IVE BEEN WITH MY PERFECT GF FOR 5 YEARS AND EVERYTHING IS GREAT EXCEPT SHE IS THIRTHY THOUSAND DOLLARS IN CREDIT CARD...

IVE BEEN WITH MY PERFECT GF FOR 5 YEARS AND EVERYTHING IS GREAT EXCEPT SHE IS THIRTHY THOUSAND DOLLARS IN CREDIT CARD DEBT AND WANTS TO STUDY FOR FIVE YEARS AND I HAVE THIRTHY THOUSAND IN BITCOIN GAINS: NOW I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD PAY OFF HER DEBT AND GO TO ZERO OR USE IT AS CAPITAL TO BUY A HOUSE:

Attached: 1_DzOG8vb5TT2nJ3rU04Jdng.jpg (1600x1203, 1.27M)

>pay off her debt
Stfu

lol what a manlet, once you pay her debt he will short you and leave you, never pay it

Make a contract where you agree to pay her debt as long as she does not divorce you in 5 years, and in case of infidelity at any point during these 5 years, she'll be the one to own you 30k.

If that's legal? Anything is legal with a good lawyer.

I hope this is bait. If not, then NEVER pay off her debt, user. She made her bed to lie in it.

user, everything is perfect for a reason.
For now she is still sucking your dick because sucking you dry is the whole purpose

Buy the house but don’t sell all you bitcoin only enough for Downpayment and closing then get her pregnant and propose the baby and the wedding will occupy all of her time and she will forget about school she will also she a feuture as you guys start planing on buying a home. Your welcome

Bbut she is perfect rare QT white female who only wants to be with me and make a family

My mom told me to make a debt contract with her. So if she leaves she would owe me 30k plus interest. Still very hard to let go of the only money Ive ever had. Will take years to build it up again to afford the capitol for a home. I dont want to have kids late so they turn out to be autistic 4channers

I still have .8 btc, 10k RLC, 30 ETH, 500 link, 1800 ark, some other shit

>IF I SHOULD PAY OFF HER DEBT
The moment you do she'll leave you. If I got 1 bitcoin every time I've heard that story...

She's not perfect if she is 30k in credit card debt.

How did she get so far into debt?

Send me your money, I will go 50x on bitmex and send you back 60k.

if you pay this now you'll pay her debt forever. she has to learn to pay off her own debt.

Shes dumb for getting in that much cc debt but you are equally dumb to pay it so seems like a good match

She honestly should pay off her own debt and say you won't marry her until she does. That will show you if she's perfect or not.

It was nothing when we first met, then she hid it for me for years until I discovered it. The bills are crazy. Some clothes that were 200 usd a few years ago are now 3k usd......

FOR SURE SELL YOUR LINK ALREADY ASAP

Hell you should do it.

It's obvious you're too fucking stupid to deserve having that sort of money, if for even one second you would consider paying another persons debt.

Attached: 1561993515761.png (458x485, 312K)

You're about 21 years of age? Right?
Just a wide eyed kid with a lot to learn about the world. Don't let her financial stupidity, carelessness, and irresponsibility become a ball and chain in you life user. Listen to the older anons here that have been on planet reality far longer than you.

Dude alt coins are literally scams with a few exceptions. Cash out and put whatever you don’t need back into BTC it’s honestly the only coin with long term value. Also DO NOT PAY HER DEBT RETARD. Buy the house and she will change completely. Her natural motherly instincts kicking in when she sees her likely mate has secured a house for her that she could make a home if she gets her shit together and plays the part of a proper wife.

I actually managed to sell 500 of them at 4.50

She's a liability. Dump her.

Thanks. I would be single without her, maybe I should act as if she is just a housewife. If she ever earns any money its just a bonus. Im buying a house a long way from any large city anyway, so I can afford the loan myself

Never. Tradition etc

>pay off some rostie girlfriends debt
This has to be bait. You are setting yourself up to get fucked in the ass

Tradition dictate you get PAID to marry her by her family's dowry. You are being charged.

Based Gilled, what a chad

oh boy you are in a big trouble user.This is how you make or break your life. Good luck.

This. 30k CC debt is a lot. It basically means you can't trust her with any (financial?) responsibility. She have to lay back her debt, try getting it refinanced, you will never pay back 30k at 20% interest rate...

Why can't she live with debt like others?

And where are you from? USA? I thought americans don't do such stuf as paying other's debts, or paying for a dinner. Hell, americans don't share cigarets if someone needs one, they sell them.

I think this user is going to actually listen. Give you hope for actually hanging around and posting to /biz
That and QNT LIT VID-T MITx FSN and BTC

buy a house retard, not pay her debt

All these people saying just make a contract
OP don't give her a red cent (or red sat, as the case may be). In fact you should probably legitimately divorce her if she has thirty grand in credit card debt. Absolutely awful indicator of character. Plus now she wants to study whatever and have no earnings while getting in more debt.

Okay real answer here from a non incel.

Don't pay her debt unless its your debt. Don't be retarded. If/when you get married you'll be responsible for each other debt. But she could very easily take your money and maybe not dip now but in 2 years for totally unrelated reasons.

Then you've completely lost that money and are a major cuck.

Is she asking you to pay her debt? If so that's a major red flag.

Also she sounds like an idiot to want to go back to school when she has 30k of consumer credit card debt. Maybe YOU should cut her loose. QT babes will still like you since you were already banging a stacy

Sometimes women have to take responsibility for their own problems, and not just lean on paypigs like OP.

But what if she wants to be veterinar? That's her dream, isn't that cute ?

>200k debt
>50k salary

Veterinarians are literally the dumbest fucking occupational pursuit. Unless you open up your own shop

U need the house to make babies lad, definitely get house and maybe consolidate the debt into a heloc after you built some equity

Vet school is med school except you can't even use your own body as a point of reference and you make less depending on where you live.

If you waste your crypto on her debt you are doomed to be poor forever user and odds are she will leave you. Don't do it!!!!!!!!!

Crypto is anout to blow shy high...fuck her debt...you can psy it 2 years later with 1/100th of your crypto portfolio in 2 years...or sooner...dont be an absolute retard and manlet....tell her to eitjer wait or deal with it herself.

I'm 200k plys in debt myself from student loans and medical bills but believe me they will never get any of my crypto until my net worth is over 5 million usd. Dont be a retard!!!

>pay off her debt
Amy guy that does this is a legitimate fucking retard.

Attached: 1501817063389.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

She's not saying anything about it. When I bring it up she says her dad is trying to make it lower with some debt guy. Also she asked if she could get a debt contract with my dad. Nothing about my money.

kek

Attached: IMG_20190609_150533_311.jpg (295x214, 15K)

you are so whipped kek

If she wants a contract with you dad - try to arrange that, make it his headache, he is more experienced. Do offer your service in covering her debt unless she unequivocally ask that, and think twice if she asks before doing it man.

Have her declare bankruptcy mate.

Reinvest your gains in a stock index like VOO

>Do offer
I mean don't

Marry her. Have her give birth to 2 sons. Then pay off her debt.

>paying off the debts of a woman before marriage
By all means, you deserve whats coming to you.

Holy fuck. No.

Yeah, user, just give $30k to her. Just do it now.

>My mom told me to make a debt contract with her. So if she leaves she would owe me 30k plus interest.

if she can't be fucked to pay the 30k she wont be bothered about paying you

you're an actual cuck for even considering paying it for her and you deserve to be a genetic dead end.

She's literally begging for my children and is willing to do anything to make sure it's a son with my grandfathers name

Girls with no real prospects do that to try and lock you down. It's not a bad thing if they'll be competent at child rearing, but you should doubt that considering her inability to keep finances straight.