My mom is kicking me out of the house. Should I just give her 165.01 link?

She wants 500$ a month or she is kicking me out of the house. She has already taken my Xbox and I live in South Dakota where there is nothing else to do but play Halo 3. I don't want to get a job in an oil field and die right before the singularity but she is at her with end with me. Any South Dakota marines that I can stay with for the summer and I'll give you 50 Link per month? Or should I just hit the fat bitch over the head with a frying pan?

Attached: IMG_5794.jpg (1223x448, 38K)

Don't be a fucking leech, contribute, and when you make it, quit.

This board has just turned into a bunch of lazy fucks

Why would she want $0 by wednesday?

>board infested with neets has become lazy.
Fuckin wide eyed mcgee over here

give her 1000 link to live with her for another year
those link won't be much anymore in a year

I like the grandma on life support one a lot more

Rekt and underrated.
I kno this is pasta but you jeed to go to thirstys if your in south dakota. I heard its lit there lmao

user
rape her and if she likes it and here's what can be accomplished
sex for rent
family bonding sessions
win-win for all

next week:
>My mom is kicking me out of the house. Should I just give her 200 link?

Nice pasta

>he made the thread again
>the newfags reply in earnest, again

this board used to have a lot of people giving advice on how to "make it" in different areas of business, now its just a bunch of fat fucks dumping the change they stole out of mommy's purse into something they hope is the next antshares

Parents charging rent is the most JEW move, it is very unlikely they would prefer having a complete stranger in their home over their son so at least a heavily discounted rent should be charged. If they charge market price they can go fuck themselves.

Or, just hear me out, maybe theyre tired of seeing the son that they raised, that they put all their hopes and dreams into, sit on is cheeto dust covered ass all day playing bs vidya.

I dont get why poeple are defending those that show no signs of wanting to help themselves

Truth trips
But these breads still exist
Its literally 1/100 is worthy i agree. I still come back for this shit

The boomer replies, lol.

>still making this thread after a month
You're a failure

>My mom is kicking me out of the house.
>She has already taken my Xbox
>nothing else to do but play Halo 3
And thus the Neet's bad decisions brought him where he is...

Fucking kek. South dakota is doep.

Please grow up and have sex.

That reflects more on their parenting, the fact that the father never taught his son to be a man, and that his wife likely wears the pants.

They really shouldn't be surprised that their son is a tendie muncher.