Hey user-kun, did you hear I'm going to hit 200k verified publishers next week?

>Hey user-kun, did you hear I'm going to hit 200k verified publishers next week?
>That makes me officially the most adopted coin in crypto history.
>Pretty cool huh? If growth rates continue I'll have as many users as Firefox by 2020!
>O-oh you're looking for Chainlink-kun? O-of course. I'll just be over here, getting mass adopted...

Attached: animebat.png (514x389, 22K)

Fuck BAT, everytime I tried to give it a chance it dumped more than 10% on me.

That said, Brave Browser is the best there is out there.

nice new meme. Lets keep pushing BAT please.

>getting mass adopted
wtf!?!?
I thought I was the only one for you....

LOL WHAT A SLUT!

This. 200k dicks on this whore. To the oven she goes.

>200k verified publishers
At least 40% of them are thieves/frauds tipping grants to themselves. BAT has to do something about them. Uphold sucks dick too, buying and selling BAT should be done via built-in wallet, right now it's pretty inconvenient. No-coiners have to register on exchange, do KYC, transfer money and only then they can finally trade BAT, it should be simplified to just Credit Card/Google Play Store.

Okay, nvm. I just googled some more and holy shit, BAT trading via Browser is actually coming. If Brave implements that shit without any need for KYC then it could be the best way to buy crypto driving BAT price insanely high.
Kinda hyped, might buy some more BAT now.

Attached: Jennie.jpg (764x318, 37K)

>1 year ago

Attached: 87145544-5204-4882-9CCC-F7FB717F3D75.jpg (540x720, 33K)

I don’t see why that’s an unreasonable amount of time.

Top priority is adoption so the project doesn’t fizzle out due to overspeculatuon like other crypto projects, and the numbers show its working.

BAT will be the catalyst for front end adoption, a crypto use case that anyone will be immediately able to use and benefit from. Chainlink is important for back end implementation, but BAT will be what normies use and know they are using.

Attached: 1552450494736.png (1920x1080, 859K)

Never buy bat

I actually like bat, does anyone actually get many brave reward ads using this browser though i get like 1 a fucking day

I don’t think it’s ever going to get to the point where any non third worlder can make a significant amount on rewards.

It’ll probably be good supplemental income for third worlders and just a solid and easy way to tip content creators for everyone else.

yeah fair i like the browser regardless, figured it'd be a nice way to passively accumulate too but it seems pretty bad for that so far aha
can see BAT popping off once more normies catch wind though for sure

The browser has given me $50 of bat so far and I've never seen an ad they should probably fix that

That would make BAT like BNB and exchange powering token, only decentralised, picking up where Binance got shut out of.
Plus it will continue to see huge demand from advertisers as well.

Some third worlders are capable of amazing things. The old economy has discounted them due to their location.
Meanwhile they think and create and will prosper in the new open environment.

Jow Forums is not verified....BAT = shit

I love BAT but I keep getting JUST’d by its pathetic price action. It’s the only cryptocurrency I use on the daily.

S-some day it will hit $1... I believe.....

This. The UI/UX is smooth. People will easily be able to use BAT tokens.

It unironically will, but you need to know it's going to stay in this $0.28-$0.32 range for at least another 12 months.

The founders are very open about the user pool of tokens they are using to intentionally keep the price stable to incentivize adoption. It JUSTs the price action, but it's also the reason why BAT is getting adopted unlike literally every other project in crypto.

Eventually the user pool will no longer be able to artificially lower the price, but we're still 12 months away from that. If you're not willing to hodl like the Linkmarines were, for 2 years, then I suggest you sell at $0.32 and come back in 8 months. I'm just using this time to accumulate, but I've already 'made it' in life and this is just fun for me.

Read this post on the Brave Browser.