What the fuck is going on!???

You faggots made me take a 100k loan for this shit. FUCK YOU. Bought at 3.75 when you told me ot was the bottom. Just cut my losses at 3. I’m out 20 fucking grands. FUCK. It’ll take me 2 years to repay that shit. Why was I so fucking greedy, I listened to you when you told me it was going to $8 and was waiting for a quick x2 to repay my loan asap. Jesus christ fuck this fuck that fuck (YOU)!

Attached: FB7B48AA-719A-48F7-A370-2D2217D03E17.jpg (504x899, 501K)

Stfu faggot !
Some anons lost millions !
Have a little respect !

I hope you bought a rope if you really sold, because what will happen in the next months may surprise you. Stay poor faggot, weak hands will never make it

Attached: 1543167827382.png (750x1189, 142K)

yeah I bought at $4 about $50k

i didnt take a loan

But fuck you biz, fuck you.

$3 was my selling point and we go there faster than a chink on a horse

>>insulting for losing just 20k

Thanks for supporting the ride, kek.

Attached: 1562678470213.jpg (2140x2080, 992K)

Should have been smarter and placed a buy order at 3 and a sell order at 4

If you are legit you would have known that you are making an investment not trying to trade idiot. The next few months will definitely price you out

If toy spent that much toy should really believe and I only spent about $1k I really truly believe this will be making us all rich even if you have 100

These people are all larping right? Who the fuck takes a loan out to buy Digibyte 2.0?

I took out a loan about a year ago to buy a lot at $0.3-0.4. Comfy desu.

You're supposed to buy BEFORE the 10x, not after. Top KEK.

>buy low & sell high
lol, is this even a real thing?

please invite me to your discord i need help im currently transitioning M to F

it's stupid not to dca when it's on discount.
try to catch the bottom and at least buy some

BUY HIGH
SELL LOW!

If you take out loans and listen to the retards here re: investing you deserve whatever is coming.

>realizing losses within weeks if not days of the initial purchase

I’m glad dumb faggots like you will never make it and you’ll either be dirt poor or swimming in debt until the day you day. People have stacks that swing more than that in a few hours and don’t even blink. Weak handed little worm.

I still stand behind my $8 at middle of the month statement. I'm not an analyst or an insider though, but a musician.

We’re going to $2. Don’t let these delusional fucks here convince you other wise.

never invest money that you can not lose. borowing money for speculation? wtf user

Musicians, I can hardly think of a more intelligent or trustworthy demographic

hey user, NOW it's the bottom. take another loan for 30k this time and you'll be out from under in a jiffy

WHAT HAVE YOU FUCKING DONE user. YOU SOLD?

Why not just wait until it drops to $2.50 and ride the swing back. How stupid are you?

Can't wait to finally invest in chain link at $2 :)

Just get another loan to ride it back up user.

That's a very nice car, but user plz don't blow all of your money on stupid things like this.

It's important to plan for the future.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. STUPID FUCKER!!!!!

Attached: 1561490534298.jpg (540x666, 103K)

AHH 2017 started all over again, everyone buying the top only to sell the bottom after 1-2 years of bear markets.

look on the bright side you only have to suck 20,000 dicks at $1 a pop to make your money back

hell man, i'd even give you $2

Do you people really take out loans and put your life savings into this shit? Are you all literal children?

I invested the extra money I had, as soon as I gained any substantial profit I cashed out about 2.5x of my initial investment and now I'm literally playing around with all this free money to invest with zero fear of anything at all. Either I get hundreds of thousands in the long term or nothing, either way I already won.

this is reddit

Bitch, no one cares about your $1000.00 investment. Some of us are trying to go for the jackpot.

Already bought in again at 3.

This is the future.

Attached: 1561494357369.jpg (626x461, 55K)

There's no difference between you and the local dumb hobo who buys lottery tickets everyday at the convenience store.
But sure keep living in your blind delusion world all you want

>made me

Delusional, buy orion protocol

Just say you're poor, it's easier for them to understand. 50k is play money tier investing.

This is real money I’m talking about, not magic internet money that you don’t care if it swings 95% everyday. I have to pay this shit back.

At this point I’m desperate, I’m pulling my fucking hairs. I’ll buy back in if it reach $2.25 to dca or $3.5 to get in for the moon mission.

Also sorry I insulted you all. Some of you are alright and told me ot wasn’t a good idea to take a loan. It just felt like a safe bet.

bought 80k eur of link at 3usd... sold back at 3usd

fuck this coin lol, im gone till it bottoms the f out (

Attached: 1552420740239.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

thanks mate

This is fucking amazing. All the faggots that flooded in here over the past few weeks literally bought the top and are now capitulating at a huge loss right on schedule. I can't believe biz is pulling this off.

I was slow accumulating for about a month prior I'm a fucking poor fag and have been even accumulating at the top. Stop being such a fucking narrow minded dumb nigger.

Attached: sad_chihuahua.jpg (225x225, 5K)

I bought at $3.2 and sold at $3.9 knowing this would happen.

Thanks Jow Forums. Was a good day trade.

You could pay back the loan off btc in a week but instead you wanted to be a Stinkie linkie.

Uncle oldfag has warned us about the fat slav scam, but we didn't listen.

Why is Chainlink dead forever? What happened?

Then why would you sell?!?!? If you can get the same amount get it back and stop fucking around. Youre going to get absolutely justed by being such an emotional bitch. Just buy your amount back and hold retard.

Attached: 1562294807115.jpg (500x530, 49K)

Never buy something when its mooning, always buy when nobody wants to touch it. The moon will always come if the fundamental technology is sound.

its not.

>His selling point is lower than his buying point
Are all of you this fucking stupid?

Its the rebbit way.

wait so you're not larping? you had an ENTIRE year to buy at sub $1 and you decide to fomo at almost 4 with a loan? stay poor retard

Because it retraced slightly after going vertical for a month straight

why would you sell at a loss? that seems retarded

There's no fucking way this entire thread isn't a larp. Holy fucking shit.

Going on crypto with borrowed money..... That's one way to help cure depression by rope.

You only lost 20k because of your weak fucking faggot hands
You will kys when we hit $1000 eoy

Get ready to ride the rope swing, user. We're breaking $10 by the end of this month.

That’s what I think too. I just flipped ot to btc and will trade for link again when btc moons
I’ve been here since 2017 abd accumulated 8.5k. It’s just not enough. I know all you faggots holds 100k and larp about having 10k. You think link will make 3500 millionaires soon??!
I’m not depressed right now.

For fucks sake, the devs are emptying their wallets. Ya’ll really think they would sell now if there’d be an announcement soon?

Actually yes because it looks less like insider trading, but I don't think there's an announcement coming.

Fucking based, JUST CHECK EM!

Attached: 1562266052162.gif (184x141, 1024K)

马上

Nice larp, no one is dumb enough to take a loan to buy stinkies.

People need to ignore this larp.
Wtf has /biz become

checked
also, its my birthday on the 20th. so it'll like reach $9 by then :)

Attached: DG5zCKwUMAAl1Vl.jpg (1200x751, 256K)

Hi matt

>I can wait for the possibility that this speculative asset I invested in with money I could afford to lose possibly goes up to recoup losses
>or I could sell now at a guaranteed loss

Attached: biz_financial.jpg (750x750, 125K)