COLX

Bought 15k $ of this shit two days ago at 5 sat, they said it will moon today, and binance will announce partnership, they also say COLX will get listed on few other top exchanges,
What should I do now? Sell or hold it to zero?
I don't have any more money. All invested here,

Attached: IMG_20190710_021935.jpg (690x238, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S9501824#p9502178
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

welcome to Jow Forums

Solid moonshot. Working on the grid where you can sell computer resources for money. Good privacy features and good community also. Just needs some exposure could pull a verge IMO. Solid staking and masternode ROI

Yikes.
buy more. It will moon tomorrow.

Thank you for buying COLX

Attached: Screenshot_38.jpg (685x668, 64K)

I remember when this was shilled heavily last year. There are a lot of heavy bagholders so stay away.

They've been saying this bullshit for like 3 years and they have absolutely nothing to show for it. It's just a clone of PIVX with a now-broken Zerocoin option that they don't know how to fix on their own until Zcoin figures it out for them. There is absolutely nothing to suggest they'll ever be able to establish any kind of grid computing or storage (kek) marketplace with their meme coin. The most you'll get out of their team is "we're making progress" and "we're excited for the future."

For a shitcoin, I'll grant that they've had bad luck with exchanges but there's an easy solution for that: don't be dependent on Pajeet exchanges in the first place. Can't get on real exchanges? Then you're just a fucking pretender anyway.

btw OP if you want to make your money back buy BRAP. follow the hype train, don't buy old shit like this

It's basically a small community project. May pan out, maybe it won't but if it pulls off a verge with a little hype it's worth having a cheap bag.

It's a much different climate now in 2019 than it was a few years ago. If this ever makes any kind of resurgence then it will be because they actually deliver a working product and get onto a decent exchange. Can't see either of those things happening any time soon.

My personal thoughts are retail fomo still hasn't kicked in yet, plus libra may push more people into looking for moonshot privacy coins which this would fit into nicely and if they pull off binance that would open some doors. It's a longshot but I have a soft spot for community projects like COLX

LOL

I have a softspot for community based projects too but at some point you need to run off something other than hype or nobody can take your seriously. A working product is the only way community projects ever take off. Doesn't have to be some super complicated idea to work. Monero is an example of something that works as advertised.

>may push more people into looking for moonshot privacy coins
LMAO, no one needs that crap. Monero is already the one, and for regular purposes BCH will do. No one needs anything else.

told you faggots it was going to 1 sat MONTHS ago, there are still retards clinging to the hope i see

Lol so many fucking 80 iq retards on this board

Lol user it's legit. .1 percent of my folio but if you don't see the obvious rush for privacy coins coming nobody can help you.

Imagine not realizing most people want to buy a shit load of a cheap coin in hopes it will moon. You must be new

Set up your masternode or
Start staking your wallet. You should be able to start earning quite a bit.

fuck off pajeet, i was telling it like it was more than 1 year ago enjoy the bags
warosu.org/biz/thread/S9501824#p9502178

You mad bro? Sorry I triggered you it will be ok

Privacy coins are mostly a meme. There is only one privacy coin and it's so good and so dominant at what it does that the other ones only exist as a shadow of competition which helps keep it moving forward. We all know what coin that is.

Nobody will ever use COLX for its privacy aspects, its only real privacy aspect is functionally broken right now and the team can't fix it on their own because they aren't leading privacy cryptographers. The only thing it had going for it was the promise of being able to buy and sell computing resources through an atomic swap based in-wallet marketplace and they didn't deliver it.

Idiot... this coin isn't even open source.

A meme? This is crypto. Everything pumps.

COLX is on zero (0) pumpable exchanges with no fundamental reason to pump since the team hasn't delivered on, well, anything for about two years. Zerocoin doesn't even work anymore, their I2P project is still MIA, the Grid is a meme. There's just nothing to see here. It looks like a dead project.

You should at least check out the discord it's far from dead lol