I'm Not Mad, Just Disappointed

Men -

What has happened to this board. This board used to have real insight and advice into how regular people can improve their position in life through various business activities.

Amongst all the memes and dreams there was actually good advice.

Now I feel like we are so far past the days where at any time you could come on here and find a 100+ reply post going over starting and executing a plan to get into drop shipping and supplement your income with another 50k from that.

Now the only ones that are here are LARPers or the laziest ofthe lazy from Jow Forums and /b/ looking to be "shilled on the next 10x"

There used to be a sense of "hey there's money out there to be had if you just work for it, and here are a few ways to do it". But now, now, there is not talk of real business just BS shills and larpers, and the threads with actual advice get buried.

Just one example of this that really drove it home for me was last week there was an user on a post talking about "side hustles" who gave a pretty in depth couple of posts talking about his real estate investing, what he looks for and what kinds of returns are out there.

They were basically met with the following:
> Boomer Faggot
>Hurrr Durrrrr muh physical assets
etc etc

maybe 1/10 people actually engaged in what they were saying, personally I took some notes and just felt like i gained some real info, reminded me of the old days on Jow Forums

I'm just disappointed in what this board has become, and wanted to get it off my chest

Good luck out there guys and hopefully you will start proving me wrong out there

Attached: Mercer.jpg (1024x1536, 133K)

How old are you, OP?

plebbit invaded to try and find "the next LINK"

youre two years late.

I don't disagree with a lot of this but you will be attacked. Respect to you OP

Jow Forums was always shit

>100+ reply post going over starting and executing a plan to get into drop shipping and supplement your income with another 50k from that.
And because of posts like that around the internet drop shipping is no longer profitable. Zero sum game nigger.

Just one example, but if you take things only at face value, I can see why you like current Jow Forums

I kinda like it. Staying a part of Jow Forums became buy crypto or suffer, so i bought crypto and made money. Theres literally thousands of other places on the internet you can go to find how to dropship or do real estate, but Jow Forums is the only place I know that is constant 24/7 crypto shilling. It made it unique like the rest of Jow Forums

There is nothing unique about crypto shilling

>Just one example
Exactly, People are realising if you have it good you don't tell anyone anymore. I know a lot of people have this weird sense of community with other people who have been on Jow Forums as long as they have but it's not strong enough bond to make them water down a good thing they have. I increasingly find I hate most other posters on Jow Forums and want them to lose everything so I probably do have a somewhat warped view.

Salty nocoiner detected.

Honestly that's a fair enough point if that is your view on the others here.

I guess I'm just not a scarcity guy, and it has served me fairly well

Lol of course I have coins, just because I liked old Jow Forums with some variety doesnt mean im an idiot. I just think it needs to be shilled above all else.

Any Jow Forums faggots will know just because I like my skateboard squats doesnt mean I dont think were all gonna make it brah

>Droppshipping
Fuck off your dropshipping threads were boring shit tier cancer. None of the pre crypto hype threads were good you stupid pretentious retard

written like someone who lost their life savings trying to figure out when to go from walton>elixer>Icon etc etc...

do something useful with your life, you just come off as pathetic and small

lol no it didnt and the changes you see now arent Jow Forums specific its because of pizza gate/gamer gate/whatever gate and trump election and Jow Forums getting on the news attracting people who watch news lmao!

turns out the best way to make money is not by helping others but by fooling them.

Economics is the study of how to manage finite(scarce resources)
>One must shed the bad taste of wanting to agree with many. "Good" is no longer good when one's neighbor mouths it. And how should there be a "common good"! The term contradicts itself: whatever can be common always has little value. In the end it must be as it is and always has been: great things remain for the great, abysses for the profound, nuances and shudders for the refined, and, in brief, all that is rare for the rare.”

I have had some fascinating conversations here but all the cool people are increasingly being drowned out by idiots and third worlder human spambots and I would prefer if they stayed poor. comparing it to Jow Forums is a good example. If everyone looked good you wouldn't stand out.

Jow Forums is the only semi-fast board I like anymore. /a/ Jow Forums Jow Forums /vr/ and /lit/ are all dead to me.

Scarcity =/= a zero sum game, unless you are monopolizing an entire market. Just doesnt apply

>the argument that investing is a zero sum game can be made though.
martin shkreli sees investing as a zero sum game for example.

True zero sum games don't exist in the real world and neither do true non-zero sum games but it is helpful to think of things like investing as zero sum games considering that if other people enter the market and do very well your own gains will almost certainly be diminished, such as what happended todropshipping. Or what would happen if a load of new dumb money started buying alts, made 100x and cashed out never to interact with crypto again.

Ever heard of a coinflip, faggot?

You definitely didn't understand my post.

drop shipping is not viable anymore

>t. came here in 2017