SERGEY SOLD ANOTHER 700K BATCH 15HRS AGO

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xdad22a85ef8310ef582b70e4051e543f3153e11f

No surprise its falling like crazy... TRAITOR

How many of them 700k batches is he going to sell ?

Attached: 0702182003.jpg (950x534, 233K)

When I hate that he is selling. Does anyone else find it interesting that they are “700,000” batches? (7)
Is it a nod to us?

I doubt it. I have a lot of link but that just seems a little delusional

I have only 100 link but that just seems true !

Exit scam in session

of a billion
HAHAHAHA

>Is it a nod to us?

Attached: 1514745458067.gif (951x972, 112K)

all the sergey is planning is to buy a mcdonalds, you faggs are been deceived all this time with the oracle scam

Attached: 1512002527994s.jpg (250x237, 7K)

>he’s too braindead to realize sergey holds 65% of 1 billion

It's not a nod. It's a thankyou for the free money biz has given him for his shitty json parser

Deluded schizo

The absolute state of anyone still holding this exit scam

Attached: 1562550261598.jpg (678x1007, 92K)

Ahahhaga trips of devine truth has spoketh. 2 dollars end of week faggots.

Link is in the pisser 4 good. Relative picture

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-103541_Gallery.jpg (2960x1440, 1.65M)

I sold. Sorry guys, tokenomics of this token do not have any sense. Why they dump in us?

It was a scam all along

Its unironically over for you incel neets. God has spoketh.

> Does anyone else find it interesting that they are “700,000” batches? (7)
Is it a nod to us?
>Calls you deluded schizo, 777 post

This is your brain on chainlink. Even Jesus was denied and betrayed by his closest followers; crucified by his own people. Have faith in the prophecy...

Attached: hi.jpg (1362x766, 145K)

It's a scam

oh my fkin god he is exit scamming us.

I'll sue this faggot

Im a 2017 oldfag and FUD dont work for me.

Anyway I do not understand why Sergey need to dump tokens in Binance. Their wallets will not used for nodes?

>Im a 2017 oldfag
Sure you are ranjesh

Reminder Sergey never solved the oracle problem and never answers technical questions directly (PhD in philosophy so you can't expect much).
However his philosophy PhD helped him become the greatest scammer in the industry, building almost a religion around chainlink, a fucking ERC-20 token he made in 10 minutes.

Wait Bros I'm scared. Is it legit over? I'm actually scared for the first time. Can someone help me? Cut the shit Bros. Cut the memes and the jokes. The sarcasm. Just cut it for five minutes. Is link done? Was 5 the ATH? Never to return.

All the OGs are cashing out as we speak, you think everyone has a 200 stack?

sell

Attached: shakeyshakey.jpg (640x480, 97K)

Im from Europe retard. I sold all.

This stupid board ruined me

Sergeyj is a rich mano rn ^^

Ogs sold into the ath you dickhead asshat.

dumbass its a MEME!! LMFAo you think you can turn 3$ into 1k?

not an exit scam. 1k eo2021

It never even hit 5 dollars you assclown.

yes it's going to fucking dump like crazy and then vanish, never to return. Sergey knows this and he sells for Bitcoin, the only coin that ever mattered.

2017 oldfags are up 20x on link. Kys punjab larper

Just sold. It’s over

Im here to see memes. Never bought until Google blog post

so is it safe to assume no news that is expected to pump the value is coming out? would he dump millions of coins right before a microsoft/docusign/amazon or other large partnership is discussed openly?

and how do we know they are being sold? i see no info on if its a hot wallet for an exchange

>Trips
>000
The price of Link eow
Sell now !!!

It's lunch time. The bigmacs aren't going to pay for themselves.

We'll pump again mid afternoon before dipping around supper time.

Unless he's trying to artificially prop up the price so that his product looks more attractive to big customers. I doubt it though, most people don't have the kind of resolve to just sit on literally hundreds of millions of dollars and do nothing with it out of faith.

fuck it
so many coins have gone this way and I'm still heavily in the green
I'm reluctantly selling about 80% and maybe the last 20 will get me somewhere, but maybe that's just delusion

wtf rory won’t fucking stop dumping on us

WHEN IS THIS SHIT GOING TO MOON, I HELD FOR 2 YEARS, WAS 25 ZOOMER WHEN I BOUGHT NOW 27 YEAR OLD BOOMER, I NEED 1000$ WHILE MY DICK IS STILL WORKING WTF.

Sergey is a man of morals. He announced he’s dumping some coins before he did it. He knows the price will pump hard next week so he’s giving people another chance to enter

Tip: When a company registers in the Cayman Islands it's has SCAM written all over it.

This isn't my first dog and pony show. Jow Forums is going to get fucked hard if they don't cash out. I'm telling you this because I don't want to see you guys get conned. But, don't listen to me a guy who has over 10 years business experience. Who knows all the in and outs of this game.

You have to genuinely be retarded if you think chainstink has any real value. It's immensely overvalued. This is the road to 20cents, legit. Look at the product. Just look at it. They've delivered fucking NOTHING.

Why did you post this? If you actually knew anything about chainlink you wouldn't be scared. Do you post this so anons can feel superior to you by being smarter than you? Is this a fetish? I don't understand.

Lemme put it plainly

You failed to touch 4.60 WITH GOOGLE NEWS

You will never see 5 dollars or ath ever again

YOU HAD FAKE GOOGLE AND MICROSOFT NEWS AND FAILED TO CRACK 5

YOU ARE DONE FAGGOTS LMAOOOOOOOO NOTHING CAN SAVE YOU NOW

I hate this because its true. People are looking to sue the link team now because they keep dumping on the market.

No, the Chainlink team is not exit scamming less than a month after publicly partnering with Oracle. No, Google did not suggest usage of a product they weren't sure had a future. Everything's ok user, this is still the same project you invested in all that time ago. The price is just bleeding out because Chainlink runs on functionality and hype, and it currently has neither. Deep breaths.