XRP will this jewcoin ever do anything?

I hold a fair amount of this shit waiting on the world banks imf etc and it just sits there slowly bleeding while btc continues to grow. Any hope for this?

Attached: jews-you-lose.jpg (643x675, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3CCDAsGDwPs&t=802s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it already has done a lot - it made the devs rich beyond their wildest dreams and with no obligations what-so-ever

What more do you think any crypto will do?

Also holding a stack. Hope to God it at least reaches ATH. I'm starting to think the whole faggy XRP community is on for a rude awakening though.

No use = no hope

I'm yet to see any evidence that ANY bank has ever intended to use XRP as a liquidity provider (not as tech alone)

youtube.com/watch?v=3CCDAsGDwPs&t=802s

Still can go lower, but if you are holding for the long term, you are good. Buying here (and when it falls lower, talking BTC pair not USD) isnt a bad idea, you might be down in sats for months but when it does pump (which it will), you will be happy you made that decision. Dont listen to the brainlet FUD (muh "de risk").

Ex: You buy at 5000 sats, it goes down to 2000 sats, this will pump to 9000+ in next 2 years. If you dont understand this, it means it is a better buy than simply buying BTC now, even if you are down in sats initially. Patience son.

Smartest play without a doubt would be to set limit orders b/w 1900-3000 sats and just wait.

not likely to happen in our lifetime. IF there was ANY indication that XRP was going to be used, well, for anything besides Ripple's cash flow provider, it would have been known by now.

NDAs my eye, there is no way in the world you could get to do whatever XRP is designed to do without anyone getting a wind of it. Far too many people involved, a leak would be pretty much guaranteed.

Since there is literally NO rumours of use flying around, and any of those that were are all proven to be utter horseshit by now, I guess that's that

>devs dumping their stacks is actually good

total braindead sub human retard

This unironically eliminates the need for nostro vostro accounts for cross border payments. Buy a bag or stay poor

they will use their own coins for that, if they ever need it, JPM being a prime example

They are working with 200 banks. Elimination of nostro vostro accounts means small banks don't need to use large banks as liquidity providers. Using a large bank coin would defeat this purpose.

DYOR

SYOD - suck your own dick

Working with 200 banks, yeah right. I have 10 different bank accounts I suppose I work with 10 banks, not bad for an individual!

Whatever the nature of their "partnerships" there is literally no action whatsoever on the ledger so NONE of them are using XRP, even though some have reportedly been testing it for some 2 years now.

But yeah, sure, they are all just waiting to flip the switch

So much cope. Stay poor user.

Lol you actually are talking about utility like it matters. This doesn’t need adoption to pump hard, like every other coin tard

this one actually does, the devs are holding humongous stacks and are programatically selling on the open market even now, supposedly a small percentage but based on fake volume so in reality it is a constant downwards pressure on the price. This will dampen any sort of pumps, unless they themselves decide to stop their dumping for a while.

But yeah, let's all keep hoping for the best. Only some 58 billion XRP left to "distribute". It shouldn't take longer than a decade or two

great counter-arguments.

I am sure everyone reading this thread is now totally convinced that you know your shit. I know I am

I'm very comfy, people can do their own research or continue spreading FUD like yourself. I'm good either way, buy or don't but you will regret not.

The absolute state of not buying a coin that will save banks money. You're never gonna make it user

Again, great counter-arguments, I am totally convinced I was wrong now.

But as you say people can do whatever they like - continue to spread hopium bullshit cheerleading drivel like yourself

To each his own.

Weak as fuck. 0/8

FUD BINGO BANGO BONGO

xrp is a fake token, like duping gold in skyrim or an mmorpg.. it can be duped at anytime.
add xrp + 5000000
anytime. nothing needed.

it is used to syphon real crypto projects and give you some nice fidget spinner icon shits.

another Einstein and Cicero combined here

they can't print more, if that is what you are alluding to, but they sure as shit can sell more, and they have plenty left to keep doing so for as long as they will live

You've got some pretty deep insecurities about people disagreeing user. Never gonna make it.

what sucks is you cant even swing this shit. btc up 10 xrp up .5

Attached: 1562226533742.jpg (1000x854, 117K)