiss stock exchange, has a roadmap being worked on with active development day to day and a thriving marketplace.

You SV faggots are unbearable.

FYI they both left because of bitcoin SV problems - lawsuits and infighting, they both still support bch and may be back on a new bch project.

shitcoin

coretards should stay away, you fucked up the last chain, we'd prefer you didn't fuck this one up with your stupidity too, and we all know you will instantly attempt to deepthroat the first saboteur that comes along.

Attached: 0cq31r4i0u221.png (1200x818, 171K)

>BCASH at its lowest
>Putting money into it

OPERATION DRAGONSLAYER ANY MINUTE NOW

cashtards are the worst.
>cashshufffle
>can be used anywhere in the world
is that it? kek fucking sad

>Put 30% of my BTC part into it today,
What the fuck? Why?

cause hes a dumb larping cashie. more than likely paid by roger and his cronies

took about 1.5 hours to get $0.12 worth of dust.

i want something, i can use to pay for a cup of coffee with a simple scan.
faster than reaching for change in my pocket.

Attached: coffee.jpg (1000x665, 382K)

youtube.com/watch?v=41GTY9ajYVY

Attached: cup'o'link.jpg (1000x665, 133K)