MITX

>he missed QNT
>he missed LTO
>he missed VIDT
>he missed LIT
Instead of buying pumped shit get in early on the next one, literally a $3m mcap with an actual product already generating income.

Volume increasing, big news coming out soon. at least 1 new exchange this month, hype catching up on twitter. Get in.

Attached: 1_UrRT6XQY9O8lcYyJzKmJYQ[1].png (1000x628, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecrem_zU8MM
steemit.com/morpheuslabs/@bob-elr/morpheus-labs-the-world-s-leading-blochchain-platform-as-a-service-bpaas
medium.com/@norwayconfidentialgroup/morpheus-labs-making-it-easier-for-enterprises-to-choose-blockchain-51635c44311f
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Morpheus Labs BPaaS simplifies and expedites the DApp development and gives you the flexibility to choose between available programming languages and blockchain runtimes that better suit your needs.

You get unparalleled benefits from an integrated collaborative development environment, workspace management, version control repository and many preconfigured tasks.

Attached: mitxcompetition.jpg (1234x823, 83K)

Been waiting for this to get some attention for awhile now ty user you are appreciated

Get familiar with it:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecrem_zU8MM

steemit.com/morpheuslabs/@bob-elr/morpheus-labs-the-world-s-leading-blochchain-platform-as-a-service-bpaas

medium.com/@norwayconfidentialgroup/morpheus-labs-making-it-easier-for-enterprises-to-choose-blockchain-51635c44311f

Shilled by:
@scoinaldo
@cryptorangutang
@oddgems
@notsofast
@cryptogemscom
@DIVtrades

Attached: mitxecosystem.jpg (1200x800, 121K)

If you miss MITx there is no hope for you. Most obvious low cap primed to explode that we’ve seen this year

what would you expect? Jow Forums hates money and loves to buy into pumps

pill me on price speculation for this shit

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS PUMP AND DUMP SCAM!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!

Attached: scam.png (1000x500, 211K)

This should be a solid 20x if not more

literally read the thread and the links I posted

seething indian

Where do u buy it and where di u keep it?

you linked to a shill video, shill articles and shillers....i'm just asking for a speculation of ROI on this shit. user above you thinks 20x from current pricing...which is enough for me to pounce....what's your take user.

idex

will i be able to keep it on my cold ledger nano s wallet?

Do not buy this one trust me.

20x medium-ong term sure, short term (as in few weeks) x3-5 doesn't seem unlikely, from what i've heard they have some big announcements coming up during July and at least 1 new (better) exchange.
As you know it all depends on the hype it gets, but what I know is this: right now retards are still looking at their VIDT and LIT bags while they should be looking at other small cap legit unpumped coins like this one, smart money has been buying, and price is up 30% from when i started posting this here. You can check the archive.

Are you for real...

Attached: scam.jpg (603x1090, 89K)

seems legit. Even if it's a piece of rubbish, it's gotta make couple X. Right? But Im' a newbie, so just thinking...

if there is already baseless FUD going on I hope you know what it means, looks like someone didn't fill their bags soon enough.

Fuck off

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-182406.jpg (1080x1920, 705K)

i don't trust. i must.