Explain to a brainlet that bascially doesn't know shit about bitcoin how to invest AND how to cash out...

Explain to a brainlet that bascially doesn't know shit about bitcoin how to invest AND how to cash out. I want to invest in bitcoin (after the next crash) but not knowing how to optimally invest and cash out is holding me back. Pls help a brainlet out.

no

try google plebbitor

buy high, sell low

those girls do not look of age sir

>he thinks you can cash out

pic related

I'll probably get shilled into the usual scammers that charge me a megafee for it, also your mom is a plebbitor

that's the plan

Attached: giphy[1].gif (411x480, 832K)

That's what my father told me, that you can't I refuse to believe it thouhg.

to give you a real answer you can cash out via most the fiat onramps, coinbase or whatever. if you do that you have to get your taxes straight though. you can go clandestine and use localbtc but you might get set up if you try to cash too much out

sirs u r on Jow Forums sirs

Removed the jailbait pic, mods pls don't ban, google troll'd me.

much appreciated sir

you still get perma'd for that shit, I'll pray removing suffices

>Create a BTC wallet (I use Electrum)
>Register yourself in a cryptocurrency brokerage platform and validate your identity.
>Buy BTC and send them to your wallet address.
>Hold.
>...
>Is BTC = €1MM?
>Then do the inverse process and sell your BTC in the same platform

is there a catch for this? Like, you got to wait x time to sell or some shit like that? Or is it automatic.

You will probably find limitations, like "you can only withdraw X BTC every 24 hours".

absolute cuckening, how to know those in advance? So far I've got this from replies:
>Electrum
>fiat onramps, coinbase
> localbtc

Limitations info is available before even registering, just check the FAQ of your favourite platform. e.g. I think an unverified Binance account allows you to move up to 2 BTC. Meanwhile, a verified one allows you to move up to 100 BTC every 24 hours.

>So far I've got this from replies
Prime age booties are always welcome, sir.

Waiting for the crash to make my move, wanna have everything ready by then. Will be investing my own unused and expendable money, I'll spend like $1000 tops.

Be careful user. I've been optimistic too, be sure to make your mistakes as soon as possible, wasting as little money as you can. Also careful with the taxes.

Still being a poorfag though.

I mean, investing at a crash is fool proof isn't it?

When you’re looking at a graph in hindsight, sure. But that’s the point, nobody knows the future. You might buy thinking you’re at the dip, but you’re in a mild rally that then continues to dip and you lose 75% of your investment. Only invest what you can live without, because you may very well have to live without it.

>Only invest what you can live without, because you may very well have to live without it.
that's the plan anyways, just invest $1000 that I don't need. Wait for the crash, and with patience just wait for it to rise again.