Buying Holochain right now

I am about to go all in on this. I need a double and this seems plausible. The sheer amount of pajeets holding this. Can it happen?

Attached: download.jpg (296x170, 13K)

13 more satoshis to go before it goes poof

yes. you it it goes poof back to 100 sats.

>muh sats
do you realize that the price of BTC is exploding everytime HOT drops a sat or two? i don't give a fuck even if HOT trades for 1 sat as long as BTC trades around $100k and the USD price isn't decreasing. i invested USD and that's what i am getting out, if you truly think BTC will replace FIAT you are deluded.

Attached: Screen_Shot_20190708_at_12.43.12_PM.png (1438x1006, 130K)

It should make you feel something that your investment is shittier than just buying BTC

guys, seriously, when are they gonna ship those fucking boxes?

i bought into this expecting 1000 sats by Ramadan i'm absolutely justed

>when are they gonna ship those fucking boxes?
Apparently they were shipped, just not to the actual buyers but instead to "warehouses".
If you believe that.

i don't care too much, desu. i live in the EU and have held my 6.5 million HOT for exactly one year now which means i will be able to cash out legally with zero tax. That is worth so much more to me than the slightly higher gains I could get from swingtrading. Different goals and risk taking attitude... get over it

HOT will be 150 sats by August 14th. The Tune Squad has around a billion between four of their discord members

Attached: 1337274993267.jpg (720x720, 58K)

anybody still worried about the ports doesn't understand whats going on. if you invested in a port than you understand that you bought into a start-up tech. ports are waiting on software, once software released ports will be a minor thing as people will be running nodes on computers and phones too

lol at this doubling. have you been following this coin the last six months? even when whales try to pump it, it cant get past 18 sats max. if you buy this, you will end up bagholding

>bagholding
>see

the boxes have """been""" shipped, the real fud is the absolute state of the software but this is crypto, they don't need to deliver, they just need to inspire cult members to pump our bags

lol, just be honest with yourself and stop the cope. if you had sold your HOT back when it was 40 sats, and just stayed in btc, or went into eth or literally a dozen other decent coins, you would have 3x-4x more money than you do now.

whatever dude, if you hadn't been born you wouldn't be worring about the price of hot

DON’T TELL SCOTTY!

Another brainlet talking about the price in BTC. You guys... this isnt 2017. We don't measure things in BTC/ETH exclusively anymore when we have USD trading pairs. The sheer stupidity.

oh no he's HERE IN THIS THREAD AS WELL ARRGH

Usd lost 97% of its value since the 1913 ico and the owners keep printing more without even issuing airdrops to current holders. It is literally the worst shitcoin possible.

Lmao based

i would have had to pay 45% tax on the gains imbecile, by staying in HOT for 365+ days i pay zero tax on my gains even when i finally cash out. also no one could predict that BTC would pump i am comfy af with my decision.

unirionically this is Chad move.

>hurrdurr I’m a wizard that can predict the exact top in hindsight

This point proves that the FUDers haven’t shipped a HW/SW project in their lives. Why ship paper weights? They need to load a working image on the port otherwise it’s useless. The hardware is late because the SW is late and getting caught in a developer refactoring/rewrite cycle. At my core I don’t trust developers to know when they are done, but I understand the technical challenges of rewriting code and the delays that come with it.